Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno (15670 Views)

South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport / Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:35pm On May 15, 2022
Hmmm. The real Islamic adherents are those from Katsina, Kano, Sokoto, Borno and Zamfara! They know how weak their god is that they fight to defend him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:37pm On May 15, 2022
Islam is a virus

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by NwaNimo1(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2022
koo
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by PussyKing(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2022
Terrorists see them undecided
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Acefaruk: 3:39pm On May 15, 2022
chatinent:
I won't be surprised the killers have been released and even congratulated, honoured, blessed, reverend, promoted, and compensated...that's if they were even taken in the first place.

Nigeria can never be united! People who didn't agree to be together can never be together!
just the philip natherson was promoted by isreal in 1979 for bombing musiims in egypt
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by RussellRutherfo: 3:40pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I thought Nigeria was supposed to be a secular state?
What's the meeting about? they the perpetrators committed murder..let them face the law and stop bringing religious BS into laws..

Islam is not tolerant and the laws against Blasphemy and apostasy proves that...No other religion kills people for the criticism but Islam does when its in majority...
Mark the words WHEN IN MAJORITY...

If you are in ISLAMIC state you will be killed for your criticism of Islam..It is wide and clear...Many innocent Muslims have died and prosecuted under Blasphemy laws so what will happens to non-Muslims if you ever criticised Islam in Islamic countries..you can’t because Islam can’t take criticism...

However when you criticise any other religion even in a country where they are in the majority...You won’t be killed...Other religions do not have Blasphemy laws...

ISLAM DOES because of its intolerance...Criticism entails knowledge.. wisdom and logic...
Religion is none of that...Islam is the lowest of the so called religions by uneducated barbarians...
Just look at the s**thole countries that are Muslim ...You will have your answer...
*Pukes* undecided

For the first time. You wrote wisely.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Mrbenny001: 3:41pm On May 15, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
The people that is causing insecurity in north are imams
Certainly...they believe they are political figure in their own right... If you don't pay homage to them or reference them ...all they LL have to do is to wait till Friday prayers and they LL instigate the public against anyone they wish...the north is a time bomb.. those imams are very powerful... politicians can only pacify them or double cross them by causing internal crisis...
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by ceejay80s(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2022
see the way they are begging these boko harams, instead of begging Deborahs family and Christians, i wonder if this was the same way they begged the youth at Lekki toll gate before they opened fire

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by iniuwakmfon: 3:44pm On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Thunder go fire una for that meeting

Keeping playing taqiya to pacify Christian's when una don free the killers in excuse of niger
na borno state government dey clear there citizens, sa make Dem no start anything like protest for there state . Note for wetin dey go on for sokoto now. Baba last last clear everybody in his state, Dem go collect if anybody start any protest. You understand no baa..
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:45pm On May 15, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

For the first time. You wrote wisely.
I have no business with you..the last time your baby @ss was all over my mention calling me a pig..
Boy I don't need no fake compliment from you..
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by ceejay80s(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2022
I wonder why nnamdi kanu hasn't escaped from Nigerian detention
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by gidjah(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2022
They ARE NOT HAPPY. THE JEWS ISREAEL ARE KILLING THEM IN PALESTINE, THEY GET. ANGRY AND WISH. To retaliate on innocent Christians around them every. Time the Palestinian s are been massacred in Gaza or west line and the likjes.Ask any honest Hausa man,be will tell.yoi just what I. Said.Whfy should the Christians still be up north in schools??/(though I know Maid used to be very peaceful and in order .May the lord preserve. Every Christian.from.the Ishanmaelite .(TRUE CHILDREN OF GOD ,I MEAN OO!)

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Corporate2020: 3:52pm On May 15, 2022
Why nah?

Let them protest and destroy lives and properties nah. Useless blood sucking vampires.

Na you kill innocent girl, na you still dey protest. Protest for what nah? Abi you dey protest make government allow you kill more innocent people ni? Go on, kill more. But, let it remain at your land of sorrow, tears and blood. If you carry your craze come Southern Nigeria, my brothers in the West here will mine your head for money rituals and pass the other part to my Ibiobio brethren for pepper soup. No part of your worthless bodies will be allow to waste. Even your skin will be used for leather belts and shoes.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by RussellRutherfo: 3:52pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I have no business with you..the last time your baby @ss was all over my mention calling me a pig..
Boy I don't need no fake compliment from you..

