Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP (19456 Views)

Protest At National Assembly For El-Rufai’s Ministerial Disqualification (Pix) / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Ilaje1: 8:59am On May 15, 2022
If non-muslim like they should allow this shit to sail. A muslim in Buhari just spent 8 years. So an amugbo Ojuyobo Tinubu, a drug pusher muslim is not only coming for another year but chose a terrorist, islam fanatic, a lunatic that doesn't respect other people or other religions or non-religious people in the name of sadist (h)el-rufai as his vp. Thunder fire them all.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by olembic: 8:59am On May 15, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by DCatt: 8:59am On May 15, 2022
Who did you vote for in 2015?
ObosiLandlord:
I don't think APC will make such a political blunder

Even me sef no go vote them
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:00am On May 15, 2022
Tinubu versus hell rufai as VP. No, that's Muslim to Muslim ticket. Osinbajo our next president
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Connected1: 9:00am On May 15, 2022
olaboy33:
Who again is contesting the primaries aside Tinubu?

Tinunu def has no issues with the primaries.

I am glad, the PDP will have its primaries before the APC.
If Atiku emerges for the PDP, then it's going to be a tough race for BAT.

If any one other than Atiku emerges, BAT will Coast to victory.

However the issue with Kano needs to be sorted out immediately.
The APC cannot afford to split kano votes.

====================

I suspect this Deborah killing would in a way affect the outcome of the 2023 presidential elections.
Which Atiku?

Please watch your words, this your freedom of speech is becoming blasphemy for we Christians, the actions of Atiku Abubakar concerning the death of Deborah Samuel cannot be forgotten.

If Atiku emerges as PDP Flagbearer then we will continue with APC and suffer with the Devils we know.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Ilaje1: 9:00am On May 15, 2022
olaboy33:

====================

I suspect this Deborah killing would in a way affect the outcome of the 2023 presidential elections.

With the magic atiku performed wrt to Deborah murder. Bigot atiku is not fit to be a president likewise tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Salvador1: 9:01am On May 15, 2022
PDP delegates endorse tinubu...
What all this propaganda for?
This is uncalled for.
Tinubu media outlets should know that propaganda often does not work.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by seunmsg(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
When is tinubu visiting south south or south east ...to him we don't matter right ? No wam we dey watch

They are now begging Tinubu to visit them. The same man you’ve been abusing since 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Eriokanmi: 9:04am On May 15, 2022
Na the day of primaries una go sabi mallam game plan. Awolowo was promised much better endorsement by these people. He was booted out overnight. Fear mallams and don't trust their words
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by SEGLIZ: 9:04am On May 15, 2022
this ones want to pour sand in tinubu gari, same thing that bar him from being number two person.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Salvador1: 9:04am On May 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Confusing headline

Pure lies
this propaganda tire me .

Which one be PDP delegates.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by bigpicture001: 9:05am On May 15, 2022
Realists:

You refused to answer my question about christains going to Dubai & Qatar are they also hypocrites ?.
Pls interpret, this for us anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16 or are you an Olodo ?.
Hypocrites abound on the land.

In the Dubai trips by Christians... Yes dey go there for tourism and economic enhancement of. Thier lives..

But how many Christians do u here are prosecuted in those cities..? This sis simply because they respect themselves there.. they know it's a Muslim state. And don't try to change the. Laws of. The state by seeking amendment of old public policies...

But the Muslims in the entire west are always in court seeking for right to to do this annd do that... Forcing this nations to change their laws in their favour whilst they haave Iran aand mecca to live in with peace
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:05am On May 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
When is tinubu visiting south south or south east ...to him we don't matter right ? No wam we dey watch
Not that you guys don't matter, he knows that you guys hate him. You people think of him as the one responsible for the backwardness of ur region. So he's wisely focused on his area of strength

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by cocolacec(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
Cool down,he will visit very soon one at a time.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Benwallt(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2022
Is elrufai Kano State governor. See one of our very lazy yoot o

