Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ (37486 Views)

Israel To Pull Some Troops From Gaza As War Enters New Phase / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:13am On May 16, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
Putin's Russia would think twice or thrice before invading another country.

Zelensky troops should Finish all the Invaders.

The Overall Plan according to US Defense Secretary is, to weaken the Russian military that they would find it difficult to Invade another country.

Russia have lost more troops in 81 days of war in Ukraine than they lost in a decade of War in Afghanistan.

They can choose to deny the military Casualties, no problem...... We are used to their lies and denials.

Slava Ukraini....... Glory to the Heroes.

Russia will never be in a hurry to invade any country with NATO mad US support

Arms and ammunition is pouring into Ukraine on a daily basis and they are justifying it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 8:24am On May 16, 2022
DerrickzB:

Good morning child of hate, perdition and falsehood!! The izyum you said Ukraine has captured they are been whooped like a kid!! I wonder how you sleep and eat with lies running round in your mouth!! You said Ukraine is winning but see pictorial evidence that they are loosing badly!!! Try dey rest!!

Always post pictures to back up your claims and at least you could have some face here!!

Child of foolishness, perdition and falsehood let me give you breaking news grin

Russian forces have abandoned the objective of completing a large-scale encirclement of Ukrainian units from Donetsk City to Izium in favor of completing the seizure of Luhansk Oblast cheesy

Ukrainian forces have successfully crossed the Donesk river cheesy

Russian forces have likely run out of combat-ready reservists (still the lack of reinforcement issue)

Something will happen in Izium today and I will break the news here on nairaland...

Watch out for that thread cheesy

Your torment is about to become pro max grin

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by olalat(m): 8:25am On May 16, 2022
Raph82:
The fact that Russia is still struggling with Ukraine over this war shows that they are not as powerful as they made us to believe. I thought Russia would strike out Ukraine in less than 10 days without loosing any of their general to the war.
You had expected they carpet bomb kyiv just like NATO did to Raqqa in Syria. Follow news objectively not what CNN and BBC want you to believe.
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 8:26am On May 16, 2022
Benny6944:

What have Russians gained so far from the war?

Can you tell us? Only with time they will be wipped off Ukraine

Zelen made it clear, he can never negotiate with Russia until they leave d entire country. now Russia are begging for negotiation which won't happen
Incase you don't know, fin just announced joining NATO.

I thought your as$licking Rapi$t Russia Putin said he's gonna nuke them if such happens.. lol let's see how he does that.. oh now he now changed his coward mind that it will now matter on what infrastructure NATO builds in the border lol...

Georgia will soon join watch out.

I don't think this post was meant for me smiley

I am pro Ukraine
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by bakar007: 8:36am On May 16, 2022
Igbofam:
Russian forces have gone ‘from the offensive to the defensive’ as Ukraine launches counter-attack on enemy-held town of Izyum

Ukraine appears to have won the battle for Kharkiv, a US report has said, as Russian forces retreated from around the eastern city due to an apparent lack of troop reinforcements.

It came as Ukrainian forces launched a counter-offensive to seize back the nearby Russian-controlled strategic town of Izyum in the east, threatening Moscow’s attempts to control the Donbas region by encircling it.

If confirmed, the failure to capture Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-biggest city, would be Russia’s second major defeat of the war after losing the battle for Kyiv.

It would be a stunning turnaround for Ukraine’s so-called “fortress city”. Kharkiv was almost surrounded and looked certain to fall in the first week of the war as Russian troops poured over the border, which lies just a few dozen kilometres to the north.

Russian forces were close to encircling Kharkiv in March, gaining ground around the city and pummelling it with artillery fire from the suburbs.

Constant shelling forced hundreds of thousand residents to flee or seek shelter in the city metro or underground shelter while airstrikes turned part of the centre, including the City Hall, to rubble.

But apart from once briefly entering a small part of the city, Russian troops have failed to make any inroads amid stiff resistance. That has left them with no choice other than to retreat, according to researchers at the US-based think-tank Institute for the Study of War.

“The Russian military has likely decided to withdraw fully from its positions around Kharkiv in the face of the Ukrainian counter-offensives and the limited availability of reinforcements,” it said. “Ukraine thus appears to have won the Battle of Kharkiv.”

The mayor has said Ukrainian troops have successfully repelled Russia’s attempts to take the city.

“They [the Russians] were very close to the city,” Igor Terekhov, mayor of Kharkiv, told the BBC on Saturday. “Thanks to the efforts of Kharkiv territorial defence and the Ukrainian army, the Russians have moved back far from the city towards the Russian border.”

“Kharkiv is quiet now, and people are slowly returning to the city.”