Men war and reconcile. You called me names and I responded in like terms but that is bygone now. It doesn't stop me from stating facts if I see you actually made sense and when you don't. I will also let you know. O don't fake these things.

I am not Muslim. I don't keep tabs on monikers. I only respond in like terms as a man approaches me. Even if you reject it. I have said what I have to said and moved on.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:54pm On May 15, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Men war and reconcile. You called me names and I responded in like terms but that is bygone now. It doesn't stop me from stating facts if I see you actually made sense.

I am not Muslim. I don't keep tabs on monikers. I only respond in like terms as a man approaches me. Even if you reject it. I have said what I have to said and moved on.
Then do yourself a favor and run along..
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by RussellRutherfo: 3:55pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then do yourself a favor and run along..

Run along where?

Baby boy.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Okhuadams(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2022
Kuginzi:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/15/blasphemy-security-operatives-religious-leaders-meet-in-borno/
Case is happening in sokoto una they hold meeting for bornu instead to send Army to Sokoto. If is in the East the whole of the army would be in the East by now doing one operation wey no get meaning
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by baretalk: 3:57pm On May 15, 2022
The killers must be made to face the full wrath of the law, we can not tolerate religious extremism in Nigeria.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Corporate2020: 3:58pm On May 15, 2022
Okhuadams:
Case is happening in sokoto una they hold meeting for bornu instead to send Army to Sokoto. If is in the East the whole of the army would be in the East by now doing one operation wey no get meaning

Which Army are you talking about? Are you talking about the soldier ants in the useless military whom Bandits, Fulani herdsmen, and Boko Haram are killing like chickens? It is only unarmed civilians in the East and West that the cursed soldier ants can molest.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Bouncing2(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2022
Benmob:
He be like say na to separate diz country btw north and south

That's the best solution
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Foolishbuhari: 3:59pm On May 15, 2022
gimakon:
Make religious war no break out. E no go funny for Muslims.
The one way happen for central Africa, na child's play.

I dey look them dey laugh. I challenged some of them on Twitter to grow balls and come out to fight me to defend Mohammed. I follow the werey dem sef as their dm dey locked make we for fix date and venue, dem no gree. Dem block me.

They are only bold when they have a mob behind them. I tell the one when dey rake say after I through with am, e no go see mouth shout Allahu-akbar again.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I thought Nigeria was supposed to be a secular state?
What's the meeting about? they the perpetrators committed murder..let them face the law and stop bringing religious BS into laws..

Islam is not tolerant and the laws against Blasphemy and apostasy proves that...No other religion kills people for the criticism but Islam does when its in majority...
Mark the words WHEN IN MAJORITY...

If you are in ISLAMIC state you will be killed for your criticism of Islam..It is wide and clear...Many innocent Muslims have died and prosecuted under Blasphemy laws so what will happens to non-Muslims if you ever criticised Islam in Islamic countries..you can’t because Islam can’t take criticism...

However when you criticise any other religion even in a country where they are in the majority...You won’t be killed...Other religions do not have Blasphemy laws...

ISLAM DOES because of its intolerance...Criticism entails knowledge.. wisdom and logic...
Religion is none of that...Islam is the lowest of the so called religions by uneducated barbarians...
Just look at the s**thole countries that are Muslim ...You will have your answer...
*Pukes* undecided

Christianity is not tolerant either. The only difference is that Christians are not physically violent in matters of religion, but they don't tolerate contrary opinions.

Three years ago, I criticized Mouka of God's Chosen, and one of his foot soldiers said I will not see the end of that year.

However, Christians don't resort to physical violence. They would rather use emotional violence, usually threatening you with death for speaking ill of Daddy GO, or with hell fire.

Is Islam a violent religion? Certainly not. Just like Christianity, there are verses that allude to violence. But they are not to be taken literally. However, Salafis take the Quran and the hadiths too literally, and would even attack fellow Muslims who are more open-minded.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Bouncing2(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2022
hakym619:

Popular nairalandist , what does oduegwu mean ?

