Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. (45171 Views)

If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Lamasta(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2022
tellwisdom:
Make I still de work hard to live long?? Op, U de craze.
I think say u go say make I de drink breezzze milk angry
Must you insult him even if you don't agree with his statement
Let's learn to be civil and pass our message without throwing tantrums...
Shalom
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Eriokanmi: 8:51pm On May 29, 2022
mymadam:
I AM a living testimony. The Lord is good! Nuff said smiley
me too
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by franklingud(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2022
They nor know before?
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Winters23: 8:52pm On May 29, 2022

And this is where it gets even more interesting...

Even if your parents are no more, still honor them by doing remembrance party for them or visiting their burial ground to make sure it is always nice looking because though they may no longer be with us or be able to communicate with us physically but their spirit never forgets us and they pray for us and also felicitate with us during major events in our lives. Remember that the host of heaven sees what goes on on earth just as the Bible says in Hebrews 12 vs 1 that we are surrounded by clouds of witnesses[/b]

You lost it the moment you deviated into necromancy
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by zinaunreal(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2022
Toks2008:
Do you know that you don't need to pray for long life or even pray for prosperity.

Just honor your parents and it will be well with you and long life is automatically guaranteed.

Honor your parents, keep working hard and your success is sure and no untimely death shall come to you except it is by God's grand design that you depart this world young. God's words can not be compromised.

Ephesians 6:2-3
“Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.”

Exodus 20:12
“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.

Love your parents, do not insult them or be rude to them, call them always to express your gratitude to them for bringing you to the world.

If you have parents who depend on you please dont abandon them and don't let them lack in anyway, give them more than enough and treat them like royalty.

Don't wait until they are gone before you renovate the house they live in preparation for burial... Renovate it now.

Even if you think your parents are rich, still buy them gifts and do all it takes to recieve their blessings because the blessings of your parents are more powerful than Priestly blessings.

Whatever you do, don't ever do anything that will make your parent utter negative words towards you... Do whatever it takes to always receive blessings from your parents.

Even if your parents are no more, still honor them by doing remembrance party for them or visiting their burial ground to make sure it is always nice looking because though they may no longer be with us or be able to communicate with us physically but their spirit never forgets us and they pray for us and also felicitate with us during major events in our lives. Remember that the host of heaven sees what goes on on earth just as the Bible says in Hebrews 12 vs 1 that we are surrounded by clouds of witnesses

Till date, science still finds it hard to clearly explain how a baby is formed which simply means there is a mystery behind how cells from two people combine to form a complete human.

Our parents in actual fact created us and that is why whatever they pronounce on us becomes a reality so let us Honor them and recieve all the blessings that come with it.

They should treat their children well too. Always quote both sides don't be biased ma gee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by CaseSensitive(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2022
I’m not religious but I think in that same chapter of the verse you’re making reference to, the bible also commands fathers not to provoke their children. Every relationship is contractual, however, in this particular type of relationship; parent - child(ren) and vice versa, the bible is primarily laying the groundwork of how the contract should work. Just like any contract, once it’s broken, the rules change. Every one with healthy reproductive system can reproduce but not everyone who reproduces can actually parent a child. The set of parents who fail at the most fundamentals; shelter, food and security, will no doubt fail at developmental; education, morals etc. Do these type of parents deserve honour? Honour your parents of course, unless they make it impossible.

1 Like

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Acidbath: 8:55pm On May 29, 2022
DOTian:
If you desire long life and properity, get some good education, get some good work ethics, make some good friends and move around some good circles and you will be fine. Do the right things at the right times. Respecting your parents is very good and important but it's not an automatic yardstick for greatness. Some of these overtly religious people are becoming too dogmatic with their rants

You are right.

I have seen people who don't even have a good relationship with their parents...yet, they do well as long as their hands are clean.

What op doesn't know is that bad energy ruins opportunities. If you like, be a saint... If you are from a bad family and you don't move away from it and start life on a clean slate, you won't move forward in life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by xtivin(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2022
Toks2008:
Do you know that you don't need to pray for long life or even pray for prosperity.

Just honor your parents and it will be well with you and long life is automatically guaranteed.

Honor your parents, keep working hard and your success is sure and no untimely death shall come to you except it is by God's grand design that you depart this world young. God's words can not be compromised.

Ephesians 6:2-3
“Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.”

Exodus 20:12
“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.

Love your parents, do not insult them or be rude to them, call them always to express your gratitude to them for bringing you to the world.

