Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform (429 Views)

Update About My Breakup, what should i do? / Update About My Recent Post About My Girl / Looking For The Best Writing Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by HiringSpree(f): 2:39pm On May 15, 2022
I took up this job days ago. I posted here 3 days ago about 50 top writers. You see why I am the best Online HR you can ever get? Now, this is the update:

Gigdraft now has over 127 applications

Gigdraft Tiktok account that was having just 2 followers before I started their job now has 118 follows as at the last time I checked. Courtesy of my partner in Canada

Gigdraft Instagram is gaining followers like never before

You see guys, I am not cheap. least I charge is 1500 canadian dollars but if you hire me as your HR, I will not do your job like it is not mine. Gigdraft paid me for hiring but I have made them more popular.
javascript:void(0);
Where are the Nairaland big boys? Hire me and you will see the difference between a quack and an expert. See result here as obtained

I will keep updating you guys. Don't forget, www.gigdraft.com
https://gigdraft.com/ is the site

Re: Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by HiringSpree(f): 2:41pm On May 15, 2022
Meanwhile, keep submitting your applications. wesite is gigdraft.com. Your girl got ya
Re: Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by jom28gy(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2022
How does it look like?
Re: Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by HiringSpree(f): 3:06pm On May 15, 2022
jom28gy:
How does it look like?
i will do all your company hiring for CA$1500. The CA$1500 is the least. But if your company is bigger, I will charge you more. Send a DM for Invoice. I need to know what your company deals with
Re: Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by jom28gy(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2022
HiringSpree:
i will do all your company hiring for CA$1500. The CA$1500 is the least. But if your company is bigger, I will charge you more. Send a DM for Invoice. I need to know what your company de kgals with
I don't really understand you
Re: Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by HiringSpree(f): 3:13pm On May 15, 2022
jom28gy:
I don't really understand you
What was your question again? Do you need an HR? Can you afford me or you just playing because I noticed you edited my word
Re: Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by jom28gy(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2022
HiringSpree:
What was your question again? Do you need an HR?
what is it all about
Re: Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by HiringSpree(f): 3:15pm On May 15, 2022
jom28gy:
what is it all about
What is what about? You don't know the meaning of HR? Visit Google please
Re: Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by HiringSpree(f): 3:17pm On May 15, 2022
HiringSpree:
I took up this job days ago. I posted here 3 days ago about 50 top writers. You see why I am the best Online HR you can ever get? Now, this is the update:

Gigdraft now has over 127 applications

Gigdraft Tiktok account that was having just 2 followers before I started their job now has 118 follows as at the last time I checked. Courtesy of my partner in Canada

Gigdraft Instagram is gaining followers like never before

You see guys, I am not cheap. least I charge is 1500 canadian dollars but if you hire me as your HR, I will not do your job like it is not mine. Gigdraft paid me for hiring but I have made them more popular.
javascript:void(0);
Where are the Nairaland big boys? Hire me and you will see the difference between a quack and an expert. See result here as obtained

I will keep updating you guys
HR with Star
Re: Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by jom28gy(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2022
HiringSpree:
What is what about? You don't know the meaning of HR? Visit Google please
what is the meaning of HR,
Re: Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by Trojan8(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2022
From asking people to apply for writing jobs after almost a week of keeping them waiting, to blowing your trumpet as the best HR in the world.

Man don confuse.
Re: Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by HiringSpree(f): 4:55pm On May 15, 2022
Trojan8:
From asking people to apply for writing jobs after almost a week of keeping them waiting, to blowing your trumpet as the best HR in the world.

Man don confuse.

Don't be confused.

Visit Gigdraft website if you're a writer looking for jobs.

Hire me if you need HR.

I am still the best HR in the whole Universe
Re: Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by HiringSpree(f): 3:21pm On May 16, 2022
Aunty HR is here. We still need more academic writers before the shortlisting exercise

Check us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/gigdraft
Re: Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by Konjiboi: 5:32pm On May 16, 2022
What are the chances u will accept Dem

Una rejection rate dey so demoralizing
Re: Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform by HiringSpree(f): 6:00pm On May 16, 2022
Konjiboi:
What are the chances u will accept Dem

Una rejection rate dey so demoralizing
If you are as good as who I am asked to hire, then you have 100% chance

(1) (Reply)

Ghhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggg / Why Do Women Move On So Fast From Relationships? / Dear Women, Don't Beg A Man These 3 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.