Odiegwu simply means "it's fearful"",,, egwu- state of being afraid,, while "Ódi"- means "There is/It is"

But using it in this context means "you're casting doubts to whatever your opposite in a dialogue or group of people are telling you"... it's more like.....say SARCASM..

eg: Musa the notorious drunkard is building a mansion.......... You may use "Odiegwu" as reply to this news,, especially when you know Musa too well as a spendthrift poor drunk punk ass....

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by BloomingDale(f): 4:13pm On May 15, 2022
The Northern Muslim just loves shedding Christian blood, especially Southern Christians. It gives them a sense of relief from their tensions.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by ManOfSon: 4:14pm On May 15, 2022
Kuginzi:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/15/blasphemy-security-operatives-religious-leaders-meet-in-borno/

Let it be noted that not a single one of the Islamic extremists justifying Deborah's slaying has bothered to explain what was the blasphemy in the voice note she left on that student WhatsApp group (as translated by those who speak the Hausa language). They simply say blasphemy, which suggests it's a fluid rabbit hole that manufactures justification for religious murder on the fly. My theory is that something much more sinister - like identity politics - is at play. This killing, like so many previous killings of this nature, was more to make a political rather than a religious point. Moslems in northern Nigeria have for decades wielded blasphemy as an identity political cudgel much the same way that white supremacists wield gun rights in the United States. To play this kind of politics often requires relying on the most absurd justifications or rationalizations.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Rawhumper(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2022
They are already scared, when the real showdown starts even DSS and the Police will be involved.....

So they are really reading the handwriting on
the wall......I say it again, time for the total
downfall of Islam in Nigeria is near.

I don't brag or say something out of emotions
or sentiments.

When its time, it will be simultaneous not just
in one region.

Muslims!!!! I dare u to lynch anybody again, keep it up if you all think you own Nigeria.
even if he or she called ur ass licker Allah
names..you don't put law into ur dirty stinking hands.

uote author=Kuginzi post=112857964]
https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/15/blasphemy-security-operatives-religious-leaders-meet-in-borno/[/quote]
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Talentempire: 4:22pm On May 15, 2022
Christians n Muslims can not stay together don't let them decieve you

A Yoruba Muslim n a northern Muslim can not stay together

Northern Muslims do not value or Regard anyone who is not a Hausa Muslim from the north

They will also call you ARNE OR ARNA MEANING AN INFIDEL

open your eyes
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Onewazobia(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2022
No different, they are all the same

Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Onewazobia(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:
Islam is a virus

Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Rawhumper(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2022
Its in our hands now, when it starts let nobody play nonchalant attitude

Everybody should come out, let's give these savages decisive blow that will allow them to break the country.

They don't have monopoly of violence or arms. They have same heads like us and even
their own heads lack reasoning but ours don't.

The clock is ticking, am glad some northern
States have seen the signs, those mumu
Muslims that mocked me...hope u are there
to witness the onslaught that will be unleashed on you guys.

Am not the one doing it but its what is going
to happen....they should do more to avoid
this.....next year election is another factor that may create history.

quote author=ManOfSon post=112859445]

Let it be noted that not a single one of the Islamic extremists justifying Deborah's slaying has bothered to explain what was the blasphemy in the voice note she left on that student WhatsApp group (as translated by those who speak the Hausa language). They simply say blasphemy, which suggests it's a fluid rabbit hole that manufactures justification for religious murder on the fly. My theory is that something much more sinister - like identity politics - is at play. This killing, like so many previous killings of this nature, was more to make a political rather than a religious point. Moslems in northern Nigeria have for decades wielded blasphemy as an identity political cudgel much the same way that white supremacists wield gun rights in the United States. To play this kind of politics often requires relying on the most absurd justifications or rationalizations.[/quote]
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by illuminatizelit: 4:33pm On May 15, 2022
Join Illuminati in Australia Illuminati and The Eternal Circle Every human is one part of a larger, eternal design

https://illuminatizelite.com/join-illuminati-in-australia/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo / Most APC Governors Is Afraid Of Direct Primaries Says Sen Shehu Sani / Faruk Yahaya: We’re Set To Take Battle To Terrorists’ Enclaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.