Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu (9917 Views)

Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell / Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? / Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by akaahs(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2022
Certainly, not my southern Kaduna people

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by IPIGSRMUMU: 2:17pm On May 15, 2022
Riololo65:
If he's man enough he should condemn Deborah killing openly

We are waiting on Pandora Obituary to condemn the killing and all the killings in the SE by IPIG terrorist monkeys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by CalabarPikin: 2:17pm On May 15, 2022
Good luck

But

God forbid
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by ljoh: 2:18pm On May 15, 2022
El-Rufai want to be vice president
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by OmegaAutos: 2:22pm On May 15, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Ok but it's dead on arrival already. Atiku is wasting his money and time. South East will disgrace him. Selfish lot

lol.....southeast!!!? grin grin Is there any serious politician from SE apart from Obi? Even Obi is very far from winning primary ticket

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by tunjijones(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2022
TsaTrinity:
Why ban me when I warned people of a particular deal that is always reposted on every thread? Admin Una no do well fa

This one just crawled out from the hole he was locked...
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2022
This thread will make some people sad again. Today is sunday we are suppose to be and rejoice now. No vex if you no like the thread no commit suicide o
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by vRendoh(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://insideosun.com.ng/kaduna-niger-swell-rank-of-states-endorsing-tinubu/

The North will always do anything to reverse or stop nigeria growth . It is a trademark.
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by harbarzzy(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2022
Riololo65:
go to sokoto street and condemn it openly if you are man enough.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 15, 2022
tunjijones:

This one just crawled out from the hole he was locked...
My brother. To do good is hard. I warned people about a scam business. Next thing na inside hole dey lock me
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by emmykk(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2022
Pristine664:
SW don't see Northerners the way other Southerners see them politically....

Yorubas deals with them politically as partners and not as inferiors.

That is why Abiola could contest against Tofa and Tinubu is ready to go up against any northerner from PDP with strong hope.

Abiola is voted for because the north before then have been in power for:
Shagari1979-1983
Buhari 1983-1984
Babagide 1984-1992

It was only normal that both north and south voted a Southern.
But this time you are already shortaging northern with OBJ and GEJ.

And to talk of who is acting like partners with northern
ZiK was president to Tafawa belewa
Ekweme was VP to Shagari

So where did you get the partnership that your co-southern have not done.

Don't worry after the primaries and the main election you will know your stand.
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Mandate2023: 2:30pm On May 15, 2022
Pristine664:
SW don't see Northerners the way other Southerners see them politically....

Yorubas deals with them politically as partners and not as inferiors.

That is why Abiola could contest against Tofa and Tinubu is ready to go up against any northerner from PDP with strong hope.

I thought I was d only 1 seeing it that way

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by BJanta: 2:41pm On May 15, 2022
Riololo65:

We don't need " man enough" to run the presidency. We need an intelligent, smart and astute statesman. We don't need a senseless rabble rouser. Neither a thug. You can give that to Wike, or of the Ibo contenders The foolish goons will latch at it

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by BJanta: 2:46pm On May 15, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Ok but it's dead on arrival already. Atiku is wasting his money and time. South East will disgrace him. Selfish lot

You people never say something that wii help your fellow Ibo contenders, but always taunting them.
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2022
Riololo65:
wailer calmdow !!!! For you to have things to Masturbate on? Tell Atiku, and your obi Pandora to do same .

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2022
emmykk:

Abiola is voted for because the north before then have been in power for:
Shagari1979-1983
Buhari 1983-1984
Babagide 1984-1992

It was only normal that both north and south voted a Southern.
But this time you are already shortaging northern with OBJ and GEJ.

And to talk of who is acting like partners with northern
ZiK was president to Tafawa belewa
Ekweme was VP to Shagari

So where did you get the partnership that your co-southern have not done.

Don't worry after the primaries and the main election you will know your stand.
loosing hope on primary elections in apc now shifting the hope of unsuccessful pridiction to general election !!! One by one Tinubu is winning the battles.

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 15, 2022
This is the 7th time same news with different topic has graced front page.. its actually the 3rd time today...

Nairaland should not make it too obvious..
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by haslaw(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2022
Nobody wants to be with Judas Osinbajo the backstabber.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by NaijaCars4sale: 3:47pm On May 15, 2022
This primaries Will be epic
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by sogodihno: 3:49pm On May 15, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
You Expect A South-WASTE yoruba muslim like Tinubu to condemn that attack??

Tinubu that sent army to finish off his own South-Waste people in lekki toll gate

Tinubu that donated 100 of millions and Library to the north during the time herdsmen where killing South- Waste people.

Una neva see Anything

Tinubu is the one controlling army now? Hate has obviously damaged your life.

hang yourself in 2023, incase Tinubu become president

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by emmykk(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2022
adekolaelect:
loosing hope on primary elections in apc now shifting the hope of unsuccessful pridiction to general election !!! One by one Tinubu is winning the battles.

Alaye e nor far again let see how it goes
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
emmykk:

Alaye e nor far again let see how it goes
Ok sir
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2022
PrinceofLagos, truthisunique2 food is ready. Come and cry.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by sultry69(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2022
Moferere:
Tinubu will win the APC primary.
I don't like his face, but that is the reality.
Know this and know peace.
Exactly what I was telling people, Osinbajo is my preferred candidate,but any candidate that will defeated Tinubu will go extra miles to achieved his goal, so sad to say .

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Gozac: 6:29pm On May 15, 2022
It's only political neophytes that will be deceived by all these fake audio endorsement.
A Tinubu's ambition can't fly no wonder he is very much interested in getting endorsement from states.
They are playing politics with the aspirants and waiting for signal from PMB and PGF
A PMB'S endorsement supercedes any other endorsement and at the appointed time he will endorse his successor and then PGF will fall in line
This is the stark reality and it can never be a Tinubu at all
Let the governors and Tinubu be endorsing their successor in their States
PMB will still endorse his successor and APC primaries will be through consensus mode
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by blacknoir: 6:44pm On May 15, 2022
TsaTrinity:
Why ban me when I warned people of a particular deal that is always reposted on every thread? Admin Una no do well fa
The admins here are intolerant af. Nairaland needs an appeal system.
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Thomasankara(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2022
*Atiku lost Muslims votes by tweeting about Deborah , he lost Christians votes by deleting the tweet. Now he is left with only native doctors but they don't have voters card*����������‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️, *Atiku I feel your pain. #justice for Deborah*

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 11:33pm On May 20, 2022
Who help me see colourless president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First / A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance / Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.