Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award (55206 Views)

I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:46am On May 16, 2022
cheesy

Both of them dy learn where Zics Aloma dy
If na by facial expression

grin
blowjohn:
Mr macaroni has a better facial expression than sabinus.
Facts.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by samorobo: 1:51am On May 16, 2022
Ropostic120:
The VOTERS get senses
This Sabina guy funny pass all Naija content makers abeg

Big lie

Zicsaloma is the best,and one of this days he will be getting the accolades he deserves.

Dude has never made one bad comedy and he is always observant and detailed with his jokes

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by samorobo: 1:53am On May 16, 2022
Ramirezkhay:
cheesy

Both of them dy learn where Zics Aloma dy
If na by facial expression

grin

Finally someone is saying it.

I have been patiently reading through pages by pages just to see this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Ropostic120(m): 6:02am On May 16, 2022
samorobo:

Big lie

Zicsaloma is the best,and one of this days he will be getting the accolades he deserves.

Dude has never made one bad comedy and he is always observant and detailed with his jokes

I will check him out

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Boc007(m): 7:14am On May 16, 2022
Ropostic120:

I will check him out

Dude don’t waste your data.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by NobleAngell(f): 7:49am On May 16, 2022
moneyissweet:
That fat, confused,and boring comedian.

Your are harsh.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Ernesthugo(m): 8:07am On May 16, 2022
UPLOAD YOUR REAL PICTURE I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING?

moneyissweet:
That fat, confused,and boring comedian.

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Ernesthugo(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2022
EDUCATIVE IN WHAT SENSE?

SABI WENT TO UNIPORT?

YOUR INDOMIE WENT TO 3 SCHOOLS?

2 EXPELLED??

1 LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!!!

SO WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY MOST EDUCATED CLOWN?
AdemolaA2:

True . Sabinus is over hyped . Should have been Macaronj cos of the diversity he brings to online contents . He’s also the most educative as well !!!
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Godispeace: 8:20am On May 16, 2022
winner of stupidity shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Kriss216:
Mr macaroni is a real G. He's a winner already.

Investor Sabinus's diverse nature in comedy is orgasmic. He deserves the award truly. He said "Thank you Lagos for honouring a Port harcourt boy"

More wins for everyone.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by proxillin(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2022
but seriously, sabinus is not funny...and his comedies are copied..
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by phemmyfour: 8:50am On May 16, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Mr macaroni is just doing 'eye service' and forming humble cheesy

He deserves the award!

Mr funny I have tried watching him, he is funny but I think he is overhyped. It shows in the amount of followers he has and the number of views he gets on each videos compared to Mr macaroni and others.
Did you vote? If you no vote, no dey complain
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by AdemolaA2: 9:36am On May 16, 2022
Ernesthugo:
EDUCATIVE IN WHAT SENSE?

SABI WENT TO UNIPORT?

YOUR INDOMIE WENT TO 3 SCHOOLS?

2 EXPELLED??

1 LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!!!

SO WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY MOST EDUCATED CLOWN?

He drops educative contents most times … not just comedy and comical contents …
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Ernesthugo(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2022
WHAT HAVE YOU TRANSLATED TO REALITY WITH PYTHAGORAS THEOREM TO REALITY?? undecided

COMEDY IS JOKE NOT EDUCATION grin grin grin grin

AdemolaA2:

He drops educative contents most times … not just comedy and comical contents …
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Ramirezkhay(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2022
cheesy

Comrade
I'm with You

grin
samorobo:

Finally someone is saying it.

I have been patiently reading through pages by pages just to see this comment.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Ramirezkhay(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2022
cheesy

Lol this is a Fat lie

Unless Your Data no plenty
Cos Zics go chop Everything

grin
Boc007:

Dude don’t waste your data.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola / The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House / Bbnaija Omashola Captured Having A Hard-on On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.