Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

There Is Hope For Men And Women Trying To Conceive. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / There Is Hope For Men And Women Trying To Conceive. (389 Views)

Quick And Easy Conception For Women Trying To Conceive / Quick And Easy Conception For Women Trying To Conceive / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Hope For Men And Women Trying To Conceive. by nnenneugo(f): 2:36am On May 15, 2022
Pre-Seed is specially formulated for couples trying to conceive. It was invented by a woman sperm physiologist, after she discovered that many couples were using lubricants that either killed sperm or altered the morphology (shape) and motility of the sperm.It was designed to mimic fertile cervical mucus in its pH, ion concentration and consistency. It is glycerin-free to allow sperm to swim freely and was formulated with antioxidants to help support sperm on their journey to fertilize the egg. Clinical studies show that Pre-Seed is ideal for use by TTC couples. It is the first lubricant that can say it is “fertility-friendly”, following FDA review of the Pre-Seed clinical studies. Each box of Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant contains 40g tube lubricant tube and includes 9 applicators. The applicators are designed to help you place Pre-Seed near the cervix, where the fertility-friendly lubricant helps the movement of sperm.

Don't let anything stop you. This is your time to receive a BFP. WhatsApp me on 08061152132

(1) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Agrees To Pay 7 Months From Salaries Owed Our Members — NARD President / Nairaland Please I Beg, Gerd Want To Kill Me Like Foul. Please!!! / Have You Ever Been Diagnosed With Glaucoma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.