Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? (369 Views)

Why God Allows This? / 9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations. / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by Znation(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2022
Happy sundays nairalanders.

I keep on asking this question over and over again, why does God allows suffering, why does he allow bad things to happen to his people?

In our present days. Christains will tell you that if bad things dosn't happen to you, that means you are not serving God.

Infact, pastors will tell you that if you want to serve God, then you should expect the worst to happen.

There is a bible verse that said that if your enemies slaps you, then you should turn the other side of your cheek so he can slap you again..

A man of god was killed in my area, and i was asking myself, why didn't God protect this man of god whom he called his servant, why didn't he change the mind of his killers so the won't kill him?

Many people have lost their lives because they refuse to denny God...

*Why don't god fight our enemies for us so we believers can have peace?
Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by Radionigeria: 7:10am On May 15, 2022
I've ask thesame question too my brother. Assassins will go to the holy place of God and kill someon. Why will God even allow a gun to sound inside the church.
Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by ajekpaks(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2022
love the opportunity
Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by gentlegenius(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2022
Firstly, It is not everyone that goes to church, calls the name of God or follow a religion that are God's people.
Secondly, no one can totally understands the ways of God because "as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are his thoughts higher than ours". You may see death as a very bad thing to happen to a child of God at a particular time, but God may not thinks so.
Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by iiiiiiiiiiiiii(f): 7:18am On May 15, 2022
Righteousness2
Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by exCHRISTIAN: 7:36am On May 15, 2022
But your question should be: Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin

Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:41am On May 15, 2022
The bible was was given to us.
We were told not to ask for the origin and authenticity of the story but to swallow the stories just like they are.
Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by Kriss216: 7:56am On May 15, 2022
Amotolongbo:
The bible was was given to us.
We were told not to ask for the origin and authenticity of the story but to swallow the stories just like they are.
Whether you believe in the Bible or not, it changes nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by Yigefengzi: 8:09am On May 15, 2022
Znation:
Happy sundays nairalanders.

*Why don't god fight our enemies for us so we believers can have peace?
Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by AntiChristian: 8:10am On May 15, 2022
You Christians are faithless!

If you lose your manhood na Muslims or your village people cause am.

When your God sent disaster one by one to Job did he accuse anyone?

He didn't even know Jesus. He called God only.

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7
Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by advocatejare(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2022
AntiChristian:
You Christians are faithless!

If you lose your manhood na Muslims or your village people cause am.

When your God sent disaster one by one to Job did he accuse anyone?

He didn't even know Jesus. He called God only.

Isaiah 45:7
When disaster hit muhammad, who did he ascribe them to?

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:03am On May 15, 2022
Kriss216:

Whether you believe in the Bible or not, it changes nothing.
And your belief also changes nothing
Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by Kriss216: 9:09am On May 15, 2022
Amotolongbo:
And your belief also changes nothing
Jesus loves you, regardless.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:11am On May 15, 2022
Kriss216:

Jesus loves you, regardless.
crap
How?
Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by hopefulLandlord: 9:48am On May 15, 2022
okay
Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by Kobojunkie: 3:32am On May 16, 2022
Znation:
1. I keep on asking this question over and over again, why does God allows suffering, why does he allow bad things to happen to his people?

In our present days. Christains will tell you that if bad things dosn't happen to you, that means you are not serving God. Infact, pastors will tell you that if you want to serve God, then you should expect the worst to happen.

2. There is a bible verse that said that if your enemies slaps you, then you should turn the other side of your cheek so he can slap you again..

3. A man of god was killed in my area, and i was asking myself, why didn't God protect this man of god whom he called his servant, why didn't he change the mind of his killers so the won't kill him? Many people have lost their lives because they refuse to denny God...

4. *Why don't god fight our enemies for us so we believers can have peace?
1. This isn't about the present day as God has never promised any of His own, this since the beginning, that the walk will be able easy one. From Noah, to Moses who walked through the desert for 40 years until he was 120 years of age, to Jesus Christ, there was suffering but God was with them every step of the way, and that is what makes the difference. undecided

2. That commandment is found in Matthew 5 vs 38 - 48

3. You don't know the heart of the so-called man of God who died, so dont assume that he knew God and also don't assume God is to blame for his death. undecided

Jesus Christ warned that many out there claim by mouth to know Him but in deeds they are nothing to do with Him. This is pretty much the case with the vast majority of those who profess Christianity out there. undecided

I say this all to ask that you focus on your own salvation rather than trying to understand that of others whose hearts you cannot know or see. undecided

4. The enemy of those who believe in God are the lies they store up in their hearts. Your enemy is not God's enemy and it is the lies you have stored up in your heart that causes you to see your fellow man as your enemy. Those same lies cause you to sin. Jesus Christ said that it is by ridding yourself of those lies, this by knowing the Truth of God that you can then be set free from slavery to sin by the Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 35. That is the only way to experience the peace God promised and wants for you to have. undecided
Re: Why Does God Allows Bad Things To Happen To His People? by Kobojunkie: 3:33am On May 16, 2022
Radionigeria:
I've ask thesame question too my brother. Assassins will go to the holy place of God and kill someon. Why will God even allow a gun to sound inside the church.
Why should He? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Those In Same Islamic Religion With This Lady Slam Her Over Her Sultry Dressing / Who Can Help Interpret This ? / Ecobank Transfer Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.