Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ (37537 Views)

Israel To Pull Some Troops From Gaza As War Enters New Phase / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by DerrickzB: 9:52am On May 16, 2022
Techsupport:

Can you spread the truth? you seem to know a lot

I post about it when I am chanced!! If you are on telegram search for intel Slava Z for proper updates!! Updates with picture abd videos to prove points!! Not mere write ups of lies
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 9:54am On May 16, 2022
DerrickzB:

I post about it when I am chanced!! If you are on telegram search for intel Slava Z for proper updates!! Updates with picture abd videos to prove points!! Not mere write ups of lies

He should search for a Russian propaganda telegram channel to get "proper and truthful" information from grin

A telegram Channel called Intel Slava Z. Slava Z which means (Glory to Russia) grin

Nna eh these jokes write themselves for real cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by DerrickzB: 9:54am On May 16, 2022
[s]
Igbofam:

Child of foolishness, perdition and falsehood let me give you breaking news grin

Russian forces have abandoned the objective of completing a large-scale encirclement of Ukrainian units from Donetsk City to Izium in favor of completing the seizure of Luhansk Oblast cheesy

Ukrainian forces have successfully crossed the Donesk river cheesy

Russian forces have likely run out of combat-ready reservists (still the lack of reinforcement issue)

Something will happen in Izium today and I will break the news here on nairaland...

Watch out for that thread cheesy

Your torment is about to become pro max grin
[/s]

It is your life that lies torments!!! Which izyum?? The izyum that they lost a plane yesterday?? Oboy u be born liar oo grin cheesy

You lie so good that you now believe in the lies you tell yourself!!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by DerrickzB: 9:56am On May 16, 2022
[s]
Igbofam:

He should search for a Russian propaganda telegram channel to get "proper and truthful" information from grin

Nna eh these jokes write themselves for real cheesy
[/s]

No ooo! He should search for igbofam propaganda machine to get lies and deceit about the special operation in Ukraine!!

The jokes are on you!! With time you might need a new moniker because everyone must have known you as a peddler of lies!!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 9:59am On May 16, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

It is your life that lies torments!!! Which izyum?? The izyum that they lost a plane yesterday?? Oboy u be born liar oo grin cheesy

You lie so good that you now believe in the lies you tell yourself!!

So Ukraine lost 3 aircraft after Russia claimed they destroyed all of Ukraine's Airforce at the start of the war grin

Una no dey tire to lie and spread falsehood? grin

The real Intel was that Ukraine destroyed 2 helicopters (Ka-52, Mi-28), 7 drones and 2 cruise missiles and also dealt a crushing blow to the crossing of the Russians across the Inhulets River. grin
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by DerrickzB: 10:26am On May 16, 2022
[s]
Igbofam:

So Ukraine lost 3 aircraft after Russia claimed they destroyed all of Ukraine's Airforce at the start of the war grin

Una no dey tire to lie and spread falsehood? grin

The real Intel was that Ukraine destroyed 2 helicopters (Ka-52, Mi-28), 7 drones and 2 cruise missiles and also dealt a crushing blow to the crossing of the Russians across the Inhulets River. grin
[/s]

So the whole aircraft the west has been donating to Ukraine nkor?? grin cheesy.. Oboy stop contradicting yourself!!!

No be only 7drone na 14 drones!! Abeg rest!!
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 10:30am On May 16, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

So the whole aircraft the west has been donating to Ukraine nkor?? grin cheesy.. Oboy stop contradicting yourself!!!

No be only 7drone na 14 drones!! Abeg rest!!

Can you show me one announcement of a single aircraft being donated to Ukraine? grin

Just one which says so and so aircraft has been donated to Ukraine from so and so country.

NB: Make sure it's not from TASS, RT or any other Russian lying propaganda wing.

I dey wait. cheesy

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by ocelot2006(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2022
donkdonk:
This so called special operation was never to take Donbass. I say this because they have destabilized since 2014 and have been there since then. Putin wanted to overthrow Zelensky in Kiev and control the whole countr[/b]y. [b]He wanted to de-militarize Ukraine and install his puppet as CinC. He failed woefully in the capture of Kiev. Part of the strategic plan was also to take over the second largest city, Kharkiv and he failed again because he under estimated the resilience of the Ukrainian people. He also never thought Ukraine will get the massive support from the world they are gettijg now.

