Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other (1161 Views)

Africa Multicultural Foundation Brings Her Charity To Nigeria / Democracy Cant Work In A Multicultural Society / Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Oplomo: 8:30pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Coward, just an average keyboard warrior.

Go to sokoto and say the rubbish you just wrote online.

Why not come to South and kill for blasphemy are you northern muslim mongrels no longer the owners of naijeriyya? Come to Aba and kill for blasphemy.
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 15, 2022
Oplomo:

Why not come to South and kill for blasphemy are you northern muslim mongrels no longer the owners of naijeriyya? Come to Aba and kill for blasphemy.

Anyway, why fight people who burn men for fun and kill women for rituals without consequences
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Freddykrueger: 8:44pm On May 15, 2022
Oplomo:

That one na nairaland keyboard killer...no where to be found in real life.
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by beejaay: 9:09pm On May 15, 2022
Reality3080:
don’t argue with them,the igbos are worse than those northerners

I wish d lady was Igbo self cos all what they comment here is highly annoying

I am a Christian but I believe everyone should b respected irrespective of religion,I can stay with anybody irrrespective of religion since every one will respect boundaries

Igbos are just annoying people,check d previous comments of those guys n u will see they are igbos

Dindinrin you think they care about you if u are actually xtians.. When it happenz, your so called trusted friend will be the one to sell. You out.. I know u are using taqqiyua and u are blood sucking demon from north..
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by dialfa: 9:10pm On May 15, 2022
Make una stop insulting pedo mo.
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by 9japride(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
You guys should understand that different ethnic groups and different religions live in Nigeria, we have the traditionalist, Christian and muslim also we different tribes in our country Nigeria, lets respect each other cultures añd religion.

There are boundaries when it comes to religious and tribal matters, just because we are free to express ourselves online does not mean we can do similar stuff offline.

Be careful of how you talk and interact with people and know what is accepted and not accepted during communication with other tribes and religion.

We are all talking about religion because of Deborah's death, but i have read also of lynching of people because they come from a particular group or because they spoke badly about a certain tribe or group.

Common sense isn't common but let's try our best to have that, it might likely save your life oneday.

One trick is this, even if you hate a tribe or religion, when offline, keep silent, act normal and move along, don't try to be argumentative, tribe and religion are very sensitive matter in a multicultural society like Nigeria, avoid those 2 things, it might save your head one day.

Another trick is when in Rome act like the Romans, your opinion about a certain religion or tribe offline should be private and only within trusted friends.
[color=#006600][/color]

Have you respected Nnamdi Kanu? Who is reverence by certain people. You guys are just hypocrites.
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by dialfa: 9:14pm On May 15, 2022
Reality3080:
I really don’t blame those northerners to some extent,I am a Christian but this is madness.

It’s like u people like to provoke others right,imagine what u wrote here

Pedo Mo and gay Jesu deserve our respect. This must stop.
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Reality3080: 9:14pm On May 15, 2022
beejaay:

Dindinrin you think they care about you if u are actually xtians.. When it happenz, your so called trusted friend will be the one to sell. You out.. I know u are using taqqiyua and u are blood sucking demon from north..
I don’t have anything to tell u,just know Nigerians are really waiting for u igbos come 2023

The northerners are already burning your properties now cos they are boiling n can’t wait but other Nigerians will wait for u till 2023

Any party that made d mistake of having any touch of Igbo or Igbo support will b highly worked against

U igbos never know wetin wan hit u

Everyone knows d op is Igbo n femi kuti will come n refute it in no time

U igbos will learn again in d hard way
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 15, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Have you respected Nnamdi Kanu? Who is reverence by certain people. You guys are just hypocrites.

