Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award (55232 Views)

I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Lionelbhass(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2022
Unnecessarily hate, that’s what an average Nigerian has.
Sabinus deserved the award so as mr macaroni but the best got it so this Rega guy should just chill.
Sabinus really worked hard to get that award, I’ve watched his skits before he even became this famous

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Spiff20(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2022
Thank you Lagos for honoring one of us. Sabinus is funny, no hype.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by bustykasa(f): 6:07pm On May 15, 2022
Well deserved award, I can use my last mb to watch your video anytime anyday Sabinwa

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by propertyhunter1: 6:08pm On May 15, 2022
Elmojiid:
Nice response Mr macaroni

Which nice response? He's so pained he lost the ward to Sabinu. He was just spewing white spit. Why did he retweet the guy's comment and instead send him DM to correct him? grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by BrickDevo: 6:12pm On May 15, 2022
Sabinwa the blue chief investor is the best Nigeria comedian currently, see me checking his ig page regularly for update, dude can cure depression

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Ekugbeh(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Mr macaroni is just doing 'eye service' cheesy

He deserves the award to be the winner!

Mr funny I have tried watching him, he is funny but I think he is overhyped. It shows in the amount of followers he has and the number of views he gets on each videos compared to Mr macaroni and others.
calm down. Sabinus is the best in recent times
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by DenreleDave(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2022
pocohantas:
Daniel Regha is a bot designed to test human patience. Same Daniel that went to advise Elon Musk? I saw foreigners taking their time to school him and I felt for them.

smiley

The bolded made me laugh and that why I will report you to him

Regha is my brother kiss

I will tell him all what u said grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Zacksnow(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2022
I dnt knw what kids are doing here. Pls try and grow up. U migth be a grown up bt u have a baby mentality.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by 123readygo: 6:15pm On May 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In recent times, awards in Nigeria have proven not to be a true representation of reality.

I won't lie, Mr. Macaroni's videos have brought a few laughters to my sadistic world. Just like him, I never let go of any good kpekus opportunity but unlike him, I do not have a thing for massive boobs and big ass.

He is who he is; incredibly talented, very responsive to issues and not a stickler for political correctness.
I don't expect him neither will I ask him to alter his style just for a trivial viewers' choice award.

You can't please everyone can you?
The same big breast that made Azeez dump Habibatu for lanky Sekinatu is what made Alhaji Tanko buy her a house in Dubai.

Simply put, Mr Macaroni is the club craving, shisha smoking, anal-sex loving, hot liberal girlfriend every man loves to date while Sabinus is the naive domesticated girl that gets taken home to meet the mom.

While one is loved for whom she is, the other is only loved for the image she gives. But both are needed and that's why sidechicks exists.

Variety is the colour to a world of black-and-whites and I'd always appreciate Mr. Macaroni for being different.

I have never been a fan of this crazy dude, but this comment just 'off' me.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by donbenie(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2022
Tembebe04:
Jealousy
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Maxxim: 6:16pm On May 15, 2022
Sabinus sigh alone already shows he's fvckrd up. Man deserved it.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Valto(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2022
i am happy for sabi nwa aka investor cheesy
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Mariangeles(f): 6:17pm On May 15, 2022
May God bless these comedy skit makers.
They kept Nigerians happy and going through these tough Buhari era.
Happiness and laughter will never depart from them.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Mariangeles(f): 6:19pm On May 15, 2022
Spiff20:
Thank you Lagos for honoring one of us. Sabinus is funny, no hype.

Side-chick dey fat? grin

~ Sabinus

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Shegzdave: 6:19pm On May 15, 2022
Lionelbhass:
Unnecessarily hate, that’s what an average Nigerian has.
Sabinus deserved the award so as mr macaroni but the best got it so this Rega guy should just chill.
Sabinus really worked hard to get that award, I’ve watched his skits before he even became this famous
Guy, chill cause nobody is hating..
People just have to air their opinions about an issue.
Remember opinions are like buttholes, everyone have theirs.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by iCauseTrouble: 6:21pm On May 15, 2022
I also think Mr. Macaroni deserved the award. But congrats to Sabinus

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by cp3o: 6:21pm On May 15, 2022
bigjackass:
very annoying comedy trends especially the stupid cross dressing

The cross dressers ehn, left to me they will all be blacklisted.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by grandstar(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2022
pocohantas:
Daniel Regha is a bot designed to test human patience. Same Daniel that went to advise Elon Musk? I saw foreigners taking their time to school him and I felt for them.