The apparent withdrawal has led some experts to suggest this might be the beginning of a “tipping point”.

Russian forces have “moved from the offensive to the defensive (conversely, the Ukrainians have moved from the defensive to the offensive),” said Dr Mike Martin, a former British Army officer and visiting fellow for war studies at King’s College London. “We’re reaching a bit of a tipping point in the Ukraine War.”

Yet, claiming an all-out victory in Kharkiv remains premature.

Shelling from retreating Russian forces
Shelling could still be heard from central Kharkiv and in neighbouring villages on Saturday, including incoming rounds fired by retreating Russian troops.

Some shells fell close to Tsykurny, a village just north-east of the city that was recaptured by Ukrainian forces a week ago.

Rounds also landed near the village of Sorokivka, east of Kharkiv and south of the current Russian front-line, locals and soldiers stationed there said.

Russian forces are now believed to be focusing on seizing all of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions in the east, as well as guarding supply routes to those regions, Ukraine’s General Staff said on Saturday.

Hoping to build on their gains, Ukraine said it had launched a counter-offensive on Saturday near the Russia-held town of Izyum. Russia seized control of the city on April 1 and has occupied it ever since.

“The direction of Izyum remains the hottest spot – this is where our armed forces have launched a counter-offensive. The enemy is retreating on some fronts,” Oleg Sinehubov, the governor of the Kharkiv region, said in a statement.

The successes of Ukrainian forces in recent weeks has prompted Kyiv’s chief of military intelligence to say he was optimistic that the war may be largely over by December.

“The breaking point will be in the second part of August,” Maj Gen Kyrylo Budanov told Sky News. “Most of the active combat actions will have finished by the end of this year.”

But just as around Kyiv, the receding tide of battle around Kharkiv has left villages badly damaged, with many homes and power lines destroyed.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/05/14/ukraine-has-won-battle-kharkiv-war-reaches-tipping-point/

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

How do you win a battle when the enemy still controls part of the city ?? You claimed victory once Russia makes any tactical retrieve that city serves no use for Russia at the point, southern UKRAINE and the Donbass region is where Russia is concerned with ,go and claim victory there , jokers
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by ocelot2006(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2022
Igbofam:

Also bear in mind that the Russian forces yesterday just tried to cross the inhulets river in central-eastern Ukraine and suffered a crushing and massive defeat at the hands of the Ukrainian forces.. cheesy

Ukraine is pushing hard and rolling all over the Russian forces.

Did Russian Telegram forget to tell you guys about that news?

Oh I'm very aware of the failed Russian crossing. Even the Russians admitted their failed crossing. But before you jubilate as western media put that incident on repeat all week long (as usual), you may have overlooked a few things:

(1) Elements from the BTG involved survived. Losses were heavy though.

(2) The Russians were still able to cross THREE [3] BTGs across SAME Donets river.
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Benny6944: 8:41am On May 16, 2022
Igbofam:

Are Russian troops still in Kharkiv or have the Ukrainian forces driven them out?

The OP is factual and you know it grin

Stop crying blood bro

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Benny6944: 8:42am On May 16, 2022
Elvictor:
The moment I saw the username
I just know, nothing truth can come out of senseless individual grin grin

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by adebayo987: 8:44am On May 16, 2022
How long can Russia last in a war against an opponent backed by NATO nations? It's funny though... We already know how shamefully Russia will retreat!
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 8:46am On May 16, 2022
ocelot2006:

Oh I'm very aware of the failed Russian crossing. Even the Russians admitted their failed crossing. But before you jubilate as western media put that incident on repeat all week long (as usual), you may have overlooked a few things:

(1) Elements from the BTG involved survived. Losses were heavy though.

(2) The Russians were still able to cross THREE [3] BTGs across SAME Donets river.

The failed inhulets river crossing was yesterday so how did Western media put it on repeat all week long? grin

Do you see how ill informed Russian Telegram makes you people?

The first failed river crossing was in Bilohorivka, Luhansk region

This inhulets failed river crossing was in Kirovohrad Oblast

Do you see how stupid Russian media makes you lot look?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by edosignature(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2022
There is no victory in war... Those who said Ukraine & Russia won or are wining lack truth & they will meet their Waterloo at the said time.

SayNo ToWar.

God bless mother Russia, God bless & protect Vladimir Putin.
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 8:56am On May 16, 2022
edosignature:
There is no victory in war... Those who said Ukraine & Russia won or are wining lack truth & they will meet their Waterloo at the said time.

SayNo ToWar.

God bless mother Russia, God bless & protect Vladimir Putin.

