Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. (45174 Views)

If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by SensualMan1(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2022
The look on my mom's face each time I get her box of Jews from UK is priceless. She can afford anything she wants but the joy I see on her face is priceless as well.

Pop man ain't exempted. His joy when I get him his favourite Jameson whiskey is heavenly. He can afford cartons of Jameson but the old man always reels with joy that am always gonna get him Jameson whiskey anytime am home grin

Honour and love ur parents. Even if they are well to do, still buy them gifts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by composure: 8:27pm On May 29, 2022
A wife who's legally married went to her Facebook page and said " God will punish her parents" just because they took side with her husband when they were having marital issues, for that reason alone the husband has filed for a divorce.

1 Like

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by SimplePlan34: 8:27pm On May 29, 2022
This is a controlling measure by the Anunnakis to enslave ppl and keep themselves on top of the food chain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Godmercy86(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
Honestly am a living example. My mum and dad do call me at least twice daily all just to pray for me whole heartedly.by God grace and favour I never allow them ask for anything before giving them and the unmerited favour is glaring in my life. Am not bragging plzzzz

3 Likes

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by DOTian: 8:31pm On May 29, 2022
If you desire long life and properity, get some good education, get some good work ethics, make some good friends and move around some good circles and you will be fine. Do the right things at the right times. Respecting your parents is very good and important but it's not an automatic yardstick for greatness. Some of these overtly religious people are becoming too dogmatic with their rants

11 Likes

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by kuonbe(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2022
What about we our mother badmouthing us up and down. And father went far away we don't even know each other, I know there are many good parent but mine is bad

2 Likes

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by babyfaceafrica: 8:32pm On May 29, 2022
There is no prove for this. Some honor their parents, they died young, some insulted their parents, they are rich and doing fine.. Nothing is certain

2 Likes

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by toujurs: 8:32pm On May 29, 2022
Things have changed now, Some parents now, especially mothers encourage their son to do internet fraud and their daughters into hook up. Inother fpr quick money.
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Enumerator(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2022
cheesy
Okonandmary:
Fiest question.

Op are you rich?

Are you saying that it was because bill gates and dangote honoured their parents that is why they are rich?

How about those who honoured their parents and are poor?

Lastly, what is the life expectancy of male and female in Nigeria?
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Okobola146: 8:35pm On May 29, 2022
I think you dey hear ko?
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by jaxxy(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2022
Okonandmary:

All na story.

So na parental blessings go extend the life expectancy of Nigerians.

So it was idahosa that blessed dangote that is why he is successful not dangote background and hardwork.

Continue writing anyhow

There are lot of people in Nigeria who have parental blessings but are poor as a church rat.

The secret of success is simple, anything you find your hand to do, do it with all your might, work hard, be innovative, buy influence and you will never be poor

is idahosa dangotes father or parent? undecided
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Okobola146: 8:37pm On May 29, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
There is no prove for this. Some honor their parents, they died young, some insulted their parents, they are rich and doing fine.. Nothing is certain
some even used their parents for money ritual and they are still enjoying the money at old age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by chukel(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

If my mom didn't choked choke me with her colostrum and my dad didn't had have any reasons not to trained train and took take care of me when they bringing me up

I see no reasons not to take care of them when they getting old, helpless and , vulnerable and looking up to reap what they sow sowed

Shout out to all good parents out there and to hell with deadbeat parents
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Akharmony: 8:38pm On May 29, 2022
Fraternizing will the devil also gv long life and prosperity though. . The one that come from thr True God only added no sorrow and it can even be delayed but it is worth waitng for. .
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by obinna58(m): 8:39pm On May 29, 2022
How does honoring your parents give you long live and Prosperity? He brought out fallacious book to back it up

You think all parents are worthy of honor, what worked for you wouldn't work for everybody.

Op brain dey pain am

4 Likes

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Divoc19(f): 8:39pm On May 29, 2022
Story story..you are what you believe though
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by purpleicious(f): 8:40pm On May 29, 2022
Anything you can do for your parents while alive, please do it!
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by BabaIbo: 8:40pm On May 29, 2022
OP, that is true.

Honestly, whenever sales is low and my dad calls that moment/day to check up on me.
Once I tell him, "Daddy, ahia di dull or somehow dull ta" as a response to his "ana azukwa" question.
There is always improvement after that call.

Coincidence? No, I don't think so.
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by nesgeeek(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2022
Noted. The word of God will never change.
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Maynman: 8:45pm On May 29, 2022
Toks2008:

If I knew you have a closed mind I wouldn't have bothered responding to you.

If you are open minded and objective you won't respond the way you just did cos I articulated everything clearly.

Believe whatever you want guy. Cheers

Your analogy is faulty that’s why you are finding it hard to prove it.
If you are also open minded you’d have understood what the guy was trying to say to you. But you’ve been indoctrinated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Maynman: 8:46pm On May 29, 2022
BabaIbo:
OP, that is true.

Honestly, whenever sales is low and my dad calls that moment/day to check up on me.
Once I tell him, "Daddy, ahia di dull or somehow dull ta" as a response to his "ana azukwa" question.
The kind sales/turnover that will follow after the call has been ended will be like someone made an advert for my biz on CNN OR Al Jazeera.

What about the time you didn’t call him and have sales?
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by MONEY247: 8:46pm On May 29, 2022
What of people that don't desire, long life but desire prosperity..
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Bmaster(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2022
op if e sure for you,how come you dey join UNLESS ?

Meanwhile

No 3:Fear and distance yourself from village people
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Johninfantry: 8:48pm On May 29, 2022
What of we wey our both parents don die cry
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Bmaster(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2022
BabaIbo:
OP, that is true.

The kind sales/turnover that will follow after the call has been ended will be like someone made an advert for my biz on CNN OR Al Jazeera.
y not tell your dad that btc bin dey fall ya hand for a while now,
Lets wait for his magic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman / Celestial Member Dancing Naira Marley 'Soapy' During Service / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.