Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US (4019 Views)

If They're Trying To kill Kanu's Lawyer, What Do You Think They Plan For Kanu? / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Mandate2023: 2:46pm On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
cry conquered people

"Let us go to Lagos buhari is using us for his own agenda ---Tinubu in Akande book

All dis u r posting should tell u tinubu is no depending on Buhari to win d general election......yoruba's has balls and not like u pigs depending on being chosen as consensus knowing fully well u have no ideology of winning general election

U go dey post off point things and at d end u render ur sef useless grin

1 Like

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Mandate2023: 2:48pm On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
your queen have filled it already

But he his nw d top contender....made d VP and the speaker of d house.....I can also come to d open and say have not eaten but not bcoz am hungry......ur brain is too stupid to understand politics beyond hate

1 Like

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Idaytesj29(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Seun is just like individual person have right to his opinion regardless of his personality.

However the guy was talking about jihad in Yoruba land particularly how Fulanis conquered ilorin not Yoruba in general. Osogbo ,ijebu,offa,okunland and ogbomosho are good examples of Yoruba towns that refuted Fulanis occupation.

Igbo are the enemy of Yoruba people even hausa fulani people still better than igbos in some area if hausa hate you it might be on purpose basically religion aspect ...But if igbo hate you it will be on jealous igbo preferred that you come beg him for food and singing his praise.

I have never hear Yorubamuslims before I started hearing than on this Nairaland .We shouldn't allow any stranger to bring war to our region .

God bless you.

That harmony in our region is the target of the divisive Igbo war mongers. We will not allow that to happen. There is nothing like Yoruba this or that, Yoruba is Yoruba. They should face their problems.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by RomanticOO7: 3:13pm On May 15, 2022
lalasticlala

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by CrownOfClay724: 3:15pm On May 15, 2022
Seun be spitting facts.

Hop on his Youtube channel for some mind-changing experience.

3 Likes

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by cocolacec(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2022
Seun is very wrong on this.Nigeria should not cry when other countries see us as scammers,cultists,prostitutes because we must be judged by the worst among us.

Seun should tell us about his muslim relatives.It is only in Yorubaland,a muslim marries a xtian and never force to convert while xtians make the muslim wife convert to his religion.

2 Likes

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by YorubaIsGreat(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2022
Idaytesj29:

God bless you.

That harmony in our region is the target of Tue Igbo war mongers. We will not allow that to happen. There is nothing like Yoruba this or that, Yoruba is Yoruba. They should face their problems.
proudly Yoruba man
We are Yoruba first before anything... Those braind**d ap* looking idi*ts from c*rsed beerfraud land think say they can cause division in Yoruba land, dem no know say we are not foolish like them. We are different from those usele** s*bh*mans, dem dey try ni but they can never succeed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2022
Okay, thank you seunnkuti, we've heard you.

Truthisunique2:
Interesting unbiased revelation from seun who is actually an atheist

Yorubas know this story to be true but beat around it

Summary

Yoruba Muslims sold yorubas to fulanis, yet fulanis still considered them fake Muslims till date

Just to enlighten your IGNORANCE!

Being a Muslim either weak or sound is not determined by tribe, colour or anyone.

It's ignorance for any of you who keep saying stuff like so so regard this so so tribe as fake, it's crude ignorance .

We have weak and sound Muslims cut across all tribe, and the ONLY beloved to Allah is the one who fears him.

Only Allah knows our level of Faith, He solely knows the pretender and who's not.

Lastly, nothing like "fake Muslim" tag you all shout on internet Everytime. No Muslim who has knowledge of Islam will call fellow Muslim fake because of tribe.

You all should cure your IGNORANCE.

Chapter 49, verse 13 “O humankind! We have made you…into nations and tribes, so that you may get to know one another. The noblest of you in God’s sight is the one who is most righteous.”

A cut from the last/farewell sermon of the holy prophet in Makkah

“There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, or of a non-Arab over an Arab, and no superiority of a white person over a black person or of a black person over a white person, except on the basis of PERSONAL piety and righteousness.”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Truthisunique2: 3:59pm On May 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Okay, thank you seunnkuti, we've heard you.