You know how it is seeing people argue with your village mad man, thinking say na normal human being. grin grin

Sabinus deserves the award.

He is strictly comedy.No big nyash, no cross-dressing, no activism. He faces his craft and gives his takes on issues without aggravating any party.

MrMacaroni lost it a long time ago. To say he should be the viewer’s choice with all his adult contents is an insult to the sensibility of responsible viewers.

For now we know where Sabinus stands and we stand with him. smiley smiley

I have always wondered if Mr. Macaroni would not be sleeping with these "actresses"? They are very volumptuous

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2022
Congrats.. one odogwu bitters for u grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Silentgroper(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Mr funny I have tried watching him, he is funny but I think he is overhyped. It shows in the amount of followers he has and the number of views he gets on each videos compared to Mr macaroni and others.
If mr macaroni doesnt win anything then dem do ojoro..

sabinus isnt funny even shank is funnier than him.. He just makes funny faces..

Another overated one is taomma. I cant even bear to watch her skit..

if only twyse still does skit as frequent..

He deserves to win something

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by propertyhunter1: 6:32pm On May 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Exactly
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by tydi(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2022
NobleAngell:
I disagree with you. That guy is dry. Him and that dry brain jotter.

Swear you have never used his meme before !?
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by yuping(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:

lipsrsealed I'm not sure you are on tweeter or you are just a bitter person, the reason Macaroni post that is because someone was saying sabinus do not deserve the award, So is not an eye service.
Since Sabinus is overhype who deserve it Bikini.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by MoneyGoDrop: 6:38pm On May 15, 2022
I love both of both but i don't think Mr Macaroni is truly happy for Oga Sabinus. In Erigga's voice" the way jealousy dey mostly come na I'm happy for you"

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Zionzee99: 6:42pm On May 15, 2022
After reading your comment,I felt sad inside me and wished Nairaland had an “Unlike” option.I swear,you’d have made history with the most number of Unlikes on this platform.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In recent times, awards in Nigeria have proven not to be a true representation of reality.

I won't lie, Mr. Macaroni's videos have brought a few laughters to my sadistic world. Just like him, I never let go of any good kpekus opportunity but unlike him, I do not have a thing for massive boobs and big ass.

He is who he is; incredibly talented, very responsive to issues and not a stickler for political correctness.
I don't expect him neither will I ask him to alter his style just for a trivial viewers' choice award.

You can't please everyone can you?
The same big breast that made Azeez dump Habibatu for lanky Sekinatu is what made Alhaji Tanko buy her a house in Dubai.

Simply put, Mr Macaroni is the club craving, shisha smoking, anal-sex loving, hot liberal girlfriend every man loves to date while Sabinus is the naive domesticated girl that gets taken home to meet the mom.

While one is loved for whom she is, the other is only loved for the image she gives. But both are needed and that's why sidechicks exists.

Variety is the colour to a world of black-and-whites and I'd always appreciate Mr. Macaroni for being different.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by propertyhunter1: 6:42pm On May 15, 2022
yuping:
lipsrsealed I'm not sure you are on tweeter or you are just a bitter person, the reason Macaroni post that is because someone was saying sabinus do not deserve the award, So is not an eye service.
Since Sabinus is overhype who deserve it Bikini.

You don't understand at all. Rest
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by sammirano: 6:42pm On May 15, 2022
Sabinus is better. Even the blind knows that. But sabinus is not igbo, no bitterness in him at all. That brain jotter, his herbalist in Anambra is very strong. The guy is boring than the aboki that drives bike in my street.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Callmemike(m): 6:42pm On May 15, 2022
I will gladly take Sabinus over Macaroni. However I will take Prince Billionaire over both of them. His skits are sensible and filled with lessons.

Be it as it may, congratulations Sabinus.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by jamesversion: 6:44pm On May 15, 2022
pocohantas:

You know how it is seeing people argue with your village mad man, thinking say na normal human being. grin grin

Sabinus deserves the award.

He is strictly comedy.No big nyash, no cross-dressing, no activism. He faces his craft and gives his takes on issues without aggravating any party.

MrMacaroni lost it a long time ago. To say he should be the viewer’s choice with all his adult contents is an insult to the sensibility of responsible viewers.

For now we know where Sabinus stands and we stand with him. smiley smiley

Comments like this go make person want to marry you.

You sabi analysis wella. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Past Soap Operas/telenovas You'll Love To Watch Over And Over Again / The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House / Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.