Please lets stop saying Kiev and Kharkiv are not strategically important, If they werent, why commit so much resources trying to capture them and encountering so much losses? Let the truth be said, in 2014, the world allowed him get away with a lot and he thought it will be business a usual. But he miscalculated this time.

If you have been to Russia, you will understand propaganda is their watchword. They are not as strong as they make the rest of the world believe they are. Give your people better food and job first before you start competing with world powers. How much is the basic salary of an average Russian before sanctions were leveled on them. What will be the situation now that they have loadz of sanctions already loaded? Economically, how many products have you seen tagged made in Russia,lets be honest?

I wonder what Russia will do now that Finland has activated NATO membership and it looks like it will be fast-tracked? Will they invade Finland? We all know the answer to that question. They cant because they simply dont have the resources. Russia is bugged down in small Ukraine and we are talking of Finland and Sweden.

Finally my take is, Russia is not as strong as they made the world to believe they are, however even if they are, when a whole community decides to face you, it difficult to come out victorious.

My answer to the highlighted points you've made:

(1)Donbass was an objective. As a matter of fact it was Russia's very first objective as one of Putin's first announcement at the start of the conflict was the movement of troops into the Donbass. The push beyond the initial line of conflict to the Donbass's administrative lines of control was and still is the objective.

(2)The take over of the whole of Ukraine was NEVER the objective. We're talking about one of the largest land masses in Europe and you think the Russians can take that with only 200,000 troops committed to the ops? Even the RuAF air power was somewhat absent at the start of the offence.

(3)The overthrow of Zelensky was indeed an objective and Putin even called for the overthrow of Zelensky and his administration. Here's the thing though: objectives may change. And that's what played out in the 2nd-3rd week of the conflict when Zelensky publicly admitted that Ukraine joining NATO may no longer be feasible and the Russians responding in kind that the overthrow of Zelensky was no longer in the books.

(4) As a result of point (3) taking Kyiv would've made absolutely no sense. Yes the Russians were mauled up north, and yes they could not fully encircle Kyiv. BUUUUUT the withdrawal of the Russians from Kyiv had absolutely nothing to do with some "successful" Ukrainian counter-attack, but rather an announced decision by the Russians to pull back in good faith towards the peace talks brokered by the Turks in Turkey, and Russia's decision to focus on the Donbass region. Besides trying to capture the capital city with only a force of 50,000 men?? Bros, that's not possible.

(5) Demilitarization of Ukraine is still an objective and that was somewhat achieved. However the inflow of donated weapons may negate that.

(6)I don't really see Finland's NATO membership change anything. Yes, Russia will probably move troops and nukes to their north west border, but frankly I see absolutely nothing else happening. The Russians won't open a 2nd front and give the Ukranians breathing space.
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by DimIsaac10(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2022
They want to finish Ukraine patapata
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by nsiba: 10:43am On May 16, 2022
Chechnya, Siberia Republic, Tartans are getting ready to go the way of the Ukrainians all thanks to the mad man called Putin
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by nsiba: 10:45am On May 16, 2022
DimIsaac10:
They want to finish Ukraine patapata

See mumu, Ukraine wey don reach the border of Russia with Karkhiv
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by ocelot2006(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2022
Igbofam:

You will burst a blood vessel out of frustration ooo grin

It's clear you lack the ability to read maps.

Hint: focus on the areas encircled showing "significant fighting" and you will connect the dots. cheesy

You who did not even know that the inhulets Russian failed crossing was a second failure by Russia and totally different from the failed crossing in Bilohorivka cheesy

Ogbeni abeg getat and get better informed so you would stop constantly looking foolish

Bros, I would've told you to book a basic geography class on map reading, but that will be a waste as the very basics are CLEARLY beyond your comprehension. The baffling thing of all these is that you post maps in a bid to look "smart" but the same maps totally contradicts the outright garbage/bunkum (using your own word). Chief, your level of ignorance and outright stupidity is so mind boggling, it gives me a headache. Abeg, go and engage with goats.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Elvictor: 10:48am On May 16, 2022
Asapchris:

Not every is a lie… try and confirm yourself
https://twitter.com/iaponomarenko/status/1525945367401009153?s=21&t=TXnTbJtxn8Sd_NdGObaGsQ

Stop sending me thrash, abeg, I am well updated about this matter.
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 10:55am On May 16, 2022
ocelot2006:

Bros, I would've told you to book a basic geography class on map reading, but that will be a waste as the very basics are CLEARLY beyond your comprehension. The baffling thing of all these is that you post maps in a bid to look "smart" but the same maps totally contradicts the outright garbage/bunkum (using your own word). Chief, your level of ignorance and outright stupidity is so mind boggling, it gives me a headache. Abeg, go and engage with goats.