When was the last time you said God should bless your parents and protect them?

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by ocelot2006(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2022
Igbofam:

Child of foolishness, perdition and falsehood let me give you breaking news grin

Russian forces have abandoned the objective of completing a large-scale encirclement of Ukrainian units from Donetsk City to Izium in favor of completing the seizure of Luhansk Oblast cheesy

Ukrainian forces have successfully crossed the Donesk river cheesy

Russian forces have likely run out of combat-ready reservists (still the lack of reinforcement issue)

Something will happen in Izium today and I will break the news here on nairaland...

Watch out for that thread cheesy

Your torment is about to become pro max grin

Oga, STOP POSTING MAPS IF YOU CANNOT READ THEM. Haba! Russia has abandoned Dontesk to Izyum?? WTF?? First of all Izyum is even the major Russian hammer coming down from the North. Also, the Russians have not abandoned anything in the Donbass front. They've CERTAINLY not abandoned the ops in Donetsk. They've simply created a smaller and more realistic cauldron aimed at trapping some of the most experienced Ukrainian units in if they still choose their suicidal "hold your ground" tactics. If you bothered to even read my previous posts, you would've have seen where I posted that the Russians have reached the administrative line of Luhansk and are swinging up north towards Kramatorsk. At this point your prayer should be that Ukrainian forces in the cauldron beat a hasty tactical retreat westwards before they're trapped and some of them are already begging for this online.

Finally, STOP LYING about the Ukrainians crossing the Donets river. I just said the Russians blew up their pontoon crossing late last week, yet you're yapping about Ukrainian "successful crossing"? That's if you're referring to dead floating bodies.
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by rekeson: 8:59am On May 16, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 9:01am On May 16, 2022
ocelot2006:

Oga, STOP POSTING MAPS IF YOU CANNOT READ THEM. Haba! Russia has abandoned Dontesk to Izyum?? WTF?? First of all Izyum is even the major Russian hammer coming down from the North. Also, the Russians have not abandoned anything in the Donbass front. They've CERTAINLY not abandoned the ops in Donetsk. They've simply created a smaller and more realistic cauldron aimed at trapping some of the most experienced Ukrainian units in if they still choose their suicidal "hold your ground" tactics. If you bothered to even read my previous posts, you would've have seen where I posted that the Russians have reached the administrative line of Luhansk and are swinging up north towards Kramatorsk. At this point your prayer should be that Ukrainian forces in the cauldron beat a hasty tactical retreat westwards before they're trapped and some of them are already begging for this online.

Finally, STOP LYING about the Ukrainians crossing the Donets river. I just said the Russians blew up their pontoon crossing late last week, yet you're yapping about Ukrainian "successful crossing"? That's if you're referring to dead floating bodies.

You will burst a blood vessel out of frustration ooo grin

It's clear you lack the ability to read maps.

Hint: focus on the areas encircled showing "significant fighting" and you will connect the dots. cheesy

You who did not even know that the inhulets Russian failed crossing was a second failure by Russia and totally different from the failed crossing in Bilohorivka cheesy

Ogbeni abeg getat and get better informed so you would stop constantly looking foolish
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Etinosa12345: 9:01am On May 16, 2022
Nobleking2000:

Stop spewing trash oga. Go to telegram search for intel slava z then youwill see for yourself the reality on ground not what is being posted by MSM. I used to think that almost all Russian soldiers have been killed in Ukraine until i saw that the opposite was the case.

grin
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by edosignature(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2022
Always & everyday.

Igbofam:

When was the last time you said God should bless your parents and protect them?

When Was The Last Time You Read a Book ?
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 9:02am On May 16, 2022
edosignature:
Always & everyday.

When Was The Last Time You Read a Book ?

Focus on blessing your parents who are definitely not fascists and murderers of civilians unless you want to place them in same category as Putin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Etinosa12345: 9:05am On May 16, 2022
Techsupport:

when they are pursued out of Ukraine, You will still come and tell us that they made a tactical and orderly withdrawal from Ukraine, you will tell us that they have decided to go home because the special operation is over.

Most of them na brainwashed fools all in the name of being different..

Russia is currently being pushed and this ozuos are saying that they are making a tactical withdrawal back to their homes in Russia grin
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by alabo1: 9:07am On May 16, 2022
Igbofam:
This thread confirms the other thread I posted today.

