Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody (43341 Views)

Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague / man who can kill anybody in the world finally arrested PHOTOS / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Teerach: 5:41pm On May 15, 2022
Since the death of Deborah has channeled attention away from banditry, Baba is trying to close this topic and get everyone back to paying bandits. Lol. Business man. He should better shut up cos encouraging bandits is equivalent to the situation at hand in sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by EmekaA125(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
With Mohammed you didn't even stand a chance to insult him, you are already dead if you don't believe in him

Cutting of neck and finger which was his trademark comes before you open mouth to curse him

Quran 8:12

When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who DISBELIEVE. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.
Religion of terror and bloodshed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by NOwazobia: 8:18pm On May 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I thought your religion preaches LOVE AND PEACE and you claim it Everytime, is this the way to exhibit it?

Are you Also not a fanatic like this?

Let's all practice whatever we preaches, enough of this Hypocrisy
You be mumu! We have over 4 belief systems in this country.

My religion, which solely govern my life and activities is an eye for an eye.

This is what I live by.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by asobo1: 8:49pm On May 15, 2022
Bin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by NwaNimo1(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2022
koo

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by CivilianJTF(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2022
Una Weldon o...
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by JooEeL(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2022
Mokason288:
Note To all Muslims

It’s now offensive

And blasphemy to insult

PROPHET MNK (SAW)

In fact, anybody wey go insult our own S.A.W, Prophet Igboho Oosha, Je kon mo, Oko Fulani...

NA BLASPHEMY AND WE WILL TREAT THE PERSON IN THE OODUA WAY.

LONG LIVE OOSHA...................

10 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by pharmagba: 8:51pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Sonoyom(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2022
The Catholic and ECWA church also insulted the pedophile that's why the churches were burnt down.....

Animals!

7 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Plugsk(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2022
There is a war going on outside, no one is safe from. Be guided and be on guard.
etokhana:

https://prnigeria.com/2022/05/15/prophet-muhammad-insulted/
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by iCauseTrouble: 8:52pm On May 15, 2022
I never new this man is a Medical Doctor. See what happens to you when you start mixing with cows grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by chatinent: 8:52pm On May 15, 2022
I hope they know that since the killed her based on religion, a part in Christianity also says an eye for an eye?

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by thatigboman1: 8:53pm On May 15, 2022
OneCandleAway:

There was a thread by a Ghanaian some weeks ago stating that they and other countries know how to place the fulani on a leash, so they don't constitute a nuisance. But in Nigeria we give them too much freedom.
Ghana finished fulani naa. Killed them and their cows in hundreds and they ran away and ran to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:53pm On May 15, 2022
Mokason288:
Note To all Muslims

It’s now offensive

And blasphemy to insult

PROPHET MNK (SAW)

Supported. If u insult MNK, We will insult Mohammed

7 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by ipobarethieves: 8:53pm On May 15, 2022
sad Alawu is a wicked DEMON

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:54pm On May 15, 2022
Mokason288:
Note To all Muslims

It’s now offensive

And blasphemy to insult

PROPHET MNK (SAW)
lol
una no go kill person for nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Grandeurr(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2022
but the followers no see that passage for koran
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Abfinest007(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2022
Mohammed was insulted when he was alive ,he was d one that even ministered in d man's burial

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by onuman: 8:54pm On May 15, 2022
Deborah's recorded speech didn't even insult any prophet.
Problem was that her murderers were semi-literate people who couldn't read between the lines.
The murderers were implementing the punishment prescriptions of Sharia criminal justice system adopted by the political and religious leaders in the 12 northern Nigeria's Sharia states.
The leaders of the Sharia states urinated on Nigeria's constitution beginning 1999 when they adopted unconstitutional Sharia criminal justice system, but still stick to one Nigeria because of lucre.

Southern politicians feign ignorance of the fact that the political and religious leaders of the Sharia states literally carved out an Islamic Republic of Arewa from Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by saapphiere(f): 8:55pm On May 15, 2022
God punish Prophet Muhammad SAW

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by tonididdy(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2022
If truly gumi said this then I rate him above Atiku henceforth!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by cyborg123(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2022
I don't get how human beings can kill another human being in such gruesome manner even while the person is asking for mercy... Whether in this Deborah's case or other jungle justice cases.

Even God forgives us despite our inadequacies when we ask for mercy.

RIP Deborah. God have mercy on your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by lexy2014: 8:56pm On May 15, 2022
Mokason288:
Note To all Muslims

It’s now offensive

And blasphemy to insult

PROPHET MNK (SAW)

Is he an AthletiCo Madrid fan?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by KIDfurniture(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2022
Which prophet no kill ?? Lies… Muhammad wey be say na kill killl kill Dey sweet am .. he was killed eventually … he was not peaceful at all. A trouble be the guy ooo

etokhana:

https://prnigeria.com/2022/05/15/prophet-muhammad-insulted/

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 15, 2022
Let's wait 24hrs to be sure his social media wasn't hacked

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by tnerro1(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2022
Don’t vote for Atiku, he will be worse than Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Kendo1990: 8:57pm On May 15, 2022
Next thing you will hear that this message was not from him...am fed up with naija

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Lionelbhass(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2022
Tell that to the Hausa Fulani headslammers illiterates

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by DaveHarry(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2022
Since the incident occurred, every muslim I see irritates me.

8 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 15, 2022
Plugsk:
There is a war going on outside, no one is safe from. Be guided and be on guard.

Damn killa cam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason / Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.