Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other (1156 Views)

Maersk’s Reported $600m Investment In Nigeria Is News To Maersk Company / Africa Multicultural Foundation Brings Her Charity To Nigeria / Democracy Cant Work In A Multicultural Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 15, 2022
You guys should understand that different ethnic groups and different religions live in Nigeria, we have the traditionalist, Christian and muslim also we different tribes in our country Nigeria, lets respect each other cultures añd religion.

There are boundaries when it comes to religious and tribal matters, just because we are free to express ourselves online does not mean we can do similar stuff offline.

Be careful of how you talk and interact with people and know what is accepted and not accepted during communication with other tribes and religion.

We are all talking about religion because of Deborah's death, but i have read also of lynching of people because they come from a particular group or because they spoke badly about a certain tribe or group.

Common sense isn't common but let's try our best to have that, it might likely save your life oneday.

One trick is this, even if you hate a tribe or religion, when offline, keep silent, act normal and move along, don't try to be argumentative, tribe and religion are very sensitive matter in a multicultural society like Nigeria, avoid those 2 things, it might save your head one day.

Another trick is when in Rome act like the Romans, your opinion about a certain religion or tribe offline should be private and only within trusted friends.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by mrvitalis(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
You guys should understand that different ethnic groups and different religions live in Nigeria, we have the traditionalist, Christian and muslim also we different tribes in our country Nigeria, lets respect each other cultures añd religion.

There are boundaries when it comes to religious and tribal matters, just because we are free to express ourselves online does not mean we can do similar stuff offline.

Be careful of how you talk and interact with people and know what is accepted and not accepted during communication with other tribes and religion.

We are all talking about religion because of Deborah's death, but i have read also of lynching of people because they come from a particular group or because they spoke badly about a certain tribe or group.

Common sense isn't common but let's try our best to have that, it might likely save your life oneday.

One trick is this, even if you hate a tribe or religion, when offline, keep silent, act normal and move along, don't try to be argumentative, tribe and religion are very sensitive matter in a multicultural society like Nigeria, avoid those 2 things, it might save your head one day.

Another trick is when in Rome act like the Romans, your opinion about a certain religion or tribe offline should be private and only within trusted friends.
What Mohamed is to you is what kanu is to others ...show examples

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 15, 2022
mrvitalis:

How does this relate to the topic of discussion

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by mrvitalis(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

If u want respect ... respect others

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

In as much as we should respect other religion doesn’t mean we should disrespect the constitution.

Our Constitution is against unlawful and unjustified Killings.

Isn’t Bokoharam disrespecting other religion? Believing only theirs is supreme?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by OneCandleAway(f): 1:19pm On May 15, 2022
@ OP all these one you've written is English. Do you think those in the north understand all these. The language they understand is violence.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 15, 2022
Respecting each other is good... . But not by lynching someone In the name of defending a prophet.. ..

Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Conrod: 1:24pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Do what he told you and enjoy peace.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 15, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

In as much as we should respect other religion doesn’t mean we should disrespect the constitution.

The constitution isn't the law, they are different things

The constitution are principles of how a state should be governed.

Boko haram is an extremist group just like how ipob is an extremist group, both do not respect anything except violence

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 15, 2022
OneCandleAway:
@ OP all these one you've written is English. Do you think those in the north understand all these. The language they understand is violence.

Anyway, the north is one of the most tolerant part of Nigeria as long as you don't insult their religion.

I think this is just common sense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 15, 2022
Grgton:
Respecting each other is good... . But not by lynching someone In the name of defending a prophet.. ..

Nonsense

In southern Nigeria, you can be lynch because you were accused of stealing or from a certain tribe, let's not forget about the inter ethnic and inter tribal killings going on in some part of the South East.

If they learnt to respect each other,all these killings won't be happening

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Boko haram is an extremist group just like how ipob is an extremist group, both do not respect anything except violence

Is BH Blaspheming?

Yes or No

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by ljoh: 1:41pm On May 15, 2022
mrvitalis:

Kanu is greater than Prophet Muhammad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by ljoh: 1:44pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

IPOB are not Muslims so they can not be terrorists

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Transcriber: 1:45pm On May 15, 2022
I didn't expect less from you

May her fate befall you
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:48pm On May 15, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]

Jesus Christ remains the only and true saviour of mankind and the son of the divine creator sent by God Himself to redeem man from sin and bring him back to the garden of creation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:09pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1, does being in a forced multicultural cesspit give you Muslims the right to the following:

1. Abduct and forcibly marry young Christians girls ?

2. Without considerations to other cultures and religion, force your demonic sharia laws on the entire polity ?

3. Wage violent terrorist acts and wars on non Muslims demanding they submit to your autistic medieval religious culture?

4. Gives you Muslims the right to commit atrocious acts on non Muslims places of worship in your quest to force your diabolical foolishness on others?

5. You love your multiculturalism but are not ready to allow others their constitutional rights to freedom of worship outside your pagan belief system. Where is the tolerance you preach in your useless multiculturalism there?

6. As an almajiri Muslim, I am sure you are not aware despite all the wasted recitation lessons of the Koran in your skull, that Jesus Christ is considered by your prophet to be "the first and most pious Muslim" and that Jesus is mentioned more times in your so called Holy book than even your prophet. Even in the apocalyptic verses of your Koran, are you aware that there is a prophecy of Jesus second coming in which HE will assist your Iman Mahdi to establish a universal Islamic Caliphate? Are you also ignorant to your own prophet's teachings that Christ remains the most pious of beings to walk the earth who was sent by God Himself? If you agree with the last statement , then why was Deborah murdered in cold blood by your fellow Muslims for making this declaration?