Russia is getting it very hot from the Ukrainian forces

https://www.nairaland.com/7127542/russia-losing-war-ukraine-equipment

Keep deceiving yourselfs. By September this year when winter set your eyes will clear. Why is the coverage on this war so one sided? Only Russian troops dying. Only Russian soldiers dying. Okay Russia is doing nothing. They are losing everything. Yet the war continues. You Western Zombies don't think for yourselves. You only spout Western rhetoric why the war in the first place? Read. Think. Understand.
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Raph82(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2022
olalat:
You had expected they carpet bomb kyiv just like NATO did to Raqqa in Syria. Follow news objectively not what CNN and BBC want you to believe.
Really? May be you can teach me better on that.
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Etinosa12345: 9:13am On May 16, 2022
ocelot2006:

When the Ukrainians are able to carry out a proper mechanized counter-attack and actually push the Russians away from the Donbass region back to the border, then we'll talk. Until then no sensible person will consider Ukraine merely reoccupying areas already left by the Russians, who've carried out an orderly retreat to better defensible areas, a "successful counter-attack". That's unless you want to spin propaganda to make the Ukrainians and yourselves feel good.
Don't they have the manpower..m why are they making orderly retreat every time if they are not losing..

Na una still talk say Russia go defeat kyiv in two weeks
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by donkdonk: 9:13am On May 16, 2022
This so called special operation was never to take Donbass. I say this because they have destabilized since 2014 and have been there since then. Putin wanted to overthrow Zelensky in Kiev and control the whole country. He wanted to de-militarize Ukraine and install his puppet as CinC. He failed woefully in the capture of Kiev. Part of the strategic plan was also to take over the second largest city, Kharkiv and he failed again because he under estimated the resilience of the Ukrainian people. He also never thought Ukraine will get the massive support from the world they are gettijg now.

Please lets stop saying Kiev and Kharkiv are not strategically important, If they werent, why commit so much resources trying to capture them and encountering so much losses? Let the truth be said, in 2014, the world allowed him get away with a lot and he thought it will be business a usual. But he miscalculated this time.

If you have been to Russia, you will understand propaganda is their watchword. They are not as strong as they make the rest of the world believe they are. Give your people better food and job first before you start competing with world powers. How much is the basic salary of an average Russian before sanctions were leveled on them. What will be the situation now that they have loadz of sanctions already loaded? Economically, how many products have you seen tagged made in Russia,lets be honest?

I wonder what Russia will do now that Finland has activated NATO membership and it looks like it will be fast-tracked? Will they invade Finland? We all know the answer to that question. They cant because they simply dont have the resources. Russia is bugged down in small Ukraine and we are talking of Finland and Sweden.

Finally my take is, Russia is not as strong as they made the world to believe they are, however even if they are, when a whole community decides to face you, it difficult to come out victorious.

ocelot2006:

What last location? What I know is that at the start of the conflict, Russia actually pushed into Kharkiv city but were beaten back as they faced stiff resistance. Ever since then they've basically been shelling the city. In the 2nd Phase, they've not made any push into the city and they CLEARLY stated that liberating Donbass was the objective. Kharkiv city is not. Even at that, the Russians are still in the Kharkiv Oblast.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 9:14am On May 16, 2022
alabo1:

Keep deceiving yourselfs. By September this year when winter set your eyes will clear. Why is the coverage on this war so one sided? Only Russian troops dying. Only Russian soldiers dying. Okay Russia is doing nothing. They are losing everything. Yet the war continues. You Western Zombies don't think for yourselves. You only spout Western rhetoric why the war in the first place? Read. Think. Understand.

Keep deceiving yourselves. By August this year your eyes will clear.

Russia is winning, Russia is winning, yet the capture of Ukraine they said would take 72hrs is in its 82nd Day (almost 3 months)

Only Ukrainian troops are dying. Okay Ukraine is doing nothing. They are losing everyday yet the war continues.

You Putin Zombies don't think for yourselves.
You only Spout Kremlin rhetoric. Read, Think for yourself and understand.

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by donkdonk: 9:17am On May 16, 2022
ocelot2006:

@ the highlighted, all I can say is GOOD LAWD!! grin grin grin Bros, you can lie eh!! Have you not been following the news? Because it's soooooooo obvious that you're totally oblivious of the current happenings in Ukraine. Let me guess, you still believe the Ghost of Kharkiv is real, right cheesy ? Anyway let me help you out abeg:

(1)First of all, LOOK AT THE MAP, then PLEASE explain how Kharkiv city is key to the capture of the Donbass region (Luhansk and Donetsk Oblast). Keep in mind that the Russians have already reached the administrative line of Luhansk Oblast and are already swinging northwards towards Kramatorsk again in a bid to fully secure the oblast and trap Ukrainian units in Sieverodonetsk - Lysychansk cauldron still trying to hold ground as ordered by Kyiv despite multiple pleas to withdraw to an area that is defensible. Keep in mind that the Russians are still up north right in front of the Ukrainians, and have already repulsed the Ukrainian "successful" counter-attack. Meanwhile, western media houses who are trying to spin the Ukrainian "counter-attack" as a "success" ( grin grin.....sorry) are grudgingly admitting that the Russians are actually making an orderly withdrawal from the area. Does that sound like an army beating a hasty retreat?

