Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Does Indomitable Really Give People The Millions Promised - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Indomitable Really Give People The Millions Promised (417 Views)

Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Indomitable Really Give People The Millions Promised by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:38pm On May 14, 2022
My daughters had being keeping indomie wrappers for the past 5months, almost 2 and half cartons. Hoping that she'll gather all the indomie competition texts: "I LOVE MY INDOMIE".

I was wondering in 2 and half cartons, why can't she gathered all the 14 texts.

I think indomie has a company just use to create promotions for awareness, they don't really give people the millions and all giveaways they promise.

Or have you seen someone that collected millions or hundreds or thousands or giveaways from indomie.

And most times, I think those giveaways on TVs are just normal arrangements

Re: Does Indomitable Really Give People The Millions Promised by Pat081: 10:52pm On May 14, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
My daughters had being keeping indomie wrappers for the past 5months, almost 2 and a half cartons. Hoping that she'll gather all the indomie competition texts: "I LOVE MY INDOMIE".

I was wondering in 2 and a half cartons, why can't she gather all the 14 texts.

I think indomie has a company just used to create promotions for awareness, they don't give people the millions and all giveaways they promise.

Or have you seen someone that collected millions or hundreds or thousands or giveaways from indomie?

yes na arrangement they give it to their workers and take it back after some time I know one like that
Re: Does Indomitable Really Give People The Millions Promised by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 14, 2022
Pat081:
yes na arrangement they give it to their workers and take it back after some time I know one like that
nigeria will die of pretence angry

1 Like

Re: Does Indomitable Really Give People The Millions Promised by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 14, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
My daughters had being keeping indomie wrappers for the past 5months, almost 2 and half cartons. Hoping that she'll gather all the indomie competition texts: "I LOVE MY INDOMIE".

I was wondering in 2 and half cartons, why can't she gathered all the 14 texts.

I think indomie has a company just use to create promotions for awareness, they don't really give people the millions and all giveaways they promise.

Or have you seen someone that collected millions or hundreds or thousands or giveaways from indomie.

Its a trick, nigerians know how to play
Re: Does Indomitable Really Give People The Millions Promised by Pat081: 7:49am On May 15, 2022
lifeoman:

nigeria will die of pretence angry
That is Nigeria for you

(1) (Reply)

If You Find Yourself In This Situation – What Will You Do? / Do Not Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Qs / If It Was You What Could You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.