Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. (289 Views)

We Need A Dictator Who Will Ban All Foreign Religions In Nigeria / We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex / "Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by cocolacec(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2022
Religion came to destroy humanity :Islam,xtianity,Judaism,hinduism etc.
It is a brainwashing technique to see others as inferior /dehumanise them so they can be killed/be termed candidate of hell fire.
Adam and Eve will never be happy to see their offsprings killing each other over differences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPwHRrkH6Ig
Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by exCHRISTIAN: 8:28am On May 15, 2022
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by Mooh247: 8:29am On May 15, 2022
cool

Africans have been canibals, Ritualists, twins killers, war mongers and babarians in some cases before religion

An African man is so wicked that he sees every little thing to fight each other

Politics we fight and kill each other

Religion we fight and kill each other

IPOB/Biafra we fight and kill each other

Sports and Football we fight each other

Family inheritance we fight and kill each other

Marriage and love we fight and kill each other

University fraternity we fight and kill each other

Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by Nobody: 8:30am On May 15, 2022
the religion is not the problem,how we practice it is the problem
Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by Odin13: 8:32am On May 15, 2022
Oyibo gave them religion and stole their life abandoning the religion for them

No difference between Fulani Islamic fanatic and IGBO Christian.

Both are same .. and are quick to think blood ..

Funny the Christians believe they’re better ..

Opium for the masses.. the snif .. the lose themselves
Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by cocolacec(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:
Africans have been canibals, Ritualists, twins killers, war mongers and babarians in some cases before religion
Thay is what you were told by your slave masters,Not all Africans were sadist before colonialism.
Satanist Whites do rituals too uptill now but on a coded level.
You will never see sango and Ogun worshipper at logger heads claiming superiority.
Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by exCHRISTIAN: 8:33am On May 15, 2022
Although I am an ath3ist, this guy is correct
Mooh247:
cool

An African man is so wicked that he sees every little thing to fight each other

Politics we fight and kill each other

Religion we fight and kill each other

IPOB/Biafra we fight and kill each other

Sports and Football we fight each other

Family inheritance we fight and kill each other

Marriage and love we fight and kill each other

University fraternity we fight and kill each other

Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by limeta(f): 8:34am On May 15, 2022
Christian prince on Deborah samuel
Live debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0CkRBMgeA
Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by Mooh247: 8:34am On May 15, 2022
cocolacec:

Thay is what you were told by your slave masters,Not all Africans were sadist before colonialism.
Satanist Whites do rituals too uptill now but on a coded level.

Sure but Africans have been extremely wicked to each other from all historical facts available, OSU cast system, killing of twins, human sacrifice, killing for adultery, and many many wickedness
Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by cocolacec(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Sure but Africans have been extremely wicked to each other from all historical facts available, OSU cast system, killing of twins, human sacrifice, killing for adultery, and many many wickedness

Caste system,human sacrifice,Penalty for Adultery,Wars was the order of the day in Europe until they became aethist before they knew peace.

Adultery,alcohol consumption were crimes in Europe and America before it was lifted due to taxation benefits.CIA was reputed to poison Alcoholic drinks so people will stay away from it during its forbidden era.

Read about xtian Europe and Ottoman turkey,These two extremists were always at loggerheads fighting for supremacy.

Europe was fighting for God and The ottomans were fighting for God too but they underlying reality was fighting for power,control and treasures..When a Narcissist becomes a ruler and he plans to invade another territory,If he tells them we are going to steal from another country,no one will follow you but of you say we are fighting for God and motherland,millions will troop out to fight your cause.

Religion is a trick by the elites to make the poor masses do their biddings at all times without questions/confrontation.They know no one can see God to ask him certain questions.
The world operates on a caste system from time immemorial.