Lmao

Oga take your own advice because it's apparent you and map reading are enemies for life.

Your level of ignorance and outright stupidity is in your DNA profile bro.

You should go and engage your fellow Putin goats because they are clearly the ones who share your kind of DNA profile of stupidity
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Teazerr4: 11:01am On May 16, 2022
Ok

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Eagba(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2022
Dvdpity:
One thing that am sure of is that Russia might in the few coming days. Declare war on Ukraine. They way things are going. Ukraine is now well armed with heavy weapons of various types from different countries of NATO and allies.. even though Russia is far stronger, am guessing that Russia will call up millions of reserved soldiers to suppress Ukraine. And that's is where This war might become bloody..to the amusement of UK and US.
with which weapons will the reservist use in fighting Ukraine.
When the fighters in kharkiv is withdrawing, do you think is out of love? Russia is running out of chips to carry out a long term war. I know you will say Russia is the highest manufacturer of weapons, do how can they run out of weapons. These things takes time and resources to build, even America don't have limitless supply of weapons.
Russia will be smart enough not to use 80%of their arsenal on Ukraine, because thery aren't sure what the counter might look like.
In a year or two, Russia will look for a gainful political solution to these quagmire.
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Teazerr4: 11:02am On May 16, 2022
Yeah

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Teazerr4: 11:03am On May 16, 2022
Ab

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Teazerr4: 11:04am On May 16, 2022
Video evidence

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Eagba(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2022
Merisbankie:

lol
nah you help them steal am
Russia no get repair kits that one off me
e supposed off you because you no know how manufacturing works

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Teazerr4: 11:05am On May 16, 2022
Good morning

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by nsiba: 11:24am On May 16, 2022
Teazerr4:
Good morning

While they are scampering like chickens outta the region of karhkhiv

Ukraine is now at borderline of chicken Russia.... 5 days special operations is now 3months old with the mad man in Kremlin suffering from Cancer
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 11:28am On May 16, 2022
Merisbankie:

lol
nah you help them steal am
Russia no get repair kits that one off me

Depending on TASS or RT would keep making you Russian bots look very unintelligent and like arrant idiots grin

A lot of Russia's supply lines have been cut off so they need to improvise on how to fix their damaged tanks and vehicles.

It's something military engineers know how to do....improvise.

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Teazerr4: 11:53am On May 16, 2022
This Finland’s General forget say there was no ICBM in 1939 sha…. He had to delete that asap.

PS: Abeg if you have problems with Putin, check his Twitter handle or waka go Kremlin. I no tag anyone on my post here, I just Dey post Dey go, I no wan Dey get unnecessary mention wey you Dey curse Putin, that’s none of my business.

You might wanna avoid my post like plague here. If you don’t like what I post , ignore or share yours it’s that simple.

May we not be unfortunate. I’ve turned a new leaf and I’m trying so hard not to get ban again. Don’t drag me into your mess.

Good day

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Nobody: 11:55am On May 16, 2022
Dvdpity:
One thing that am sure of is that Russia might in the few coming days. Declare war on Ukraine. They way things are going. Ukraine is now well armed with heavy weapons of various types from different countries of NATO and allies.. even though Russia is far stronger, am guessing that Russia will call up millions of reserved soldiers to suppress Ukraine. And that's is where This war might become bloody..to the amusement of UK and US.

Russia fears declaring ouright war on Ukraine because

1) it's economy can't sustaine such as it entails average working men leaving there work to fight

2) since the Russian career soilders and some of its best equipments are being destroyed at an alarming rate, what hope do they have that vastly undertrained draftees will turn the tide ?

3) the political consequences of it

4) and the most overlooked, if Russia declares outright war based on rubbish excuses, more countries might come into that conflict -already Poland has muted sending a force of peace keepers with Nato backing into Ukraine.

