Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN (16798 Views)

Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 / El-Rufai: 'Christians Won’t Vote For Me, Even If Pope Is My Running Mate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Shevchenkko: 9:02pm On May 15, 2022
Ibr539:
and only mumu think muslim and christian are 50 50
Be deceiving yourself mugu
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Weezy463: 9:04pm On May 15, 2022
press9jatv:
Atiku of Pdp shouldn’t waste his dollars in the primary election. He should know the facts now before it’s too late. Christians have take a stand and they will all stand by it.
what are u saying?
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Lightorder: 9:09pm On May 15, 2022
Kestolove:
how many are christsin in nigeria, apc should give us muslim muslim ticket nd dey will hv higher votes than muslim christain ticket
did I hear you well ? How many do you think moslems are in this Nigeria? Hard fact . Should Christians have same reprobate minds that moslems possess , they would have driven you all into the desert. Don’t be fooled that you have the number
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Ibr539: 9:19pm On May 15, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Be deceiving yourself mugu
we will see the majority in 2023 election
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Orpe7(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2022
Because na una go press our finger vote abi
Rubbish talk
I vote for the best candidate simple
Forget his religion or tribe
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by olatuns2017: 9:37pm On May 15, 2022
press9jatv:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/christians-wont-vote-muslim-muslim-candidates-pfn-warns-apc-pdp-others/%3famp

With all your antics against Buhari in 2015 n 2019

You still ranting with u microphone

Just kano votes will make u shut again
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by jiz: 10:00pm On May 15, 2022
Ibr539:
u mean christian are majority in nigeria hmmm u no get sense

I no blame you because your sense cannot comprehend the message. What you need to do is to google the fact ! Nigeria is Christian majority. Get that into your head if they have been lying to you
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Ibr539: 10:26pm On May 15, 2022
jiz:

I no blame you because your sense cannot comprehend the message. What you need to do is to google the fact ! Nigeria is Christian majority. Get that into your head if they have been lying to you
i don't think u search it on google too that's why u are saying this bullshit
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:27pm On May 15, 2022
Shevchenkko:
It's only mumu that believes there are more muslims in Nigeria than Christians
And how can you justify ur claim. What's ur rational? Or what's the bases of ur standing?
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:34pm On May 15, 2022
Lightorder:
you wrote rubbish. You left Christianity simply because it was too difficult for you to kept to the commandments
Christianity get commandments?
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Zeeku: 10:37pm On May 15, 2022
Kestolove:
how many are christsin in nigeria, apc should give us muslim muslim ticket nd dey will hv higher votes than muslim christain ticket
You're deceiving your self, their more than Muslims. Nigeria is 60 -40 if you don't know go and do your research now, Christians 60 and Muslims 40.
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Sunnybabe(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2022
Muslim-Muslim agender never happen self, see all the barbaric and evil act their people are doing and some Idiot like Adamu Garba and the FOOLISH Dangote Son In law are supporting them. if it now happen, seems they will have the audacity to kuku kill all the Christian in Nigeria

No MUSLIM-MUSLIM agenda in Nigeria

RIP Deborah sad
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by ebenice(m): 10:57pm On May 15, 2022
Kestolove:
terrorist sympathiser
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Omoslim26: 11:22pm On May 15, 2022
Woe unto any Christian who goes out there to vote for another Muslim man, after doing 8 fearsome years unimaginable sorrowful Muslim rule �
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Omoslim26: 11:25pm On May 15, 2022
Orpe7:
Because na una go press our finger vote abi
Rubbish talk
I vote for the best candidate simple
Forget his religion or tribe

Forget his religion you say undecided
Do you think mumuric would accept to do 16years of Christian rule angry
If you are a Christian,your shame dey shame me,if you are not then everywhere good sha undecided
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by chaloskyx: 11:26pm On May 15, 2022
Ahah i thought we were one Nigeria on this platform and its IPOB that's the villain to our unity now even Christians are singing the tune of Nnamdi kanu PFN is an illegal body trying to disunite our wonderful country the head of that association should be arrested and dealt with its obvious hes a member of IPOB dont you guys think so?
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by edosignature(m): 11:48pm On May 15, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket
Christian Christian ticket
Traditionalist Traditionalist ticket

If it can lead to the betterment of the country I'm in for it.
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Lightorder: 1:03am On May 16, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Christianity get commandments?
na your village idol get commandments before ? You were a very horrible church goer and was never a Christian
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Blue86(m): 1:12am On May 16, 2022
Seconded.
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Patrickker(m): 1:37am On May 16, 2022
I wont vote any muslim again, never! Let alone muslim-muslim. I am Deborah, I am dead, let those alive keep voting. Thank you.
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Gozac: 3:43am On May 16, 2022
abbey621:

Why is it dead? Sensible nations choose their leaders based on comptency and not religion, wetin religion don do for 9ja economy?
You can't expunge the influence of religion in Nigerian politics, that's the level for operating for now
People will learn to live with it
Re: Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN by Gozac: 3:45am On May 16, 2022
edosignature:
Muslim Muslim ticket
Christian Christian ticket
Traditionalist Traditionalist ticket

If it can lead to the betterment of the country I'm in for it.
They won't fly in Nigeria for now, as a person you can vote for this combo but the majority of Nigerians won't vote for it.
In the end majority will always carry the votes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Merging PDP With LP Supporters Is Like Ferrari Engine In Peogeot – Shehu Sani / Jonathan Steps Into Sambo’s N16billion Residence Contract Row / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.