If you have parents who depend on you please dont abandon them and don't let them lack in anyway, give them more than enough and treat them like royalty.

Don't wait until they are gone before you renovate the house they live in preparation for burial... Renovate it now.

Even if you think your parents are rich, still buy them gifts and do all it takes to recieve their blessings because the blessings of your parents are more powerful than Priestly blessings.

Whatever you do, don't ever do anything that will make your parent utter negative words towards you... Do whatever it takes to always receive blessings from your parents.

Even if your parents are no more, still honor them by doing remembrance party for them or visiting their burial ground to make sure it is always nice looking because though they may no longer be with us or be able to communicate with us physically but their spirit never forgets us and they pray for us and also felicitate with us during major events in our lives. Remember that the host of heaven sees what goes on on earth just as the Bible says in Hebrews 12 vs 1 that we are surrounded by clouds of witnesses

Till date, science still finds it hard to clearly explain how a baby is formed which simply means there is a mystery behind how cells from two people combine to form a complete human.

Our parents in actual fact created us and that is why whatever they pronounce on us becomes a reality so let us Honor them and recieve all the blessings that come with it.
What of those without parents op?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by naijadiplomat(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2022
It is a truly good thing to do.

For birthdays, anniversaries, memorials, or just appreciation that lasts for a lifetime, at PositiveNaija, we can effectively promote, celebrate and honor the dreams, legacies, and gifts of your parents through online competitions in a personalized (in the entity’s name), educative and engaging manner.

https://www.positivenaija.com/online-competitions-to-promote-and-celebrate-the-dreams-legacies-and-gifts-of-loved-ones-organizations-and-businesses-on-positivenaija-nigeria-and-nigerians/
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by bizhop01: 8:58pm On May 29, 2022
Some men buy iphone for useless girlfriend but can't afford wrapper for mother cool
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2022
Lies.

I dishonoured everybody and my days were increased.
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by MossLuv: 9:02pm On May 29, 2022
This is very true. Even if you think your parents didn't try for you at all... Try and respect them and get their blessings. And you will see the difference
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by realmindz: 9:02pm On May 29, 2022
Toks2008:

Guy I am very rich and I'm not even as rich as I want to.. It is a process.

That you honor your parents won't turn you to an instant millionaire... You still need to go tru the process but there is a special grace that comes with honouring your parents.

Go and read the story of how idahosa blessed Dangote cos he honored him. The prayers of our parents is more powerful than priestly prayers cos technically speaking, we were created from and perhaps by our parents.

If you honor your parents, you work hard and overtime you are still poor, then other factors should be hindering you.

As i wrote, long life is relative and that you honor your parents won't give you automatic long life if you indulge in life limiting activities and ofcourse few people still die regardless and that might just be the way GOD wants it for them.

But as a general rule, parental blessings can prolong our lives.

Story of how Idahosa blessed dangote is one dumb story that people still tell to make themselves happy.

I wonder the several other poor people that idahosa blessed that remained poor.

Ok, I once blessed Elon musk and that’s why he is rich.

Idahosa koor, idi Araba ni

1 Like

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by 1Sharon(f): 9:04pm On May 29, 2022
Winters23:

You lost it the moment you deviated into necromancy

grin
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Acidbath: 9:06pm On May 29, 2022
CaseSensitive:
I’m not religious but I think in that same chapter of the verse you’re making reference to, the bible also commands fathers not to provoke their children. Every relationship is contractual. In this particular type of relationship parent-child(ren), the bible is primarily laying the groundwork of how the contract should work. Just like any contract, once it’s broken, the rules change. Honour your parents unless they make it impossible.

Some parents have used their mouth to ruin future opportunities for their children.

A man or woman that will go to their friend's or relative's house to speak ill of their children on trivial matters that should be sorted out internally don't know what they are doing.
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Princedapace(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2022
Okonandmary:

All na story.

So na parental blessings go extend the life expectancy of Nigerians.

So it was idahosa that blessed dangote that is why he is successful not dangote background and hardwork.

Continue writing anyhow

There are lot of people in Nigeria who have parental blessings but are poor as a church rat.

The secret of success is simple, anything you find your hand to do, do it with all your might, work hard, be innovative, buy influence and you will never be poor

Don't mind Nigerians grin

Even whites who abandon their parents in elderly homes are doing too well.
Africans, Nigerians mostly like to attack spirituality to eveything in life..

