Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin (21460 Views)

Barr. Morah Mourns Sen. Arthur Nzeribe, Says His Death A Great Loss To Nigeria* / House Of Reps Aspirant, Barr. Morah Salutes Muslims At Holy Month Of Ramadan / Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2022
shadrach77:

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. The writer probably felt since he is NBA president he should be SAN. He isn't SAN yet
im summary, Junk journalism... grin

1 Like

Re: Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:40pm On May 15, 2022
lexy2014:

Last week
Congrats to him
Me I hope to become a Prof one day.... Isha Allah �
Re: Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin by THISLIFE01: 9:45pm On May 15, 2022
Puskas:
Old cargoes

U can't remain a kid forever.
Same will definitely be said about u, it's just a matter of time.
Re: Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin by adams123: 10:10pm On May 15, 2022
Sisora:
I hope Allah and Mohammed masturbate over this.

A stupid idol and his useless prophet that accepts human sacrifice.

And you are still worshipping god that can't save you from be sacrificed.
Re: Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin by Deltatoto: 10:16pm On May 15, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
*Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happiness*

A legal practitioner and aspirant for Oyi/Ayamelum federal constituency of Anambra State, Barr. Ifeyinwa Morah has congratulated the National President of Nigeria Bar Association, NBA Olumide Akpata, SAN on tying the nuptial knot with his heartthrob, Osayamon, praying for God's blessings upon the union.

In a felicitation message on Saturday, Barr. Morah while describing the NBA President as a fine gentleman and patriot noted that finding one's better half is an arduous task.

She expressed thankfulness that the NBA President has finally exited the bachelorhood in a grand style with his traditional marriage which which took place recently in Edo.

"It is my prayer that God will in his divine mercy colour this great union with all the needed blessings and make it a model among others.

"In line with pronouncement of the Holy Scriptures, you shall obtain favour having found your missing rib just at the right time" she concluded.

https://tvafrica24.com/barr-morah-greets-nba-president-akpata-on-his-marital-union-wishes-him-happiness/
d wedding has claimed the life of my friend who had an accident on his way back.i attended the wedding too NAwa o
Re: Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:22pm On May 15, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Congrats to him
Me I hope to become a Prof one day.... Isha Allah �
Inshallah kill you There. Bloody terrorist
Re: Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin by Greatzeus(m): 12:49am On May 16, 2022
Deltatoto:
d wedding has claimed the life of my friend who had an accident on his way back.i attended the wedding too NAwa o
Jesus are you for real? Was the journey within Edo or inter state?
Re: Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin by vickydevoka(m): 3:47am On May 16, 2022
Puskas:
Old cargoes
I rather marry at 50 and be rich , than for me to marry at 25 and be suffering.

1 Like

Re: Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin by Chinwe51726: 4:18am On May 16, 2022
Vgshhs

Re: Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin by Deltatoto: 5:57am On May 16, 2022
Greatzeus:

Jesus are you for real? Was the journey within Edo or inter state?
benin to Asaba o.He’s an aide to delta state Gov.e don even reach Asaba finish go run enter under trailer.

1 Like

Re: Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin by Daum: 6:51am On May 16, 2022
Deltatoto:
benin to Asaba o.He’s an aide to delta state Gov.e don even reach Asaba finish go run enter under trailer.

Omo na wa ooooo
We really need to work on our speed in this country oooo
Re: Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin by Deltatoto: 7:43am On May 16, 2022
Daum:

Omo na wa ooooo
We really need to work on our speed in this country oooo
we don’t speed in Nigeria.no be speed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroon 'kills 100 Boko Haram Fighters And Frees 900 Hostages' -bbc Africa / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts / EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.