Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Justice For Deborah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Justice For Deborah (358 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice For Deborah by omobolarinwa1(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2022
I will only ask three questions and I'm done.
First, Islam is a religion whose tenet is fundamentally based on Quran and Hadith. I ask you, which of the Quranic verse had said those who insulted the Prophet (S.A.W) should be killed or the Hadith that referenced a particular incident where the Prophet (S.A.W) was insulted and he ordered the person to be killed?
Second, I asked if the Prophet was to be on sit and Deborah had insulted him to his face. Would the Prophet (S.A.W) had ordered her to be killed?
If No evidence in the Quran and Hadith as asserted above and if the Prophet whose meekness, compassion, humility and humanity were described to be second to none will not order the killings of any man under any circumstances. Then I ask you, have you invented another Islam aside from the one the Prophet had brought to mankind?
Let me put it forward to you hypocrites and religious maniacs, that if the way you are projecting Islam was the same way it was projected to your forefathers who accepted Islam, inarguably, they would have rather died a pagan and today many of you would have been born a pagan.
To the non-muslims, let me narrate to you one of the many good and compassion of the Prophet Muhammed ( S.A.W) perhaps it will help you to draw a conclusion.
In the time of the prophet, there was a woman who had hated the prophet so much that every single day she would ensure she place a dangerous item on the usual route she knew the Prophet would follow. But the prophet (S.A.W) would always take them away unarmed. She kept the habit up unabated. Upon till a day when the Prophet (S.A.W) was passing through that same route and he couldn't find any of those usual dangerous objects that were normally placed for him. And the prophet (S.A.W) got to know that the woman had been sick and that was the reason those items were no longer found.
And the Prophet (S.A.W), went to visit the woman. To this extent, you would be able to draw a conclusion about who the Prophet was and his attitude towards those that hated him.
Do not judge Islam and the Prophet by the actions of the hypocrites and bigots you have seen. Many of them are Muslims by name and not by deed. But be rest assured that Allah will Judge between that which is wrong and that which is right.
The Prophet (S.A.W) is not from the north and Islam was never invented by the North as such Islam should not be judged by the actions of some radicals, maniacs and bigots from the North.

#JUSTICEFORDEBORAH
Re: Justice For Deborah by Jashub: 2:46pm On May 15, 2022
As far as you're in Nigeria you can shout from now till thy kingdom nothing will be done. Quote me anywhere
Re: Justice For Deborah by Suspect1: 2:59pm On May 15, 2022
Increase the noise volume plssz.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah by Mikee19(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2022
Ummm... You sure?

BetterHeadline:
We saw what happened to Deborah Samuel and heard the utterance (and lack of) of high-rank Muslims afterwards, and we are left with no choices but to conclude that they teach Muslims in their schools to murder non-Muslims who are accused of blasphemy. (Even though Deborah didn't blaspheme.)
Unfortunately, that isn't the only thing the are taught in their schools regarding non-Muslims. Below are others:

“Kill the polytheists wherever you find them (Quran 9:5)

They are being instructed to kill you and your family.
They consider Christians "Polytheists" because of "The Trinity"

“When you meet the disbelievers, strike [with your blades at their] necks (Quran 47:4).

They are being instructed to kill you and your family.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them...

They are being instructed to take you not for friends. And those who do are traitors.

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

This last part means that a Muslim is allowed to feign friendship if it is of benefit. This allow them to back-stab anytime their non-Muslim "friend" to prove to the Muslims that they aren't traitors.

Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir states that: " Muslims are allowed to show friendship [toward non-Muslims] outwardly, but never inwardly. "

They are being groomed to hate you.

Quran (9:23) - "O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers"

They are being instructed to hate you even if you're a blood family member.

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

They are being instructed to disrespect you.

In 2019, Mufti Muhammad Ibn Muneer of New York said , "The general principle is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah. Which is simply summed up as, loving the Muslims and hating the non-Muslims "
https://caldronpool.com/new-york-mufti-says-muslims-cannot-integrate-muslims-should-hate-non-muslims/

They are being groomed to hate your gut.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

They are being instructed that marriages and intercourse with underage [non-muslim] girls is acceptable.

"Abu Sai'd al-Khudri said : The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur'anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period.(1479)" Abu Dawud vol.2 no.2150 p.577

"Met their enemy. . . They defeated them and took them captives." -- Here Muhammad attacked a small non-muslism farming community who were not arm well and didn't even know they were supposed to be at war. He quickly defeated them and took them captives. Then some of Muhammad men wanted to rape the married women among the captives in the presence of their husband, so they went to him to ask if it was permitted. And look, Allah immediately sent down a Quranic verse (through Muhammad of course) permitting them. So they went and raped the married women in the presence of their husband. Notice how it causally refer to the Non-muslism as "their enemy"? That is because you are by the virtue of being a Non-Muslim.
They are being groomed to see you as their enemy even if you have done them no harms.

These are some of what they are instructed, permitted, and groomed to do to you. There are other verses, but I don't want to make this post long.

But from the little verses above, we know that:
°They want to kill you.
°They want to kill your son.
°They want to rape your daughter.
°They want to rape your wife in front of you.
°They hate you.
°They want to humiliate you.
°They will disrespect you.
°They will back-stab you.

These are what Muslims want of you. They will do to you those things whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Thus, therefore, it is your duty to arm your children with the knowledge of those who want to harm them.

In fact, it is an act of wickedness to purposefully keep ignorant your children about these people who want to do them harms; likewise your non-Muslim neighbors and their children.

I am doing my part. Today I sat down my Non-Muslim neighbors, and I showed them Muslim books. There I showed them what Muslims think of them; what they want to do to them, their children, their friends, and their family.
You'd be surprised a lot of them were ignorant of the teachings of Islam (regarding non-muslims.) It is our duty to make sure they are ignorant no more. I also instructed them to be good people and pass on their new-found knowledge to their other neighbors.

Our children must grow up armed with the knowledge of what Muslims want to do to them, their sister, their brother, their family, and their friends. It'll save their lives, and help protect their dignities.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On May 15, 2022
omobolarinwa1:
I will only ask three questions and I'm done.
First, Islam is a religion whose tenet is fundamentally based on Quran and Hadith. I ask you, which of the Quranic verse had said those who insulted the Prophet (S.A.W) should be killed or the Hadith that referenced a particular incident where the Prophet (S.A.W) was insulted and he ordered the person to be killed?
Second, I asked if the Prophet was to be on sit and Deborah had insulted him to his face. Would the Prophet (S.A.W) had ordered her to be killed?
If No evidence in the Quran and Hadith as asserted above and if the Prophet whose meekness, compassion, humility and humanity were described to be second to none will not order the killings of any man under any circumstances. Then I ask you, have you invented another Islam aside from the one the Prophet had brought to mankind?
Let me put it forward to you hypocrites and religious maniacs, that if the way you are projecting Islam was the same way it was projected to your forefathers who accepted Islam, inarguably, they would have rather died a pagan and today many of you would have been born a pagan.
Interesting! undecided

So what you are insinuating is that Islam does not endorse killing of blasphemers, adulterers, gays etc., yet these acts are directly linked to the religion to this day meaning it has evolved beyond that which Mohammed had established? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po / Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible. / What Would You Say To A Prisoner On Death-row 5 Minutes Before Execution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.