Just to enlighten your IGNORANCE!

Being a Muslim either weak or sound is not determined by tribe, colour or anyone.

It's ignorance for any of you who keep saying stuff like so so regard this so so tribe as fake, it's crude ignorance .

We have weak and sound Muslims cut across all tribe, and the ONLY beloved to Allah is the one who fears him.

Only Allah knows our level of Faith, He solely knows the pretender and who's not.

Lastly, nothing like "fake Muslim" tag you all shout on internet Everytime. No Muslim who has knowledge of Islam will call fellow Muslim fake because of tribe.

You all should cure your IGNORANCE.

Chapter 49, verse 13 “O humankind! We have made you…into nations and tribes, so that you may get to know one another. The noblest of you in God’s sight is the one who is most righteous.”

A cut from the last/farewell sermon of the holy prophet in Makkah

“There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, or of a non-Arab over an Arab, and no superiority of a white person over a black person or of a black person over a white person, except on the basis of PERSONAL piety and righteousness.”
The only Muslims who are real Muslims with Mohammed are the terrorists and ruthless Muslims that can kill

Quran 48:29

“Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves”

By been hard and ruthless against non Muslims i hope you know Mohammed was talking of literal slitting the throat of anyone for not "believing" in islam

Quran 8:12

When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who DISBELIEVE. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

Above real Muslims according to Mohammed should behead whoever disbelieve in islam

Have Yoruba Muslims been able to kill unbelievers in jihad as real Muslims are asked to by Mohammed?

They needed the fulanis to help them in the last jihad which still failed

They are fake Muslims that are not with Mohammed
Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Carlosdd: 4:14pm On May 15, 2022
Seun Kuti releases that statement out of ignorant Yoruba inter related well within themselves as far as religion is concern the Ibadan army with support of other Yoruba leaders stop Fulani invasion so when and where was the war he referred to took place most Yoruba families some are Muslims while others are Christian living together exchanges gifts during festive period . Don’t just open your mouth and talk until you do your fact findings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2022
I'm not here to argue with you but to cure your IGNORANCE.
The little I said should cure it

How's what you posted here corroborated with subject matter?

You quoted verses yet you're giving it meaning that suit your IGNORANCE.

Abeg shift oneside
Truthisunique2:

The only Muslims who are real Muslims with Mohammed are the terrorists and ruthless Muslims that can kill

Quran 48:29

“Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves”

By been hard and ruthless against non Muslims i hope you know Mohammed was talking of literal slitting the throat of anyone for not "believing" in islam

Quran 8:12

When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who DISBELIEVE. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

Above real Muslims according to Mohammed should behead whoever disbelieve in islam

Have Yoruba Muslims been able to kill unbelievers in jihad as real Muslims are asked to by Mohammed?

They needed the fulanis to help them in the last jihad which still failed

They are fake Muslims that are not with Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Truthisunique2: 4:57pm On May 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm not here to argue with you but to cure your IGNORANCE.
The little I said should cure it

How's what you posted here corroborated with subject matter?

You quoted verses yet you're giving it meaning that suit your IGNORANCE.

Abeg shift oneside
lol

No where to run, Quran got you bursted

It's not my meaning when kill collaborates slicing of neck (abi you slice neck in imagination)

It's not my meaning when Mohammed says those with him are ruthless against disbelievers

He had already given you literal example how such Islamic ruthlessness goes
Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 15, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Seun is just like individual person have right to his opinion regardless of his personality.

However the guy was talking about jihad in Yoruba land particularly how Fulanis conquered ilorin not Yoruba in general. Osogbo ,ijebu,offa,okunland and ogbomosho are good examples of Yoruba towns that refuted Fulanis occupation.

Igbo are the enemy of Yoruba people even hausa fulani people still better than igbos in some area if hausa hate you it might be on purpose basically religion aspect ...But if igbo hate you it will be on jealous igbo preferred that you come beg him for food and singing his praise.

