Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nine (9) Bible Stories I Enjoyed Before Quitting Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nine (9) Bible Stories I Enjoyed Before Quitting Religion (253 Views)

Archaeological Evidence Proves Bible Stories Of Giants & Multi-fingered Warriors / My Book Of Bible Stories / Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine (9) Bible Stories I Enjoyed Before Quitting Religion by Nerogaming01(m): 10:32am On May 15, 2022
1. The story of Daniel in a den with hungry lions

2. The story of blind Samson who committed suicide when he broke down the foundation of a structure under which was filled with hundreds of Philistines feasting

3. The story of Elijah who outran King Ahab of Israel on a horse on the way back to Samaria

4. The story of Moses who didn’t eat and drink on Mount Sinai for 40 days and 40 nights, all the while listening and transcribing each word of God that would create the first five books of the Old Testament

5. The story of the Tower of Babel under the supposed rule of Nimrod

5. The story of Queen Jezebel of Israel who was thrown down her bedroom window by her two eunuchs on orders of Jehu

6. The story of Balaam and his talking donkey

7. The story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego who were thrown into fiery furnace but didn’t get burned or died in the process

8. The story of Jael, Heber’s wife, who drove a tent peg through Canaanite king Sisera’s head as he slept inside her tent

9. The story of Israel under Joshua who prayed to God to prolong the day or make the sun and moon stand still as he tried to finish off the Amorites in battle
Re: Nine (9) Bible Stories I Enjoyed Before Quitting Religion by wolesmile(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2022
So why did you quit religion?

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Bible Stories I Enjoyed Before Quitting Religion by Kobojunkie: 2:59am On May 16, 2022
wolesmile:
So why did you quit religion?
What reason is there to hold on to religion where ordinary men pretend themselves gods over you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Bible Stories I Enjoyed Before Quitting Religion by wolesmile(m): 6:41am On May 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What reason is there to hold on to religion where ordinary men pretend themselves gods over you? undecided

But I was of the opinion that you are a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Bible Stories I Enjoyed Before Quitting Religion by Kobojunkie: 6:44am On May 16, 2022
wolesmile:
But I was of the opinion that you are a Christian?
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, not of the religions of men. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Always Build On A Solid Foundation If You Want "Super Human Abilities" / Let The Jews Prepare For What Is Coming, / Hell Is Not What You Think It Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.