Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. (555 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) / APC Flag Off: After Tommorow, The World Will Know Akwaibom Is APC~Akpabio / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by Sergio104(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2022
To my christian brethren up north, please be careful of tomorrow's service

We just pray nothing bad happens, but from what I saw in the Facebook page of northerners I'm into....... I'm afraid of tommorow.

Enough said!!!

Please be careful of tommorow, if you must go to church......be watchful.
Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by Oblongata: 10:12pm On May 14, 2022
From what I have seen on Facebook, I think brethren should start coming to the south. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by DeadorAlive(f): 10:12pm On May 14, 2022
Sergio104:

We just pray nothing bad happens, but from what I saw in the Facebook page of northerners I'm into....... I'm afraid of tommorow.

Enough said!!!

Stop saying rubbish, how long should Christians continue to run and hide under bed for this barbarians instead of facing them fire for fire

Don't encourage cowardice abeg

6 Likes

Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by Sergio104(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2022
The threat from guy's there was terrifying.

I wanted to screenshot but the post/thread was taken down before I could.

Just be careful
Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by Sergio104(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Stop saying rubbish, how long should Christians continue to run and hide under bed for this barbarians instead of facing them fire for fire

Don't encourage cowardice abeg

I just passed a vital information I saw.

Ain't encouraging anything.

But life is not two but just one
Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by DeadorAlive(f): 10:17pm On May 14, 2022
Sergio104:

I just passed a vital information I saw.

Ain't encouraging anything.

But life is not two but just one

I understand you. Christians should stop running and hiding.

This barbarians are not more than Christians in Nigeria.
Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by Nerogaming01(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2022
Abi na to burn 2 Mu$lims for my area.. undecided (just thinking)

6 Likes

Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by Sergio104(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2022
DeadorAlive:

It's sad bro cry
Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Don't be ignorant but know what Christ himself will give as advice to them because he won't support war of any form.

https://biblehub.com/matthew/10-14.htm
Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by DeadorAlive(f): 10:40pm On May 14, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Don't be ignorant but know what Christ himself will have give as advice to them because he won't support war of any form.

Don't you EVER in your life tell me this trash again.

Am not a coward like you that hide under bed until they kill you and burn you like that Deborah.

Preach your nonsense sermon to your family

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by Sergio104(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2022
Please my brothers up there.

Treat as urgent.

Tommorow might be bloody.

They are still threatening right now
Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by Kdon2: 10:42pm On May 14, 2022
DeadorAlive:

That is it! They should go to church with guns. I mean real guns. I know the church can afford it. They have heavy weight members abeg!
Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by DeadorAlive(f): 10:43pm On May 14, 2022
Sergio104:
Please my brothers up there.

Treat as urgent.

Tommorow might be bloody.

They are still threatening right now

Threaten them back, don't back off. It takes madness to cure madness.

Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by Kdon2: 10:43pm On May 14, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Don't be ignorant but know what Christ himself will give as advice to them because he won't support war of any form.

Abeg go and die! Stewpid cowards
Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by DeadorAlive(f): 10:44pm On May 14, 2022
Kdon2:

That is it! They should go to church with guns. I mean real guns. I know the church can afford it. They have heavy weight members abeg!

Exactly na

Why should churches close down because of Muslim Miscreants.

They should mobilise their members, any rubbish Muslims do anyhow must collect wotowoto

Enough of the cowardice

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by Kdon2: 10:44pm On May 14, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Don't you EVER in your life tell me this trash again.

Am not a coward like you that hide under bed until they kill you and burn you like that Deborah.

Preach your nonsense sermon to your family

On point!
Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:01pm On May 14, 2022
Kdon2:

Lmao grin
Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by Sergio104(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2022
Kdon2:

Lol

Are they gonna distribute the guns this night.

Come on, we are talking of tommorow already
Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by Odin13: 12:03am On May 15, 2022
Guess peter obi will still win elections grin

Ndi Igbo and Nzuzu

After the media noise on Nairaland and social media

Una eyes go clear

Igbos follow yoruba enter rain..

That’s all
Re: Deborah: Tommorow's Church Service. by JmyNigaa: 12:08am On May 15, 2022
Sergio104:

Enough said!!!

As you go to church tomorrow, brethren carry your walking stick.

It's the house of God and can also be a place where we send people to meet him.

#WhoTaughtTheeToBeCowards
#ThisGentilityDonTurnStupidty

(1) (Reply)

How Simon Ekpa Was Planted To Destroy Ipob / Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May / VIDEO: EFCC Operatives Search Ghana-must-go Bags At PDP Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.