(2) Abeg when and where were the Russians pushed back on the Izyum front? Who gave you that superstory, especially when the Russians are still pushing down south from SAME axis? Again if you've bothered to LOOK AT THE MAP you would've seen that in between the Kharkiv city and Izyum front is a natural barrier, that being the Severskyi Donets river. And as you and Team Slava Ukraine were probably celebrating over the initial failed Russian river crossing, you most probably missed the news that roughly the same day the Russians had returned the favour as they equally destroyed a Ukrainian pontoon crossing further north on the same river. But hey, please do tell about this phantom "successful" pushback of the Russian force at the Izyum front.

But hey, continue to swallow the gunk the makers of "Ghost of Kyiv" are feeding. Ukraine is winning......

This so called special operation was never to take Donbass. I say this because they have destabilized since 2014 and have been there since then. Putin wanted to overthrow Zelensky in Kiev and control the whole country. He wanted to de-militarize Ukraine and install his puppet as CinC. He failed woefully in the capture of Kiev. Part of the strategic plan was also to take over the second largest city, Kharkiv and he failed again because he under estimated the resilience of the Ukrainian people. He also never thought Ukraine will get the massive support from the world they are gettijg now.

Please lets stop saying Kiev and Kharkiv are not strategically important, If they werent, why commit so much resources trying to capture them and encountering so much losses? Let the truth be said, in 2014, the world allowed him get away with a lot and he thought it will be business a usual. But he miscalculated this time.

If you have been to Russia, you will understand propaganda is their watchword. They are not as strong as they make the rest of the world believe they are. Give your people better food and job first before you start competing with world powers. How much is the basic salary of an average Russian before sanctions were leveled on them. What will be the situation now that they have loadz of sanctions already loaded? Economically, how many products have you seen tagged made in Russia,lets be honest?

I wonder what Russia will do now that Finland has activated NATO membership and it looks like it will be fast-tracked? Will they invade Finland? We all know the answer to that question. They cant because they simply dont have the resources. Russia is bugged down in small Ukraine and we are talking of Finland and Sweden.

Finally my take is, Russia is not as strong as they made the world to believe they are, however even if they are, when a whole community decides to face you, it difficult to come out victorious.

........on Facebook
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by edosignature(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2022
When last did you read a book ?

Igbofam:

Focus on blessing your parents who are definitely not fascists and murderers of civilians unless you want to place them in same category as Putin

When last did you read a book ?
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by edosignature(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2022
My parents are far more comfortable, they live in flats built by us their children & are planing to let out the other once for extra cash.

Igbofam:

I repeat, When Last Did You Read A Book
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 9:27am On May 16, 2022
edosignature:
My parents are far more comfortable, they live in a flat built by us their children.

My question obviously struck a nerve because you have tried to get my attention 4 times already on the same issue cheesy

My advice: stop grouping your parents with people like Putin who is a fascist and murderer.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by edosignature(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2022
My parents are far more comfortable, they live in a flat built by us their children.

Igbofam:

Don't be shy to respond little boy.
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by infogeneral: 9:32am On May 16, 2022
Ukrainian forces are doing a good job. NATO is winning. Finland and Sweeden are coming on board. Mr Putin will have to learn his lesson the hard way that dialogue is better than force and it's better to make more friends than to accumulate more enemies.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by edosignature(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2022
When Last Did You Read A Book

Your sense of reasoning is poor & if you can read a page of a book a day I bet your life will glow & you'll do better for you parents & self.

Igbofam:

My question obviously struck a nerve because you have tried to get my attention 4 times already on the same issue cheesy

My advice: stop grouping your parents with people like Putin who is a fascist and murderer.

When Last Did You Read A Book little Boy
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 9:45am On May 16, 2022
infogeneral:
Ukrainian forces are doing a good job. NATO is winning. Finland and Sweeden are coming on board. Mr Putin will have to learn his lesson the hard way that dialogue is better than force bad it's better to make more friends than to accumulate more enemies.

Exactly. It is even more stupid to think that those who ran away and separated from you when you were Soviet Union would want to somehow remain friends with you when you constantly bully and threaten them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coup: Mali Junta Wants 3-Year Military Rule, Agrees To Free President Keita / David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.