At best Russia can hope to keep some territories of Ukraine,but it can't settle this conflict with force. Ukraine is training and building new military units in it's western axis, Russia has less than a month before Ukraine begins a multi axis counteroffensive
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Nobody: 11:59am On May 16, 2022
Teazerr4:
Ok

It's only some one that doesn't have data that will believe your trash.

There's more drone videos of Ukraine destroyed Russian troops and vehicles than there is of Russian destroyed ones.

In just one river crossing a week ago , Russia lost over 70 armoured vehicles (visually confirmed) and hundreds of troops

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Teazerr4: 12:01pm On May 16, 2022
eduj:

It's only some one that doesn't have data that will believe your trash.

There's more drone videos of Ukrainian destroyed Russian troops and vehicles than there is of Russian destroyed ones.

In just one river crossing a week ago , Russia lost over 70 armoured vehicles (visually confirmed) and hundreds of troops
don’t ever comment on my post here, again…. Ever!!!! Nah last warning be this. I go let this slide, if you mention me again, I go curse you and your family. Be warned!!!!! Avoid my trash!!! Kid

You claimed there are videos of where Ukrainian soldiers Killed Russian soldiers, what stop you from sharing it? How old are you? You sound like a kid, did you fail your jamb? Cos I never stipulated in my post say nah only Russians Dey kill Ukrainians. Pls avoid me, you’ve been warned!!!! My next response will be ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Wannabenz: 12:05pm On May 16, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
Putin's Russia would think twice or thrice before invading another country.

Zelensky troops should Finish all the Invaders.

The Overall Plan according to US Defense Secretary is, to weaken the Russian military that they would find it difficult to Invade another country.

Russia have lost more troops in 81 days of war in Ukraine than they lost in a decade of War in Afghanistan.

They can choose to deny the military Casualties, no problem...... We are used to their lies and denials.

Slava Ukraini....... Glory to the Heroes.

You're not following the conflicts. Russia withdrew from the North and intestified attacks in the east. And you guys are Celebrating. There wasn't much fight going on in the north since they withdraw... it's not like they were defeated or chased out...they withdrew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by gennny: 12:26pm On May 16, 2022
Dvdpity:

No war is ever easy. And Russia under estimated Ukraine, firstly, secondly they were fighting nice to avoid civilian casualties. Thirdly they didn't attack Ukraine with over whelming force. They are too nice to Russian and Ukrainian speaking people of Ukraine. Big fault. I have seen how Ukrainian and Russian speaking people of Ukraine are killing captured Russian people. While Russia soldiers are treating Ukrainian soldiers with respect and even treatment of wounds,. Feeding them etc. One thing I have learnt about this Ukrainian Russia conflicts is that, never underestimate another country especially if that country has become a hostile country by virtue of past misunderstanding or fracas. This is why United States, no matter how stupid they are will never invade Iran.

I hate liars, it's either you're lying for your religion sake or you're not following the threads.

Russian soldiers who're busy raping and killing civilian population.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by dapoRead: 12:50pm On May 16, 2022
All the stupid fake always manage to get to front page. Real info never gets there. HOW CAN YOU WIN A BATTLE THAT HAS NOT STARTED YET?

[s]
Igbofam:
Russian forces have gone ‘from the offensive to the defensive’ as Ukraine launches counter-attack on enemy-held town of Izyum

Ukraine appears to have won the battle for Kharkiv, a US report has said, as Russian forces retreated from around the eastern city due to an apparent lack of troop reinforcements.

It came as Ukrainian forces launched a counter-offensive to seize back the nearby Russian-controlled strategic town of Izyum in the east, threatening Moscow’s attempts to control the Donbas region by encircling it.

If confirmed, the failure to capture Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-biggest city, would be Russia’s second major defeat of the war after losing the battle for Kyiv.

It would be a stunning turnaround for Ukraine’s so-called “fortress city”. Kharkiv was almost surrounded and looked certain to fall in the first week of the war as Russian troops poured over the border, which lies just a few dozen kilometres to the north.

Russian forces were close to encircling Kharkiv in March, gaining ground around the city and pummelling it with artillery fire from the suburbs.

Constant shelling forced hundreds of thousand residents to flee or seek shelter in the city metro or underground shelter while airstrikes turned part of the centre, including the City Hall, to rubble.