7. You are no Muslim because if you were you will not be defending the evil and callous murder of an innocent defenseless young woman by a mob of your fellow illiterate religious terrorist all because she declared what is written in your Koran.

Fake Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Ttalk: 2:19pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Anyway, the north is one of the most tolerant part of Nigeria as long as you don't insult their religion.

I think this is just common sense

Stop this madness. No one is buying into your taquiyya here. The lady murdered was an indigene and should not have been killed.

Can you tell us which of her comment disrespect your religion? Just point it out since the voice note her conversation is in the public domain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:22pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1

Good , then when are you going to stop abducting Christian girls and marrying them without their consent?

I know there is a hadith that makes this practice halal in your religion.

Because it was passed down by your Arab slave masters in their hadiths doesn't give you the right to do it here and now.

Bloody hypocrite .
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Ttalk: 2:27pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

In southern Nigeria, you can be lynch because you were accused of stealing or from a certain tribe, let's not forget about the inter ethnic and inter tribal killings going on in some part of the South East.

If they learnt to respect each other,all these killings won't be happening

Again, keep shut and celebrate your violence in peace. There are nice northerners but the wicked one among you outnumber the reasonable ones.

Even the reasonable ones are afraid to speak up. The only outspoken northerners I know are fanatics
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 15, 2022
Ttalk:

Again, keep shut and celebrate your violence in peace. There are nice northerners but the wicked one among you outnumber the reasonable ones.

Even the reasonable ones are afraid to speak up. The only outspoken northerners I know are fanatics

Imagine coming from people that use women for rituals and think women parts can give them money

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 15, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

thebosstrevor1

Good , then when are you going to stop abducting Christian girls and marrying them without their consent?

I know there is a hadith that makes this practice halal in your religion.

Because it was passed down by your Arab slave masters in their hadiths doesn't give you the right to do it here and now.

Bloody hypocrite .

When are you going to stop using women for rituals.

Or you think underage marriages only happen in the north, it happens in the south.

In a community in southern Nigeria, Children are kidnapped and sold to other people for rituals.

Stop being a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Freddykrueger: 7:22pm On May 15, 2022
mrvitalis:

Kanu is greater than Mumu-hammed s.a.w the Arabian demon cum false prophet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Freddykrueger: 7:23pm On May 15, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

When are you going to stop using women for rituals.

Or you think underage marriages only happen in the north, it happens in the south.

In a community in southern Nigeria, Children are kidnapped and sold to other people for rituals.

Stop being a hypocrite

[/s]
I've insulted Mumu-hammed d false prophet. Hwfa? No stones or sticks? U won't collect location to come and burn me too? Don't tell me ure a coward like Mumu-hammed undecided

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 15, 2022
Freddykrueger:

I've insulted Mumu-hammed d false prophet. Hwfa? No stones or sticks? U won't collect location to come and burn me too? Don't tell me ure a coward like Mumu-hammed undecided

That is because you are online. Pls do that when you are in sokoto grin

Online keyboard warrior

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Freddykrueger: 7:40pm On May 15, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

That is because you are online. Pls do that when you are in sokoto grin

Online keyboard warrior
[/s]
Then you're a fake, cowardly Muslim just like your false prophet Mumu-hammed. How can I cross the "every mudslimes redline" and you're there talking about sokoto? Is it only in sokoto that u bastard head slammers have strength or it's bcuz it was a female gender? Please if u want location enter DM...I will like to see the end of this my blasphemy undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 15, 2022
Freddykrueger:

Then you're a fake, cowardly Muslim just like your false prophet Mumu-hammed. How can I cross the "every mudslimes redline" and you're there talking about sokoto? Is it only in sokoto that u bastard head slammers have strength or it's bcuz it was a female gender? Please if u want location enter DM...I will like to see the end of this my blasphemy undecided

Coward, just an average keyboard warrior.

Go to sokoto and say the rubbish you just wrote online.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Freddykrueger: 7:49pm On May 15, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]
You're d coward for forgetting that I've crossed the "mudslimes redline" or u must be a fake mudslime to even quote me while I disrespect your false prophet. Make Ogun kill Mumu-hammed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Reality3080: 8:11pm On May 15, 2022
ljoh:

Kanu is greater than Prophet Muhammad
I really don’t blame those northerners to some extent,I am a Christian but this is madness.

It’s like u people like to provoke others right,imagine what u wrote here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by adekolaelect(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2022
mrvitalis:

unpon the reasonable adviices This one still insist on self way of life destruction.

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Reality3080: 8:21pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

don’t argue with them,the igbos are worse than those northerners

I wish d lady was Igbo self cos all what they comment here is highly annoying

I am a Christian but I believe everyone should b respected irrespective of religion,I can stay with anybody irrrespective of religion since every one will respect boundaries

Igbos are just annoying people,check d previous comments of those guys n u will see they are igbos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Oplomo: 8:25pm On May 15, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

Nwoke sam daddy, onye one naijerriya. Longest time..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Why Peter Obi Resigned From PDP - Wike / APC Reportedly Picks Ganduje As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Ganduje’s Group Claims / Ocean of tears - mourning over Tinubu / Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.