I have never hear Yorubamuslims before I started hearing than on this Nairaland .We shouldn't allow any stranger to bring war to our region .
Watch & See how they will start insulting the IGBOs over Afonja & Seun's comments!
How Deborah suddenly became an Igbo lady that Igbo properties are being burnt down, should be seen as one of the wonders of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Christistruth00: 5:17pm On May 15, 2022
Our Fathers defeated and beat the Jihadist black and blue twice

Once at the Oshogbo War and the other was at the Jalumi War at the Oshogbo War the Yorubas Captured the Jihadhists

Overall Commanding Officer with 3 of his War Generals

and the Jihadhists fled all the way to Kebbi without Stopping the

Yoruba People Crossed the Niger after the Jihadists fled and settled in Communities all the way to Mokwa in Niger State

Our fathers spent the year following the Oshogbo War feasting on the Horses the Jihadists had abandoned

behind in their Panic and Pandemonium to escape

The Yorubas fought at Midnight because the Jihadists horses were useless at fighting in the dark because couldn’t see were to

Charge or where they were going

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Antivirus92(m): 5:31pm On May 15, 2022
Christistruth00:
Our Fathers defeated and beat the Jihadist black and blue twice

Once at the Oshogbo War and the other was at the Jalumi War at the Oshogbo War the Yorubas Captured their Overall Commanding

Officer with 3 of his War Generals

and the Jihadhists fled all the way to Kebbi without Stopping the

Yoruba People Crossed the Niger after the Jihadists fled and settled in Communities all the way to Mokwa in Niger State

Our fathers spent the year following the Oshogbo War feasting on the Horses the Jihadists had abandoned

behind in their Panic and Pandemonium to escape

The Yorubas fought at Midnight because the Jihadists horses were useless at fighting in the dark because couldn’t see were to

Charge or where they were going
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chest-beating at it's best!
Your ancestors defeated the jihadists and today we have emir of ilorin.
Today the Christians and Muslims among you are almost equal yet your ancestors defeated the jihadists.

3 Likes

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Christistruth00: 5:36pm On May 15, 2022
Antivirus92:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chest-beating at it's best!
Your ancestors defeated the jihadists and today we have emir of ilorin.
Today the Christians and Muslims among you are almost equal yet your ancestors defeated the jihadists.

The Emir of Ilorin fled !!!!!!!!!!

It was while the Yorubas were busy beating themselves up at the Kiriji War that he quietly sneaked back into Ilorin

Later on in Ilorin Balogun Yoruba ( Alanamu) and his followers finished him

Kwara was already taken back before the British arrived

Till today Ilorin is a Yoruba Town More than 90% of the indigenes are Yoruba

My Mother was born and raised in Ilorin my Cousin's are still there

All Civilians Governors of Kwara have been Yoruba

Ilorin was founded by Afonja's Great Grandfather and the Yorubas there are of Oyo Ethnic Stock

The ruler of Ilorin when the British arrived was a Yoruba man Called balogun alanamu .

The last Emir Momoh had been defeated by the Yoruba Chiefs and had burnt himself alive inside his Palace

Ilorin has Fulani Presence only because the British reimposed the defeated Emir on Ilorin around 1900

Before that balogun Yoruba (Inakoju alanamu) was the actual ruler of Ilorin.

The Emir had been deposed by the Ilorin Yoruba Chiefs before the British arrived.

balogun alanamu fought the British and was exiled to Jebba after the British defeated him.

It was the British that reinstaled an Emir in Ilorin after the defeat of balogun Yoruba Inakoju alanamu due to Political Pressure from Northern Emirs .

The Emir of Ilorin had been defeated and deposed by the Ilorin Yoruba Chiefs before the British arrived.

The British left at Independence after an agreement was made to have a referendum Kwara State.

The Post independence Government of Balewa and Azikiwe frustrated that referendum by not carrying out the Kwara referendum which should have happened at the same time as the Midwest referendum in order to cripple Awolowo and his Party Politically after Awolowo had been jailed in 1962

Balewa and Azikiwe also didn't Carry out the other referendums agreed with the British before independence meant for the Eastern and Northern Minority Ethnic groups.

