Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno (15674 Views)

South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport / Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by adekolaelect(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I thought Nigeria was supposed to be a secular state?
What's the meeting about? they the perpetrators committed murder..let them face the law and stop bringing religious BS into laws..

Islam is not tolerant and the laws against Blasphemy and apostasy proves that...No other religion kills people for the criticism but Islam does when its in majority...
Mark the words WHEN IN MAJORITY...

If you are in ISLAMIC state you will be killed for your criticism of Islam..It is wide and clear...Many innocent Muslims have died and prosecuted under Blasphemy laws so what will happens to non-Muslims if you ever criticised Islam in Islamic countries..you can’t because Islam can’t take criticism...

However when you criticise any other religion even in a country where they are in the majority...You won’t be killed...Other religions do not have Blasphemy laws...

ISLAM DOES because of its intolerance...Criticism entails knowledge.. wisdom and logic...
Religion is none of that...Islam is the lowest of the so called religions by uneducated barbarians...
Just look at the s**thole countries that are Muslim ...You will have your answer...
*Pukes* undecided

Your long Epistle can not change anything .It is in their law against Blasphemy .Do you want to change it ?? The best way to maintain peace is for everyone to know the boundary of what they can say against opposite religion or prophets. If you know you know all your write up add no solution to the Issues but create more unrest in the society .It takes wisdom and understanding to leave in peace with those you don't understand their language .

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by smile11s(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2022
hakym619:

Popular nairalandist , what does oduegwu mean ?

Scary
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by naturefellow(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2022
Closet terrorists, you're reading this too. I see you.

In your mind, you're glad that non-muslims are being killed for whatever reason, including blasphemy. You don't openly disapprove of it, but you secretly support it. You too would suffer same injustice soon. Insha Allah!
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by hatedisplace: 4:52pm On May 15, 2022
hakym619:

Popular nairalandist , what does oduegwu mean ?
wonderful

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by ufuosman(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2022
Anything una like una do, let's those that involve be sentence to death
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by hatedisplace: 4:53pm On May 15, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad why give birth to misfortune sorrow, trouble, hopeless,backward children sad? FEAR NORTH sad

Spit on Ala* angry sad
Piss be on his dusty skeleton
Most northerns mumu na follow come.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Lionelbhass(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2022
This ignorant Islam religion is full of piss.
They won’t do shit, just be holding stupid meetings up and down.
Head slammers indeed
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by flamingREED(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2022
adekolaelect:
Your long Epistle can not change anything .It is in their law against Blasphemy .Do you want to change it ?? The best way to maintain peace is for everyone to know the boundary of what they can say against opposite religion or prophets. If you know you know all your write up add no solution to the Issues but create more unrest in the society .It takes wisdom and understanding to leave in peace with those you don't understand their language .

A man cannot make a law for his fellow man. If you and I must stay together, we must reach a consensus on what laws we want.

–EBR
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Eriokanmi: 5:23pm On May 15, 2022
gimakon:
Make religious war no break out. E no go funny for Muslims.
The one way happen for central Africa, na child's play.
I forsee that, The environment has become heated already. I pray God stops it from happening
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by chukwuibuipob: 5:28pm On May 15, 2022
hatedisplace:

Most northerns mumu na follow come.
those pipu ehn! If u live with them and u nor get person wey go stand/support u,nah die oo.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by playpaz: 5:31pm On May 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin ; Gov Soludo is doing a great job, i like him
NwaNimo1:
Meanwhile.........discussions in progress.

[img]https:///media/5-15-2022/m5yJfd.gif[/img]
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by berryPee(m): 5:37pm On May 15, 2022
cry this is 100% fact about the North
Guyman02:
There's so much anger in the land, this is why power must rotate to South to help to calm frayed nerves. Buhari not coming out to condemn jungle justice by Muslim fanatics instead of the mumble jumble statement released by his aides and Atiku deleting his initial condemnation following backlash that he will lose the votes of the extremists is sending the wrong signals.

Nigerians fear that without punishing perpetrators mob killings for blasphemy will continue, a youth corper posted to the North can easily be killed in a motor park if he argues with a conductor over N100 change, all the conductor has to do is to shout that the prophet of Allah has been insulted and he/she is gone.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I forsee that, The environment has become heated already. I pray God stops it from happening

Everyone does not want war, Central Africa never wanted it, the Sekela made it happen. And it gave rise to The Lords resistance army. Today, there is no Muslim (If i am not mistaken) in that country. Extent , the christians there kill the muslims, cook them and pray before eating them.
Na UN day beg them now. They come to mosques, places of worship shoot and kill and behead Muslims who never want to accept Christianity, I just see the same madness coming to Nigeria soon.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by RoseMary405(f): 6:30pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I thought Nigeria was supposed to be a secular state?
What's the meeting about? they the perpetrators committed murder..let them face the law and stop bringing religious BS into laws..

Islam is not tolerant and the laws against Blasphemy and apostasy proves that...No other religion kills people for the criticism but Islam does when its in majority...
Mark the words WHEN IN MAJORITY...

If you are in ISLAMIC state you will be killed for your criticism of Islam..It is wide and clear...Many innocent Muslims have died and prosecuted under Blasphemy laws so what will happens to non-Muslims if you ever criticised Islam in Islamic countries..you can’t because Islam can’t take criticism...

However when you criticise any other religion even in a country where they are in the majority...You won’t be killed...Other religions do not have Blasphemy laws...

ISLAM DOES because of its intolerance...Criticism entails knowledge.. wisdom and logic...
Religion is none of that...Islam is the lowest of the so called religions by uneducated barbarians...
Just look at the s**thole countries that are Muslim ...You will have your answer...
*Pukes* undecided

Pseudo-analysts everywhere! I come in peace. grin
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Enumerator(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2022
cheesy
chatinent:
I won't be surprised the killers have been released and even congratulated, honoured, blessed, reverend, promoted, and compensated...that's if they were even taken in the first place.

Nigeria can never be united! People who didn't agree to be together can never be together!

Anyways, wetin concern early morning Lagos okada riders with toothpaste.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Ndubest123(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2022
Endtime meeting
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by Omoslim26: 11:39pm On May 15, 2022
Guy for how long will this meetings continue to take place
Will dis meetings guarantee that a reoccurrence of such animalistic, barbaric behavior will not happen again undecided
Hmmmmm the matter just tire me sef.
If this thing will not work why can't everyone just go there separate ways undecided
We seem to be forgetting that before we were merged together in this unholy Union we were all existing as separate entities.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by LivingTribunal: 6:09am On May 16, 2022
The religious leaders of terror, they know nothing else other than destroy anything that doesn't go in line with their ways, they are the basic problem.. Their teachings are barbaric and terrifying, they call it Islam.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by showafrica(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Thunder go fire una for that meeting

Keeping playing taqiya to pacify Christian's when una don free the killers in excuse of niger

Nigerian security system will comfortably and shamelessly tell her citizens that someone came from another country, killed her citizen and ran back to his country. Nigeria is a failed state simple.
Re: Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:32am On May 27, 2022
They won't see that but when it comes to insulting muhammad, burning of churches and killing innocent souls shall be paramount important to them
Onewazobia:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) / Akpabio’s Senate Presidency Will Spell Doom For The North – ACF / Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.