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by DCatt: 9:12am On May 15, 2022
There's no reason for Tinubu to go to the SE, as for SS he will go there. The SE don't vote Yoruba and it will be a waste of time and resources to even think of going there.
mrvitalis:
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Nobody: 9:15am On May 15, 2022
Kingoslo:
Ok... am confused here ooo... PDP they endorse APC abi na neck they pain me... if u think this guys care about the masses, guys u re on a long run... Students are at home, they use millions to buy forms, Kilkings there and here. Thats not their issue NA 2023 be their mata... its well
Obviously a deliberate misinformation.
I have read part of the drivel and can't see any where pdp endorsed t
Does it make sense to you?
Crazy media.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by backnbeta(f): 9:16am On May 15, 2022
abc115:
PDP Delegates?
Kano State Governor?

I am still on the first sentence....what a shame of writer and Editors
From the topic to the first paragraph, it's wrong information and evidence of whack journalism, shamelessly taken to the first page! Morning shows the day!

BTW, I wonder how our Muslim brothers and sisters will receive an Osinbajo/Bakare candidacy! Why then should we accept a Tinubu/Hellruffian candidacy? Sadly, my southern Muslim brothers and sisters will most likely vote along religious line undecided
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by jonbat(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2022
Elrufai as VP made me laugh. Wuna want make him demolish Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Corporate2020: 9:17am On May 15, 2022
kiyosaki1:
This is real politics

My brother, Shey you see as e dey go. Politicking at the highest level, not social media noise.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by MumuAFONJA: 9:17am On May 15, 2022
Mumu talk from d skull mining capital of the world,scratch face merchant news
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Corporate2020: 9:18am On May 15, 2022
jonbat:
Elrufai as VP made me laugh. Wuna want make him demolish Nigeria

God will not allow that. He is a religious bigot of the highest order
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by jaxxy(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2022
olaboy33:

====================

E shock all of una.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by jonbat(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2022
Two fu...cking islami.....st who couldn't condemn what happened in Sokoto
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2022
bigpicture001:
That is not a problem, but he should shoose mecca , Istanbul, Indonesia, teran in Iran, etc as his abode . So his faith will be in line with the culture of the state.

But no! They always run to London and the US... Hypocrite!
Yes, the cities marked in bold are top world class cities anytime anyday. Infact, UK and US citizens are happy immigrants (working as expatriates) in those countries, especially UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Brunei. Leave ur village for once so that you can be enlightened.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2022
kiyosaki1:

https://punchng.com/el-rufai-plans-to-live-abroad-after-tenure-kaduna-reps/

NOETHNICITY:
Hahaah
Come that very day of election, I swear to God 50% of voters will vote for Tinubu the only candidate so far with any proven record. Administration no be by speaking English or mastering the current affairs of China. If you really understand Chinese economy well why didn't you make ur state become like China?

Political bandits. All of them.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Igbofam: 9:22am On May 15, 2022
Did I just read that Kaduna PDP delegates endorsed Tinubu?

Eweleke! Music never start Dem don begin dance away from their party candidates grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by favour32(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2022
Religion don mess people wey even go school so tey, their brains nor dey work again.
Humanity before religion that's what a sane mind thinks.

Muslim Muslim...
Nai be say more killings with their stone age mentality.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Dennisbulkan: 9:24am On May 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
Sit at home no go allow them come out to vote anyways. So 1% voters no matter, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Juleeee: 9:25am On May 15, 2022
This is all elrufai,
He wants the vp.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Benmob: 9:26am On May 15, 2022
Wat is happening now, u still want to do Muslim Muslim tickets, if that one happen,it better to seperate diz country,I see Yoruba mulism as good pple because I have many of them as my friend but if anyone support tinubu to pick El rufai another extremely as is VP,if Nigeria seperate to south and north like north Korea and south Korea, is better for them to joint their Muslim brother to north nigeria
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by yerimastyle(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Weighs Options On Delay In Replacement For Bulkachuwa / We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts / Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.