Ilorin still has an Emir because of Colonial and Tribal Politics

There are at least 30 Towns with Crowned Obas that Completely encircle Ilorin

Ilorin is Practically a Yoruba Town

The Emir is not Fulani but Hausa

And they were Yorubanised at least a Century ago

Ilorin and Kwara are Yorubaland

https://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jhss/papers/Vol7-issue2/D0721518.pdf?id=5971

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by RomanticOO7: 5:41pm On May 15, 2022
Seun bringing in the facts

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 15, 2022
helinues:

Let me help you with that. Let's see how much you can fill..

undecided

Lol. You should have directed him to Elegushi or Oniru Beach sef. That is the sort of reservoir that can contain the tears of that Yoruba-hating clown posting from Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by twosquare(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2022
That is not accurate because there are also and many Muslims in the Ibadan Army that whipped Ilorin Jihadists. Seun Kuti is not accurate.

1 Like

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Transcriber: 5:47pm On May 15, 2022
rolams:
What nonsense is this one saying?

Which war is he saying? Where and when was the war fought? Who represented the parties involved? What was the reason behind the war?
I'm still wondering bro
Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Transcriber: 5:49pm On May 15, 2022
twosquare:
That is not accurate because there are also and many Muslims in the Ibadan Army that whipped Ilorin Jihadists. Seun Kuti is not accurate.
exactly
Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Oplomo: 5:51pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247, seunmsg, helinues, sarrki, noethnicity don't you guys think I've done well, grin
Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by christistruth01: 5:52pm On May 15, 2022
twosquare:

You are correct

Aare Latosa that led the Ibadan Army was a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Owologbo(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

So you have not been reading muric thread/write up on this same nairaland?
Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Owologbo(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2022
Mandate2023:
Dis is just d simple pure truth......I laugh when ppl call yorubas afonja, afonja was an enemy of yoruba's ideology and he was defeated by d yorubas when he chose to be a bastard and decided to wage war on d yorubas with d help of fulani........if not that we won that war dey would have proceeded to the south south but yoruba's cannot be conquer
We the south south are more rugged than them. We all have that one or more person's in every family who's ready to die for the family.
Even the pagan will not watch you threaten his/her Christian brother/sister and let you go free.
Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Oshin56(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2022
Oracleforce:
This post reminded me of what happened to students when I was studying at Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara state...
Honestly, whoever thinks Yoruba Muslims are different from Sokoto Muslims is living in denial....and the truth will soon catch up to him...

Offa Community is largely dominated by Muslims and there are also Christian communities.

Whosoever was is in Federal Polytechnic Offa in 1999...during students and Muslim community fracas will attest to I'm typing...

I thought of it that since there is Sharia Law in Sokoto state, these Islamic bloodletting people could have dragged this lady to their Sharia court and allowed justice to take its cause on her...

Now, this lady is gone...no.hope for the dead...
This is a call for all the Islamic lecturers and teachers to start preaching peace instead of trouble...and hegemony...

senior man, please try not to mislead people. offa poly 1999 issues is not about Muslim and student but between student and the neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by rolams(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2022
Transcriber:
I'm still wondering bro

Me too oooo!
Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by ThePlugg(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2022
Yoruba Muslims think they belong with the north,the north still sees them as outsiders....hhmmm
Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by Karleb(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2022
I've always maintained this opinion.

It's like saying US and UK Muslims are moderate. They know if they try shit, they will not be spared.
Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by MoneyGoDrop: 6:31pm On May 15, 2022
All Muslims are animals. All of them no exception. I lived together with some yoruba corp members during my service year and i must tell you that a yoruba Muslim is a slave to the hausa/fulani and will do anything to please them...including killing his own kin.

1 Like

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by drlateef: 6:46pm On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
cry conquered people

"Let us go to Lagos buhari is using us for his own agenda ---Tinubu in Akande book

Wailing will never help you. It will cause more heartaches.

1 Like

Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by nisai: 7:14pm On May 15, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. You should have directed him to Elegushi or Oniru Beach sef. That is the sort of reservoir that can contain the tears of that Yoruba-hating clown posting from Lagos.
That Seun kuti talks too much and illogically.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southwest Betrayed The Whole South / Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! / National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.