Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life (454 Views)

I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / Want To Give Your Family A Treat With Delicious Foods? Look In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life by Bobbydell(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2022
Life

1 Like

Re: Life by IyaTola: 11:28am On May 15, 2022
Bobbydell:
People frame and lie to cover up their sins, i accused of what i didn't say, my inlaw threatening to discipline me.
My inlaw sell goods for an importer i do the recording of sales including the importer's friend. The friend sold a condemn bonnet for 17k and ask me if we could share me the money i said the amount is too big to share that it should be recorded down, the importer's friend took the story to my inlaw and my inlaw told him to keep that money to be shared among them, i left to get pen to record other sales, my inlaw started yelling at me... Saying he will discipline me his eyes were red... I got angry left there immediately... My life is a treat now... People are saying i should go and buy drink and beg my inlaw
Do it
Re: Life by Bobbydell(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2022
IyaTola:
Do it
i never insulted him or do anything wrong

1 Like

Re: Life by IyaTola: 11:33am On May 15, 2022
Bobbydell:
i never insulted him or do anything wrong
Who dey find something dey yet the longest hand.

(1) (Reply)

TOFERIC Cleaning Services / . / Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.