But apart from once briefly entering a small part of the city, Russian troops have failed to make any inroads amid stiff resistance. That has left them with no choice other than to retreat, according to researchers at the US-based think-tank Institute for the Study of War.

“The Russian military has likely decided to withdraw fully from its positions around Kharkiv in the face of the Ukrainian counter-offensives and the limited availability of reinforcements,” it said. “Ukraine thus appears to have won the Battle of Kharkiv.”

The mayor has said Ukrainian troops have successfully repelled Russia’s attempts to take the city.

“They [the Russians] were very close to the city,” Igor Terekhov, mayor of Kharkiv, told the BBC on Saturday. “Thanks to the efforts of Kharkiv territorial defence and the Ukrainian army, the Russians have moved back far from the city towards the Russian border.”

“Kharkiv is quiet now, and people are slowly returning to the city.”

The apparent withdrawal has led some experts to suggest this might be the beginning of a “tipping point”.

Russian forces have “moved from the offensive to the defensive (conversely, the Ukrainians have moved from the defensive to the offensive),” said Dr Mike Martin, a former British Army officer and visiting fellow for war studies at King’s College London. “We’re reaching a bit of a tipping point in the Ukraine War.”

Yet, claiming an all-out victory in Kharkiv remains premature.

Shelling from retreating Russian forces
Shelling could still be heard from central Kharkiv and in neighbouring villages on Saturday, including incoming rounds fired by retreating Russian troops.

Some shells fell close to Tsykurny, a village just north-east of the city that was recaptured by Ukrainian forces a week ago.

Rounds also landed near the village of Sorokivka, east of Kharkiv and south of the current Russian front-line, locals and soldiers stationed there said.

Russian forces are now believed to be focusing on seizing all of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions in the east, as well as guarding supply routes to those regions, Ukraine’s General Staff said on Saturday.

Hoping to build on their gains, Ukraine said it had launched a counter-offensive on Saturday near the Russia-held town of Izyum. Russia seized control of the city on April 1 and has occupied it ever since.

“The direction of Izyum remains the hottest spot – this is where our armed forces have launched a counter-offensive. The enemy is retreating on some fronts,” Oleg Sinehubov, the governor of the Kharkiv region, said in a statement.

The successes of Ukrainian forces in recent weeks has prompted Kyiv’s chief of military intelligence to say he was optimistic that the war may be largely over by December.

“The breaking point will be in the second part of August,” Maj Gen Kyrylo Budanov told Sky News. “Most of the active combat actions will have finished by the end of this year.”

But just as around Kyiv, the receding tide of battle around Kharkiv has left villages badly damaged, with many homes and power lines destroyed.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/05/14/ukraine-has-won-battle-kharkiv-war-reaches-tipping-point/

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
[/s]
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Igbofam: 1:08pm On May 16, 2022
dapoRead:
All the stupid fake always manage to get to front page. Real info never gets there. HOW CAN YOU WIN A BATTLE THAT HAS NOT STARTED YET?

[s][/s]

What have they been doing since? Playing street soccer?
Re: Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’ by Demolakay: 1:14pm On May 16, 2022
Igbofam:
This thread confirms the other thread I posted today.

Russia is getting it very hot from the Ukrainian forces

https://www.nairaland.com/7127542/russia-losing-war-ukraine-equipment
@ igbofam,ur mumu nva do? BBC ND CNN don finish ur life.Ukraine counteroffensive? even CNN confirm date Russian soldiers were moving away from around Kharkov in Oda to reinforce deir troops ND gains around d Donbass region.Infact since d start of d war, Ukraine has Nva regained a territory Russia has stamped it's foothold on.If dey do, Kherson was d first to fall,why has Ukraine not counteroffensive ND take back d city, Melitopol too,why has dey nt retrieve it back, Crimea too since 2014,Mariopul too.All d areas surrounding Kiev Russia retreated frm dere,to concentrate on d Donbass.Any1 Wu think Ukraine can chase away Russia frm it's territories, without D west sending in ground forces,is only living in fools paradise.All d weapons dey are sending will only do lytle,in d end b destroyed,or fall into Russia's hand.@Igbofam,check d map around d Donbass ND luhansk region,ND tell me wat u c.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) / David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? / Coup: Mali Junta Wants 3-Year Military Rule, Agrees To Free President Keita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.