Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,448 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Birds Always Defficating On My Car - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Birds Always Defficating On My Car (912 Views)

Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers / Birds of the air / Durex Condom In My Car First Aid Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birds Always Defficating On My Car by marksburg: 10:13pm On May 14, 2022
Hi great minds. I find this very weird to always find bird faeces on top my car. In my compound literally only on my car. In the office same even when I park among so many other cars. Funny thing is that the faeces are very annoying as they are watery and get dried on the car after being heated by the sun. Sometimes is can be much that they extend to my wheel screen and I have to be cleaning them first before I drive and I find it embarrassing atimes as am the only one always complaining about it. Has anyone experienced this and what could be the immediate solution?
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by Kimiso(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2022
marksburg:
Hi great minds. I find this very weird to always find bird faeces on top my car. In my compound literally only on my car. In the office same even when I park among so many other cars. Funny thing is that the faeces are very annoying as they are watery and get dried on the car after being heated by the sun. Sometimes is can be much that they extend to my wheel screen and I have to be cleaning them first before I drive and I find it embarrassing atimes as am the only one always complaining about it. Has anyone experienced this and what could be the immediate solution?
if you believe these is supernatural as I do reach me on WhatsApp
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by Naijanascam: 10:58pm On May 14, 2022
The birds are asking you to please change the car ......
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by xtivin(m): 4:40am On May 15, 2022
Nothing supernatural. It's the color of the car if it appears like leaf or similar.

4 Likes

Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by Jmichael1(m): 4:45am On May 15, 2022
I knw u are already suspecting village people...
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by Boogyman557: 5:23am On May 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool is either the color or them de PARA 4 u to change the car..

1st change the color, if them still de come shit on top, u go need change the car!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by Richsteemit: 6:58am On May 15, 2022
You get catapult. This Buhari era any animal wey follow me do nonsense na my pot he go end. Rubbish!!
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by marksburg: 6:58am On May 15, 2022
xtivin:
Nothing supernatural. It's the color of the car if it appears like leaf or similar.

It's a custom colour. More like a skyblue

1 Like

Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by marksburg: 6:59am On May 15, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool is either the color or them de PARA 4 u to change the car..

1st change the color, if them still de come shit on top, u go need change the car!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

Why I go change car wey never reach 2years wey I buy am grin

WTF MAN!
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by marksburg: 7:04am On May 15, 2022
Kimiso:
if you believe these is supernatural as I do reach me on WhatsApp

Bros I won't hit u on any whatsap

9 Likes

Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by Kimiso(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2022
marksburg:

Bros I won't hit u on any whatsap
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by Udodiri01: 9:30am On May 15, 2022
YOUR THE CHOSEN ONE
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by haggai247: 9:31am On May 15, 2022
marksburg:
I think you should ask God why birds always crap on new cars that's how it is.
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by StPete: 10:06am On May 15, 2022
They are actually right about the colour thing. I had a very similar experience too. I always met poop on my car every single fucking time. When I changer my car's colour, it stopped!

1 Like

Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by cobby14(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2022
Lol get used to it. This morning sef I just cleaned the mess they left on mine
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by marksburg: 12:18pm On May 15, 2022
StPete:
They are actually right about the colour thing. I had a very similar experience too. I always met poop on my car every single fucking time. When I changer my car's colour, it stopped!

Great. Thanks alot
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by marksburg: 12:19pm On May 15, 2022
cobby14:

Like this so, na to buy catapult truly
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by marksburg: 12:20pm On May 15, 2022
cobby14:

Like this so, na to buy catapult truly
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by Eben91: 12:54pm On May 15, 2022
Your village oracle is calling you to come and be a priest in it's shrine grin grin
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by damosade(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2022
Spiritual implication is you will be very rich and go places in life without struggling. Bird do not struggle to get its daily bread and to make its nest.

3 Likes

Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by chival(f): 3:54pm On May 15, 2022
marksburg:
Birds poop on my car as well. It is annoying but it's also really no big deal. In my own case, I usually park under a wire in the afternoons. Usually birds perch on this wire, hence the poop on the car. If your parking space is under an electric wire or a place with lots of bird activity, that might be the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by marksburg: 2:09am On May 16, 2022
I have noted all comments now with thanks. I will observe more but I really like the colour of my car and not intending to repaint. Also it's just a very fresh car with no visible scratch.

As per the superstitious comments, I will ask mama grin
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by luciajon: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
luciajon:
If you're looking for a place to clean your car, there are many options available. You can go to a regular car wash, or you can go to a car wash site. A car wash is a special type of car wash that uses water jets to clean the inside and outside of your car. If you're like most people, you love your car. You take care of it, clean it regularly, and love the way it looks. you can also visit this site for check car wash tips, what if there was a way to keep your car looking great without having to spend hours cleaning it? There is - and that's where a car wash comes in.
Re: Birds Always Defficating On My Car by Oizee(f): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Funny post, same thing here and I don't think it's any big deal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Family Re-union: Give It A Shot This Season / What Is Ur Take On This? / Must I Print Wedding Invitation Cards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.