You mean respect him for inciting violence and bringing destruction and killings
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by 9japride(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2022
Reality3080:
I don’t have anything to tell u,just know Nigerians are really waiting for u igbos come 2023

The northerners are already burning your properties now cos they are boiling n can’t wait but other Nigerians will wait for u till 2023

Any party that made d mistake of having any touch of Igbo or Igbo support will b highly worked against

U igbos never know wetin wan hit u

Everyone knows d op is Igbo n femi kuti will come n refute it in no time

U igbos will learn again in d hard way
[color=#006600][/color]

Go and burn the Igbos, since you guys are good at burning humans.
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by 9japride(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You mean respect him for inciting violence and bringing destruction and killings
[color=#006600][/color]

It's all fabrication. If you can't respect him, then don't expect respect from others. After all majority of the religious faiths leaders where once humans, so give him some respect too.
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by ambale(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
You guys should understand that different ethnic groups and different religions live in Nigeria, we have the traditionalist, Christian and muslim also we different tribes in our country Nigeria, lets respect each other cultures añd religion.

There are boundaries when it comes to religious and tribal matters, just because we are free to express ourselves online does not mean we can do similar stuff offline.

Be careful of how you talk and interact with people and know what is accepted and not accepted during communication with other tribes and religion.

We are all talking about religion because of Deborah's death, but i have read also of lynching of people because they come from a particular group or because they spoke badly about a certain tribe or group.

Common sense isn't common but let's try our best to have that, it might likely save your life oneday.

One trick is this, even if you hate a tribe or religion, when offline, keep silent, act normal and move along, don't try to be argumentative, tribe and religion are very sensitive matter in a multicultural society like Nigeria, avoid those 2 things, it might save your head one day.

Another trick is when in Rome act like the Romans, your opinion about a certain religion or tribe offline should be private and only within trusted friends.

So idiot.like.you do not know that your so-called religionist abuse the other people's prophet abi

Abi u never see where Alfa dey blast babalawo ni

Oga if you are mad you are mad, their is no justification for this barbaric act

So stop D's nonsense make u no carry wetin no be ur own ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 15, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's all fabrication. If you can't respect him, then don't expect respect from others. After all majority of the religious faiths leaders where once humans, so give him some respect too.

We don't respect terrorists
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by 9japride(m): 9:32pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

[color=#006600][/color]

You don't respect terrorist but you respect people with questionable history of conquest.This shows you are not honest and can't be taken seriously. Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet to a lot people. So give him some respect.
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 15, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You don't respect terrorist but you respect people with questionable history of conquest.This shows you are not honest and can't be taken seriously. Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet to a lot people. So give him some respect.

Every tribe fought wars and conquered each other
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by 9japride(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Every tribe fought wars and conquered each other
[color=#006600][/color]

As long as you don't respect other people's prophet/hero then don't expect any iota of respect from others. It's as simple as ABC.
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by alfarouq(m): 10:58pm On May 15, 2022
I have never insulted Kanu on this forum not because I believe that he deserves respect but rather I know some people hold him dear but I have never stopped those who want to from.

But if anyone here can give me the name of a scripture that God reveal through Kanu accepted by not just Igbos but also by Non Igbos and a reasonable number of non Igbos, I will gladly tell people who insult him to stop.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by Paulheyman: 11:42pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Not being a Muslim is a gift
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by ObosiUkwalla: 11:48pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Same way your pedophile rapist mohammed instructed you to kill his blasphamers abi?
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by 1877evv: 6:39am On May 16, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Imagine coming from people that use women for rituals and think women parts can give them money
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by 1877evv: 6:39am On May 16, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

When are you going to stop using women for rituals.

Or you think underage marriages only happen in the north, it happens in the south.

In a community in southern Nigeria, Children are kidnapped and sold to other people for rituals.

Stop being a hypocrite

[/s]
Re: Nigeria Is A Multicultural And Multireligion Country, Lets Respect Each Other by 1877evv: 6:46am On May 16, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Should Decamp To APGA / Pictures Of Peter Obi Interacting With Engineers Of The Power Plant In Egypt / Who Is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.