1 Like

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Henrycube(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2022
Running away from women will also help a lot. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
bitter truth
......wat about us wey still dey struggle
U not alone. We'll all get there.
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by hohafrank(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
bitter truth
......wat about us wey still dey struggle
Start from where you are.Give them gift no matter how small it is.That is how you will get out of the struggling situations in Jesus name.
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2022
Okonandmary:

All na story.

So na parental blessings go extend the life expectancy of Nigerians.
Huh
So it was idahosa that blessed dangote that is why he is successful not dangote background and hardwork.

Continue writing anyhow

There are lot of people in Ni hegeria who have parental blessings but are poor as a church rat.

The secret of success is simple, anything you find your hand to do, do it with all your might, work hard, be innovative, buy influence and you will never be poor
The Writer didn't dispute what you just mentioned, but what makes a difference is the blessing attached to it. What made you think that Dango, Bill Gates and co you mentioned don't gives to their parents? Do you know how much those guys spend in charity annually? If they could spent so much for Charity, what made think, they don't give to their parents? There is a total difference between someone that is operating under a curse and someone operating under a blessing. Those you mentioned that are poor as church rat might be lazy ones. God does not bless our sleep but the works of our hands. If you like, abuse your Parents, and provoke them to the point of laying Curse on you, that is your headache.
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by vivavik(f): 9:18pm On May 29, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
What about someone who em palee and malee don kpuf tay tay? Who em go honour?
There are elders in your family who can stand as guardians, honor them, there are elderly people all around us, honor them and you'd get the reward.
I'm a beneficiary of what Toks2008 is saying.
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by armyofone(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2022
That particular Bible quote Nigerians misused and use it to heap unending responsibilities on their children -

undecided
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by vivavik(f): 9:21pm On May 29, 2022
Toks2008:

If I knew you have a closed mind I wouldn't have bothered responding to you.

If you are open minded and objective you won't respond the way you just did cos I articulated everything clearly.

Believe whatever you want guy. Cheers

It might not be a closed mind, some people have dead-end relationships with thier parents due to one reason or another, therefore they do not honor then, such ones will always give excuses not to honor thier parents

1 Like

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:22pm On May 29, 2022
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by gift2xl: 9:22pm On May 29, 2022
Even thou they are witch, honor them. By so doing your honoring God's word.
This is what happens when they want to harm you by honoring them. The God of heaven and earth who is also the head of all principalities and power will not allow such sacrifices they present to harm you rather he turns it into a blessing for you.
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by blackjack21(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2022
Toks2008:

Guy I am very rich and I'm not even as rich as I want to.. It is a process.

That you honor your parents won't turn you to an instant millionaire... You still need to go tru the process but there is a special grace that comes with honouring your parents.

Go and read the story of how idahosa blessed Dangote cos he honored him. The prayers of our parents is more powerful than priestly prayers cos technically speaking, we were created from and perhaps by our parents.

If you honor your parents, you work hard and overtime you are still poor, then other factors should be hindering you.

As i wrote, long life is relative and that you honor your parents won't give you automatic long life if you indulge in life limiting activities and ofcourse few people still die regardless and that might just be the way GOD wants it for them.

But as a general rule, parental blessings can prolong our lives.

Okay, which of the God?
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by armyofone(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2022
Princedapace:

They do attach spirituality to everything. Mental health problems of which there are thousands of mind problems - na spiritual.

1 Like

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by FlyingKing: 9:24pm On May 29, 2022
If the parents are the cause of someone set back.

What are your advice on that.

There are good parents likewise there are bad or evil parents.

May we never experienced bad parenting in our lives.
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Lightorder: 9:27pm On May 29, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

If my mom didn't choked me with her colostrum and my dad didn't had any reasons not to trained and took care of me when they bringing me up

I see no reasons not to take care of them when they getting old, helpless and vulnerable and looking up to reap what they sow

Shout out to all good parents out there and to hell with deadbeat parents
it is not easy but forgiving them brings more blessings sir
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Toks2008(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2022
Lamasta:

Must you insult him even if you don't agree with his statement
Let's learn to be civil and pass our message without throwing tantrums...
Shalom

You actually believe everyone who comment online is ok mentally?

I have learnt to ignore them.

1 Like

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Toks2008(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2022
Princedapace:

You have no idea how much they pay to those homes.
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Fabsonkene: 9:31pm On May 29, 2022
Person like us wey our parents don die nko? who we go honor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celestial Member Dancing Naira Marley 'Soapy' During Service / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.