Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head (4107 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife / Ganduje Removes Kwankwaso Red Cap From Supporter's Head, Dumps It Inside A Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by FreeStuffsNG: 5:44pm On May 17, 2023
The Moment Pa Lamidi Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head

On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: โ€œAs you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

โ€œI saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,โ€ he added

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/peter-obi-abure-sponsored-thugs-against-me-in-court-lamidi-apapa/

This is deep if you understand Yoruba. Pa Lamidi Apapa has used afoshe and spat on the ground to curse that unruly disrespectful member of the mob.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by LadyRosa2(f): 5:45pm On May 17, 2023
undecided

Lol...
A cursed old man proclaiming a curse on another?
Baba wey expose him unclothedness for children will soon have kids playing with his brokor'su!

Such curses have no effect.

Old man wey disgrace himself like this is even under a curse.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by ernesco0816517(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2023
Courses dey work
All those politicians looting this country for dey 6feet now.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by God1000(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2023
This is not good for labour party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Throwback: 5:48pm On May 17, 2023
The assaulter lost his future because of Peter Obi who insist that he must become President.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi already secured the future for his own children.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by JealousCobra(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2023
The fake native doctor should thank his creator for sparing his miserable life ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Such curse from an old APC miscreant doesn't work!

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Guestlander: 5:53pm On May 17, 2023
Their labor party, Their problem.
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by FreeStuffsNG: 5:53pm On May 17, 2023
JealousCobra:
The fake native doctor should thank his creator for sparing his miserable life ๐Ÿ˜Ž
This is deep if you understand Yoruba. Pa Lamidi Apapa has used afoshe and spat on the ground to curse that unruly disrespectful member of the mob.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Djoel: 5:57pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: โ€œAs you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/peter-obi-abure-sponsored-thugs-against-me-in-court-lamidi-apapa/

If curse works as you wish, you would have died the day you started this your faction move after being bribed. Go to social media and see how much you are cursed daily for being an old werey that doesn't want his grandchildren to see a better Nigeria.
God is indeed too merciful.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by taylor88(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2023
Throwback:
The assaulter lost his future because of Peter Obi who insist that he must become President.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi already secured the future for his own children.

Loosing future because he deck native doctor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by MrColdsweat: 5:58pm On May 17, 2023
Fools....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by madridguy(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2023
The young guy should go and carry his parents to beg Alhaji Apapa.

Two things you must not do to elder people:

1. You must not open their cap.

2. You must not collect their walking stick.

7 Likes

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by XY23: 6:01pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I just dey laugh. When you look at Pa Lamidi Apapa, does he not look cursed? What man his age who's not a symbol of generational curses, would be acting the way he's doing?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Naira20: 6:01pm On May 17, 2023
Kikikiki.
Empty curse..
Apapa is operating under generational curse already

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by JealousCobra(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If you think that curses coming out from politicians mouth can be effective then you can still believe that buhari will take Nigeria to the promise land.๐Ÿ˜Ž

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by FreeStuffsNG: 6:07pm On May 17, 2023
JealousCobra:

If you think that curses coming out from politicians mouth can be effective then you can still believe that buhari will take Nigeria to the promise land.๐Ÿ˜Ž
Smh. I am sure when you see thorn you will call it vegetable.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by YouandiAllofus: 6:19pm On May 17, 2023
The prayers/request of a sinner is an abomination before God. Even the gods themselves will depart from a chief priest on a suicide mission. Empty and ineffective curses

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by PrinceOfLagos: 6:23pm On May 17, 2023
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Phoen1X: 6:27pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
The young guy should go and carry his parents to beg Alhaji Apapa.

Two things you must not do to elder people:

1. You must not open their cap.

2. You must not collect their walking stick.
STORY,...i would haave believed this yoruba crap if iyiola omisore had died before bola ige of the osun wild wild west saga....rather,he lives on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2023
Did Omisere removed Bola Ige's cap ?

Phoen1X:
STORY,...i would haave believed this yoruba crap if iyiola omisore had died before bola ige of the osun wild wild west saga....rather,he lives on.
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by GeneralPula: 7:03pm On May 17, 2023
Apapa was molested by Igbos and theyโ€™re all happy about it..

Well play..

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Phoen1X: 7:06pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
Did Omisere removed Bola Ige's cap ?
Yes ,..and even added...iwo baba oshi yi...you can ask ur elders.

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Kingsmeal: 7:07pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:
Apapa was molested by Igbos and theyโ€™re all happy about it..

Well play..

DG Akin is now Igbo.

Foolish fool

7 Likes

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Danisaint112(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2023
Lamidi A person papa should respect himself and thank his stars say men no lynch am.

Men no get joy. Abuja voted Labour Party because of Peter Obi.

If Lamidi Apapa know the sacrifices we made to vote for our choice candidate Peter Obi and the nonsense and distress we faced, he would just return the the millions Tinubu bribed him with.

Normally if this man mistakenly cross my street for Abuja he might not wake up for the next 7th months. ๐Ÿ˜

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by GeneralPula: 7:15pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsmeal:

DG Akin is now Igbo.

Foolish fool
Was it the DG that molested him?
You didnโ€™t watch the video?
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by IVORY2009(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2023
The next sitting i will be live in court, he should thank his stars I was not present today, if not, that his agbeda and babariga, I would remove it and he will go back home with boxers........., those who knows him should advise him not to come near the courts, in the coming sittings, he should stay home and take care of his ground children.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by WesternPanzer: 7:21pm On May 17, 2023
Afoshe gbuo gi dia... Ewu Hausa...

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Kikeslayer2: 7:24pm On May 17, 2023
LadyRosa2:
undecided

Lol...
A cursed old man proclaiming a curse on another?
Baba wey expose him unclothedness for children will soon have kids playing with his brokor'su!

Such curses have no effect.

Old man wey disgrace himself like this is even under a curse.

I give that your unruly okoro that removed this aged man's hat up till no more than next Mondays Igbo forced Sabbath .
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Kikeslayer2: 7:25pm On May 17, 2023
JealousCobra:

Such curse from an old APC miscreant doesn't work!

Okoro you could have avoided this by using APGA instead of Lamidi's LP

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by IgOga(m): 7:26pm On May 17, 2023
Toh

I will keep my eye on that young man. I wan see whether the curse go work grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

โ€œPeter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCTโ€ โ€“ Dele Momodu Reveals / School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" / Is the South-East Still Paying For Civil War? Balarabe Musa thinks so

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.