Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP (19632 Views)

Protest At National Assembly For El-Rufai’s Ministerial Disqualification (Pix) / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by popesco123: 9:30am On May 15, 2022
Is very fortunate that Kaduna people and their governor is using tinubu urchins brain to play ping-pong.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by bigpicture001: 9:33am On May 15, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Yes, the cities marked in bold are top world class cities anytime anyday. Infact, UK and US citizens are happy immigrants (working as expatriates) in those countries, especially UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Brunei. Leave ur village for once so that you can be enlightened.

U that left, I can see ur education....

Leme ask.. did u make any point on the subject matter..? All I read is appraisal of some Arab cities and not making any point concerning the subject matter
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Nobody: 9:33am On May 15, 2022
Odin13:
Maybe Na Elrufia Be Tinubu Vice no Ganduje again

Power to the people
North 2023

But Tinubu has to bring VP from Igbo People.
Ganduje will be Senate President for 8 years, and more or after tinubu's 8 years he will want to be president.

It is a Game, Excellent Politicians with insatiable thirst for power and money.

Ganduje wan go for Senate.
He a does as if He aspires to be Senate President.

Nigeria mun shiga Uku
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Ijaya123: 9:34am On May 15, 2022
So they want to present a Muslim Muslim ticket?

That’s why Osinbajo is a better and more acceptable candidate.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:35am On May 15, 2022
Who is this journalist Godwin Isenyo and why is he trying to write articles while visiting his local beer parlour ? grin
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2022
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Otunski: 9:37am On May 15, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket, I don't blame them, the docility of Christians in Nigeria when it comes to politics is what these people hinged their request on
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Adek15(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2022
Astrokid911:
Picking elrufai as his running mate will only make it more difficult for him to win because it would be a Muslim_muslim ticket and christian would feel left out considering Deborah killing
now the politics begins
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Dapson73(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2022
Reinaldo:
Tinubu is not an option. I don't know any sensible person that will vote for him. Osinbajo all the way.

I'm more sensible than you and I support Tinubu 100/100.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by jerosman2: 9:54am On May 15, 2022
[quote author=mrvitalis post=112847480]When is tinubu visiting south south or south east ...to him we don't matter right ? No wam we dey watch [/quote

Very true. He hasn't visited South south and east. He is a joker
Let's see how he will be Nigeria president. I hate that man more than shit
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2022
......Kano State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, as his running mate in the 2023 presidential race......

Some people can't even get the basic thing right, imagine calling El-Rufai Kano State Governor. I believe selective amnesia is real or how do you mean to tell me that the Kaduna State governor, a Muslim and Tinubu also a Muslim should occupy the number one and two spot in Nigeria.

It's either something is wrong with the news outlet, the editor of this piece, the APC delegates or all of the above.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by NaMe4: 9:58am On May 15, 2022
Kingoslo:
Ok... am confused here ooo... PDP they endorse APC abi na neck they pain me... if u think this guys care about the masses, guys u re on a long run... Students are at home, they use millions to buy forms, Kilkings there and here. Thats not their issue NA 2023 be their mata... its well

The report belongs to the trash can!
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by yyba: 9:59am On May 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
When is tinubu visiting south south or south east ...to him we don't matter right ? No wam we dey watch
south south and south east has no any political value so no need
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by emrys2955: 10:03am On May 15, 2022
How can Tinibu who is a Muslim Pick El Rufai his running mate a Muslim again. What are you guys trying to do? Get rid Christian leader's and all Muslims to rule Nigeria. Hell no way. Is best we separate and you can lead yourselves...
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Nobody: 10:07am On May 15, 2022
Dapson73:

I'm more sensible than you and I support Tinubu 100/100.

You're obviously not more sensible than I am.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Boyooosa(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2022
Ordinary dastard act he couldn't condemn since three days ago because of political ambition sad

His partner too dey withdraw like man wey dey on top woman...

”This evening I received information that a post was made that doesn’t agree with my orders. I use this to announce that any post without AA is not from me. May God protect – AA.”

Desperation is a common word between the duo
How long u guys can fool us?

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Lovelive: 10:31am On May 15, 2022
Even Peter Obi against Tinubu, Tinubu will not win, Anything about APC, the masses do not want.

Know this bitter truth and it shall set you free.

olaboy33:
Who again is contesting the primaries aside Tinubu?

Tinunu def has no issues with the primaries.

I am glad, the PDP will have its primaries before the APC.
If Atiku emerges for the PDP, then it's going to be a tough race for BAT.

If any one other than Atiku emerges, BAT will Coast to victory.

However the issue with Kano needs to be sorted out immediately.
The APC cannot afford to split kano votes.

====================

I suspect this Deborah killing would in a way affect the outcome of the 2023 presidential elections.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by pongwa(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2022
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Freerhyme1(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2022
bigpicture001:
That is not a problem, but he should shoose mecca , Istanbul, Indonesia, teran in Iran, etc as his abode . So his faith will be in line with the culture of the state.

But no! They always run to London and the US... Hypocrite!

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Ekpeitit(m): 11:07am On May 15, 2022
kudinkarfe:
Muslim-Muslim ticket, very good candidates and good representative. Nigeria is gradually moving towards what Igbo people have been yarning for.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Ekpeitit(m): 11:08am On May 15, 2022
Stop crying about Nigerian politics, you're not a Nigerian.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Soulseeker01(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2022
The arrangement of naija politics will not allow 2 people of same religion to sit at Aso rock....so its fake news
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by christopheojo(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2022
kiyosaki1:

https://punchng.com/el-rufai-plans-to-live-abroad-after-tenure-kaduna-reps/
No to Muslim Muslim ticket. APC should forget about 2023!
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2022
bigpicture001:

U that left, I can see ur education....

Leme ask.. did u make any point on the subject matter..? All I read is appraisal of some Arab cities and not making any point concerning the subject matter
Go back and read ur previous comment. In that comment you only made effort to portray muslim dominated countries as sub standard places where people don't go to. You only pointed out that people only go to London and US. You need to understand that the world is tilting toward Asia.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by annisy(f): 11:20am On May 15, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket na ogun go punish una
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by haslaw(m): 11:34am On May 15, 2022
Best talk of the year.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by haslaw(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2022
Good move by people wey sabi
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by zudiq: 11:38am On May 15, 2022
only Godswill Obot Akpabio from Akwa Ibom can rule this country without rancour. y cnt we try him
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Dagrace01(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2022
It'll be a big mistake for BAT to pick El-Rufai as running mate. Though it is constitutional but muslim-muslim ticket might not work.
If Tinubu emerges in the APC primaries, and pick Nadir, then they'll give the opposition an edge, as Atiku or Peter Obi won't pick someone in their faith.
My opinion though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% / 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies / PDP Hails Court Judgment On Its Kano Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.