Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,239 members, 7,849,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

May The Devil Be Defeated – Sprinter Omanyala Laughs Off Huddah’s Hookup Suggest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May The Devil Be Defeated – Sprinter Omanyala Laughs Off Huddah’s Hookup Suggest (385 Views)

Huddah Monroe Flaunts Her Curvy Backside As She Goes Jet Skiing (photo) / Huddah Monroe Shows Off Her Very Sexy Curvy Backside In A Swimsuit (photos) / Huddah Monroe Nearly Has A Nip-slip As She Goes Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May The Devil Be Defeated – Sprinter Omanyala Laughs Off Huddah’s Hookup Suggest by Pussymouth: 3:24pm On May 15, 2022
Kenyan sprinter Omanyala has ruled out any chances of ever meeting or hooking up with socialite Huddah Monroe after she made the suggestion.

Huddah Monroe who made the suggestion, had written;

“Omanyala is not so bad looking, hapa Kenya ni kama sitoki. Mpasho connect hiyo date.”

However in an interview with Milele FM’s Ankali Ray, Omanyala laughed off Huddah’s intent saying he is a loyal family man. Omanyala is married to Laventa Omanyala who is also the mother of his son.

He said;

May the devil be defeated. Huddah will never get me, she can gain fame out of this though. I don’t want her since I’m already taken and I have already closed that chapter.
https://euchariasblog.com/may-the-devil-be-defeated-sprinter-omanyala-laughs-off-huddahs-hookup-suggestion/

(1) (Reply)

How To Record A Good Song On Your Phone Using Tune Me App / Africans Envious Of Nigeria / iF you are in a relationship, pl;ease answer this question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.