Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act (29278 Views)

Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun / Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) / Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2022
77up:
Even on movie thread shocked shocked

Tinubu don finally buy market from this cone head fellow grin

Thank God is he already known what he's signing up for and he's prepared against haters.

BAT 2023.
If only some persons here are wise enough to seperate politics from tribalism.

In their minds, whoever supports Obi is Igbo, and whoever supports Tinubu is Yoruba.

I hope you guys don't eventually go around killing for Tunubi or Obi.

Na so the Sokoto situation take be oo
Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by bonnyhope: 3:36pm On May 15, 2022
How Nollywood de take make money from their move sef, I don't know

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by NaijaCars4sale: 3:38pm On May 15, 2022
This is a good one
Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:43pm On May 15, 2022
The same Chiwetalu Agu? In a movie about Nigeria unity? He didn't turn down his role? What happened to the Biafran dream?

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by 77up(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

If only some persons here are wise enough to seperate politics from tribalism.

In their minds, whoever supports Obi is Igbo, and whoever supports Tinubu is Yoruba.

I hope you guys don't eventually go around killing for Tunubi or Obi.

Na so the Sokoto situation take be oo
I like I don't get , honestly it's funny grin
Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by Originalsly: 4:40pm On May 15, 2022
Hmmm...... must see this one
These guys wouldn't be in nonsense.
Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by Sugarmariner: 4:41pm On May 15, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Which pledge? Haven't u people heard that someone was burnt alive in Sokoto? U celebrities and actors should pledge to speak on ur various capacities against the killing of Deborah...make Ogun no kee all of una there!

Bros calm down ooo
Allow peace to reign please bro
Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by Aaay: 4:53pm On May 15, 2022
Oh
Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 15, 2022
This Chinwetalu Agu no dey hear word finally!

Very stubborn man with coconut head. LMAO!

The very epitome of the average Nigerian man.

Even ontop him ordeal with DSS, e still dey wear Biafra apparels dey waka. I like the man sha.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by madjune(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2022
Dem for kukuma feature Buhari, case closed.

Looks like a must watch.
Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by gaby(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2022
What are the clowns pledging?

None of the pledgers is raising are bold enough to raise a voice to condemn the heinous murder of that innocent citizen.

They should go and pledge with their Northern colleagues.

Pledging to a non-entity governed by murderous vermins.

Boycotting such a rubbish pledge of a movie to a country governed by humans lower than animals would have been a more sensible thing to do in the face of the current happenings.
Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by Bahamas95(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2022
Francis Duru my oga.

I so much like that actor, childhood memories.....He was one of the reasons I watched Nollywood movies back then. His seriousness when acting is top notch.

Another actor with similar quality is Kenneth Okonkwo.
Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by Igbojew: 6:20pm On May 15, 2022
If they like let them shoot and direct movie tittled One Zoogeria that is their cup of tea because great Igbos are done with charade so called One Zoogeria.They always remember One Zoogeria when they want to gain something but when they get what they want One Zoogeria will become mirage...I am that Igbojew
Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 15, 2022
TAQIYA...
Poo can never be sweet to the tongue even if you paint it.
Moslem is synonymous to Evil.
Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by Obagofixxy: 10:18pm On May 15, 2022
I saw Something that made me smile grin grin
#The rising sun

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by UCHIHAmask: 11:51pm On May 15, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
The same Chiwetalu Agu? In a movie about Nigeria unity? He didn't turn down his role? What happened to the Biafran dream?
The cloth he wore in that picture where those guys had isiagu on has an inscription "rising sun" on it despite being in a movie about unity
Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by UCHIHAmask: 11:53pm On May 15, 2022
Obagofixxy:
I saw Something that made me smile grin grin
#The rising sun
Chiwetalagu still wore that inscription on his clothes!!
*RISING SUN*
Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by Omoslim26: 11:58pm On May 15, 2022
Hmmm you see this thing we call a Country,I am daring anyone here to come and explain what and what makes us a Country undecided
For how long will we keep decieving ourselves that all is well undecided
I dare se that we were forcedly joined together without proper consideration on if we can truly understand and coexist with each other as countrymen.
My grandpa was a vast fabric and textiles merchant, told me tales of His traveling expcapades amongst Ijaws,Benin people, Yoruba,some MB people like his dear friend Oche Ameh from Idoma,but never mentioned anything about the Northern territory undecided
I am not a tribalist,but I must tell myself the truth,this thing cannot work bcus we don't see and understand life the same way with the Northerners.
I cannot imagine burning someone to ashes bcus she insulted Jesus,whom I know suffered more than Insults but never lifted a finger to defend himself nor attack anyone.
Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by Obagofixxy: 7:17pm On May 16, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

Chiwetalagu still wore that inscription on his clothes!!
*RISING SUN*
and nobody can stop it

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act by UCHIHAmask: 12:30am On May 17, 2022
Obagofixxy:

and nobody can stop it
The ideology can't be stopped

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Site Can I Download Foreign Movies? / TAMI: Damilola & Toyosi Evicted From Big Brother Naija 'no Loose Guard' / Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.