Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President (11818 Views)

Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by mustbewell: 12:06pm On May 15, 2022
I believe you
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by colestephan86: 12:11pm On May 15, 2022
rippa:

It's u dat know what u are saying
Empty brain
Funny man.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 15, 2022
seanfer:

Please rate him on Health, Education, Employment. Be sincere.

I went to a private school until my last years, and the Government School I went to was okay. My community school is okay apart from few lapses.

I have only been to a Government hospital in PH this year and I was surprised about the excellent service I got.

There's a Government hospital close to my place with little attention, but there are words that he has started working there.

About employment, I have little to no clue since I'm not yet in the Labour Market. But there are task-forces and the only complain people make about the economy is general, it's affecting the entire country.

He hasn't paid attention to my local government area, but I can't say he's bad because of that.

I know he has his problems, some teachers are complaining but I don't know the full story.

We kind of know ourselves in Rivers State. It's like one big community.

No Governor is 100%. My Governor has his fault, and whatever he says is most of the time misinterpreted by the media.

When he said that bandits will run away when they hear his name, people laughed and called him a drunk. The truth is that the Rivers State audience understands him. Who doesn't know Wike?

Yes, my Governor has his fault, and he also has his merit.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Itsrm(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2022
CeoMYN:

I went to a private school until my last years, and the Government School I went to was okay. My community school is okay apart from few lapses.

I have only been to a Government hospital in PH this year and I was surprised about the excellent service I got.

There's a Government hospital close to my place with little attention, but there are words that he has started working there.

About employment, I have little to no clue since I'm not yet in the Labour Market. But there are task-forces and the only complain people make about the economy is general, it's affecting the entire country.

He hasn't paid attention to my local government area, but I can't say he's bad because of that.

I know he has his problems, some teachers are complaining but I don't know the full story.

We kind of know ourselves in Rivers State. It's like one big community.

No Governor is 100%. My Governor has his fault, and whatever he says is most of the time misinterpreted by the media.

When he said that bandits will run away when they hear his name, people laughed and called him a drunk. The truth is that the Rivers State audience understands him. Who doesn't know Wike?

Yes, my Governor has his fault, and he also has his merit.

Don't let that guy bait you with his foolish questions. Why is he not asking you to also rate him on Insecurity and infrastructure?

The education he's talking about, go to UST, Ignatius, and go to uniport, you will appreciate what the state government is doing.

The other day I was in UST, I learnt he denoted 100m or so for a project. He's building another campus in etche for UST which will bring massive development in and around that place.

How about the law school he's building at AGIP? Is that not an investment in education?

Doctors and nurses are getting their salary money as at when due. State hospitals are well funded.

Wike has done exceptionally well and I'm proud to be in his state. Only a foolish person with heart full of deep hatred will say otherwise

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 15, 2022
Itsrm:

Don't let that guy bait you with his foolish questions. Why is he not asking you to also rate him on Insecurity and infrastructure?

The education he's talking about, go to UST, Ignatius, and go to uniport, you will appreciate what the state government is doing.

The other day I was in UST, I learnt he denoted 100m or so for a project. He's building another campus in etche for UST which will bring massive development in and around that place.

Doctors and nurses are getting their salary money as at when due. State hospitals are well funded.

Wike has done exceptionally well and I'm proud to be in his state. Only a foolish person with heart full of deep hatred will say otherwise

Exactly! People just sit down in their houses and say what they don't know.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Itsrm(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2022
CeoMYN:

Exactly! People just sit down in their houses and say what they don't know.

Let him tell you his state of origin. Let's compare what his Governor is doing to what Wike has done.

Bunch of clowns

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by sofken: 12:54pm On May 15, 2022
All these political I will never tire una abi. Every time I will do this and that if elected. It should have been better if some people will just keep quiet instead of promising heaven and earth all for the sake of election. I fear who no fear Nigeria politicians.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 15, 2022
Itsrm:

Let him tell you his state of origin. Let's compare what his Governor is doing to what Wike has done.

Bunch of clowns

grin grin
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Anaerobi(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2022
Another reason most Northerns and Muslims won't vote you.

Because they're benefiting from it. They turn it to business.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by nedekid: 1:27pm On May 15, 2022
No doubt, one thing wike will handle well is security.
Imagine a general not performing under wikes government. Wike will make him kneel down and raise his hands. grin
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Shedrack36(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2022
Una don start again.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by prophetfire: 2:04pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Well I believe wike when it comes to handling terrorists, it is what he can do like the way he handled ipob in Rivers State
. You are deluded if you believe so. I live in portharcourt.
Ipob in Obigbo aren't that much compared to bandits and boko Haram or Iswap. Wike fought ipob in Obigbo which is good, but he just went there to kill innocent people and he knows it.

Crime is still going on around Emohua area and he isn't even doing anything about it.
The real people that fought and brought down crime in Rivers State are the OSPAC vigillante.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by asiga(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2022
If you don't leave in Rivers State, you will think all these big big talk is going somewhere ooh. Nyesom Wike wey them kill people for Rivers reach where him deny say him no get control over security officials dey talk say him go end banditry in 6 months.

Make them ask am the strategy wey him wan use, no be to dey make noise say if bandits hear him name, them go run. The man dey very clueless
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Truvelisback(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Well I believe wike when it comes to handling terrorists, it is what he can do like the way he handled ipob in Rivers State
Wetin dis one dey talk?

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by GambaOsaka: 4:14pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by maxzzo1(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2022
seanfer:

Over 4 passenger buses have been kidnapped by boys at Emohua in rivers state and till now Wike didn’t say anything to it.
Only people outside rivers state believe that Wike have anything to offer.
We the that live in rivers state know the truth.
Na only APC people dey carry this rumour why is it not in news?
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Fadayomideji: 6:19pm On May 15, 2022
buhari do pass this one
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by tizteezy(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2022
Lol
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Baeton: 6:31pm On May 15, 2022
seanfer:

Over 4 passenger buses have been kidnapped by boys at Emohua in rivers state and till now Wike didn’t say anything to it.
Only people outside rivers state believe that Wike have anything to offer.
We the that live in rivers state know the truth.
He behaves like agbero,
He's got no decorum
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by LIVEGOESON1: 1:25pm On May 16, 2022
first of all stop those boys in diobu shouting WHO GOES U and the ones PEDDLING DRUGS & AK47 GUNS AND PISTLES WITH OTHER ARMUNITION in abuja down at borokiri and KIDNAPPING in the entire rivers state the will take u serious. Stop CANNIBALISM too we go believe u. Yeye man. After smoking hot weed u go de talk nonesense.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Mryacks: 8:56pm On May 16, 2022
kaydee007:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/529874-2023-ill-end-banditry-in-six-months-wike.html

Hopefully the new President appoints him Minister of Defence or something like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaigns In Jigawa Today, 30 January, 2023 / FG Kick-starts 2017 Budget Process, Fix Oil Benchmark (Pic) / More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.