[img] https://assets.sutori.com/user-uploads/image/d18d1d7f-a1af-466f-9eb7-0619022ebbe1/1f2a8c8c5b84807b56485b44655fc092.png[/img]
Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by Mooh247: 8:55am On May 15, 2022
cocolacec:

Caste system,human sacrifice,Penalty for Adultery,Wars was the order of the day in Europe until they became aethist before they knew peace.Adultery,alcohol consumption were crimes in Europe and America before it was lifted due to taxation benefits.CIA was reputed to poison Alcoholic drinks so people will stay away from it during its forbidden era.

Read about xtian Europe and Ottoman turkey,These two extremists were always at loggerheads foghting for supremacy.

Europe was fighting for God and The ottomans were fighting for God too but they underlying reality was fighting for power,control and treasures..When a Narcissist becomes a ruler and he plans to invade another territory,If you tell them we are going to steal from another country no one will follow you but of you say we are fighting for God and motherland millions will troop out to fight your cause.

Religion is a trick by the elites to make the poor masses do their biddings at all times without questions/confrontation.They know no one can see God to ask him certain questions.
The world operates on a caste system from time immemorial.

[img] https://www.ancient-egypt-online.com/images/social-pyramid-ancient-egypt.png[/img]

No one said Europeans are saint all I said is with or without religion Africans have tendency to be wicked

This is not a European vs Africans contest of wickedness

It's Africans without Foreign religion vs African with foriegn religion who is better off

Believe me only few people in Africa can be Atheist and not commit dangerous crimes

Imagine what Religious people do behind close curtains to each other, now imagine the complete chaos if a system without fear of God or Satan,
Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by cocolacec(m): 8:57am On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

No one said Europeans are saint all I said is with or without religion Africans have tendency to be wicked

It's Africans without Foreign religion vs African with foriegn religion who is better off

Believe me only few people in Africa can be Atheist and not commit dangerous crimes

Imagine what Religious people do behind close curtains to each other, now imagine the complete chaos if a system without fear of God or Satan,
Africans with traditional religion were better off than foreign religion.An Arab once asked me how do Africans understand the Quran because as an Arab they dont understand Quran sometimes.
Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by Mooh247: 9:00am On May 15, 2022
cocolacec:

Africans with traditional religion were better off than foreign religion.An Arab once asked me how do African understand the Quran because as an Arab they dont understand Quran sometimes.

And that's the problem here ... 99.99 % of Northern Muslims havent read to understand the Quran on their own with open mind, they rely heavily on hearsay from Mallam with different interpretations

Arabic has many dialect, most Qatari don't fully understand Saudis and Egyptians have completely different dialect from the Persians

Quran it self was written in a very different old dialect
Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by cocolacec(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

I think all humans are born with what we called ”humanity” ”empathy for others” religion never give you this.Religion make people hypocrites for a freeborn with freewill, you have to pretend to be who you are not for fear of being judged by others in your sect.
Religion originated from cultism.
Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by Broveens42(m): 9:10am On May 15, 2022
Odin13:
Oyibo gave them religion and stole their life abandoning the religion for them

No difference between Fulani Islamic fanatic and IGBO Christian.

Both are same .. and are quick to think blood ..

Funny the Christians believe they’re better ..

Opium for the masses.. the snif .. the lose themselves

You are not entirely right
Unlike Fulani who wholeheartedly allowed their brain to be brainwashed, most igbos still retain their culture 'Mmadu'; seeing the good in man. They still maintain the culture of circumcision and all that. They believe in reincarnation using identity of birth marks; Ahuamarachi.

The problem of religion is believing a promise of an imaginary place called heaven for putting up certain behaviors.
That explains why a Muslim can kill to be promised heaven and a Christian can commit all sorts of atrocities, believing he would be forgiven and later rewarded with heaven
Re: Foreign Religions Destroyed Our Humanity. by cocolacec(m): 6:50pm On May 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Dagogo Files Suit Against PDP, INEC Over Exclusion From List Of Governorship Asp / Insecurity: We Don't Trust Federal Govt Again, We Need Independent State Police / President Buhari Participates At AU Summit (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.