Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,937 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder (45073 Views)

Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action / "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Mooh247: 9:33am On May 16, 2022
blozzynonny:

The meaning of that passage is clear enough. God was giving instructions on how to punish an Israelite who blasphemes His name. He never mentioned any person who is not an Israelite, The mother was of the Tribe of Dan( one of the tribes of Israel).

Jews , Arab and Persian all have same history same culture and same myths and beliefs... If Jewish / Arab God clearly established Blasphemy as a sin then it is just wise for all followers of God of Abraham, Jehovah, YHWH or whatever western colonialist call him to refrain and condemn blasphemy just as we condemn murder

Nigeria doesn't have enough resources to prosecute people commiting mob actions so it's only reasonable we advise people to avoid subjects that can lead to such

2 Likes

Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by DrDunamis(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

What does he need a pilot job for as the son of former IGP and In-Law of Dangote

Why are they misconstruing what the nigga said for sentimental purpose, he didn't support or justify Deborah's death, he only caution people not to insult others God and Creator

Mob action is crime and should be punished with capital punishment as stipulated in our constitution

To people who seem not to get me clearly

KILLING ANYONE FOR ANY REASON IS A CRIME

HOWEVER I CONDEMN ANYONE WHO INSULT OTHER PEOPLE'S GOD AND THIS IS NOT A JUSTIFICATION FOR GRUESOME MURDER

Again i repeat to the stubborn deaf ones

HOWEVER I CONDEMN ANYONE WHO INSULT OTHER PEOPLE'S GOD AND THIS IS NOT A JUSTIFICATION FOR GRUESOME MURDER

Call a spade a spade...
If it looks like a dog, barks like a dog then it is a dog...
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Mooh247: 9:38am On May 16, 2022
DrDunamis:

Call a spade a spade...
If it looks like a dog, barks like a dog then it is a dog...

Or it could be an actor in a dog's costume acting a dog
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by showafrica(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
Jamil is a terrorist

An eye for an eye is the solution to Nigeria problem, the earlier we start the better

ESN has adopted that method since.
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by SarkinYarki: 9:51am On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Yeah and his statement condemning anyone who insult his Creator and maker is not out of place

He didn't support the killing of Deborah

He only ask people not to insult his own God

You get an angry if anyone insults your mother, Americans get angry when anyone insults their Country and Flag, Isrealites got angry when a Messiah claimed to be their Gods Son

While we preach against murder let's preach against insult of other people's God and maker

Show us one single place she insulted anyone's God
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Mooh247: 9:53am On May 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Show us one single place she insulted anyone's God

And show me also any place I or The Jamil guy directly or indirectly accused Deborah of Blasphemy

His tweets are available everywhere same as my comment

Just point to any part perhaps I can retract and clarify it
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by SarkinYarki: 9:56am On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

And show me also any place I or The Jamil guy directly or indirectly accused Deborah of Blasphemy

His tweets are available everywhere same as my comment

Just point to any part perhaps I can retract and clarify it

I don't know of you but Jamil clearly endorsed her killing when he said " The punishment for blasphemy is death "!!!!!...till now I have not been able to come across the blasphemous insult
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Mooh247: 10:01am On May 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I don't know of you but Jamil clearly endorsed her killing when he said " The punishment for blasphemy is death "!!!!!...till now I have not been able to come across the blasphemous insult

Not according to Nigerian constituition which is supreme to all Nigerian but according to both religion and even Judaism the punishment of Blasphemy is death.. if Jamil is stating that based on Religious doctoring the statement is fact backed by the scriptures but completely wrong under our constitution

Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Prozico22(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

What does he need a pilot job for as the son of former IGP and In-Law of Dangote

Why are they misconstruing what the nigga said for sentimental purpose, he didn't support or justify Deborah's death, he only caution people not to insult others God and Creator

Mob action is crime and should be punished with capital punishment as stipulated in our constitution

To people who seem not to get me clearly

Again i repeat to the stubborn deaf ones

i will insult any god i like if your god strong make he fight me or still you can still come and deborah me am not longer scared of deborah
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Jefferic(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2022
Hahahahahah. This got me laughing seriously...
Fasindo:
shocked

How can u be Dangote son in-law and still be pilot, I already know he will not be working. No employment is bigger than being Dangote son inlaw, even Mr. Easy stopped singing the period he started dating Otedola daughter

All aboki are the same.
Azman did not condemn Deborah's death they just denied the staffship of the pilot which every organisation will normally do.

But emergine flying a plane whose pilot has the same view with Capt Jamil and u mistakenly cough and say blood of Jesus, he will just crash land the plane into Sahara desert.
Seems like anytime I want fly a plane I will just go nd great the pilot Asalamu alakum, once he replied Malekum Salam na to just cancel the flight to avoid stories that touch
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Starberg(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2022
Adakintroy:

You not answering the question did she blaspheme. Was the law ( their law) purnishable by death for such act?. There is context from which things are understood and its usually from the context of those practicing the laws. Right now what you are doing is super imposing your ideal of morality on them.

Now, you are not answering your question. Which constitution is more superior between a religion or traditional or a state law?
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Dynmyt: 11:44am On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok please answer this without sentiment... Will you be happy if someone insulted your mother?!

All Jamil said is don't insult his maker don't insult my God

How many people have you killed that insulted your whole family??
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Adakintroy: 12:28pm On May 17, 2022
Starberg:

Now, you are not answering your question. Which constitution is more superior between a religion or traditional or a state law?

Have you heard of sharia laws?
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by DrDunamis(m): 12:46am On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

Or it could be an actor in a dog's costume acting a dog

That scenario is hypothetic and not feasible
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Nobody: 12:50am On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

Yeah and his statement condemning anyone who insult his Creator and maker is not out of place

He didn't support the killing of Deborah

He only ask people not to insult his own God

You get an angry if anyone insults your mother, Americans get angry when anyone insults their Country and Flag, Isrealites got angry when a Messiah claimed to be their Gods Son

While we preach against murder let's preach against insult of other people's God and maker

People have the rights to get angry which is understandable. Killing in the name of a God is satanic and should be condemned.
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Nobody: 12:53am On May 19, 2022
ChoCho54:
You guys are guilty of blasphemy too all the time. We are all guilty. My profile picture is an example of such. But only a coward resorts to violence in an argument.
Nobody should be murdered on account of religion because we are all hypocrites

In this 21st century, nobody should murder anyone because of religion, and not for that which was imported paapa

Now I had to go check your profile, na you dey that picture?
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by ChoCho54(f): 1:44am On May 19, 2022
Skyview01:

Now I had to go check your profile, na you dey that picture?
LMAO
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Kreme(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mooh247:

I guess you parents trained you that way so not really your fault is it?
You are an animal!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Youths In Ibadan Support Atiku, Storm The Streets Of Ibadan, Oyo State / Pictures of first international flight from Enugu. / Boko-Haram Leader, Others Captured In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.