Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! (2457 Views)

Boy Says He's Not Afraid Of Police Officers, But Afraid Of Soldiers & Boko Haram / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:37am On May 17, 2022
LordReed:

To the universe, no but to me, definitely.

I need your financial assistance

I want to settle certain debts .... I also want to get an apartment.

I hate the incomplete building where I am.....it has no toilet.

I also have to let you know my brother was released from prison a few months ago.... just saying it since you sound worthy to tell.

I honestly find my life almost ending with nothing but diseases upon diseases if I don't get solution to certain issues.
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:12am On May 17, 2022
If we were never to die by ageing...,does it mean I wouldn't want to kill some people?

I feel like tearing some places apart and taking what is hidden inside.

Well, if it were impossible to die no matter the problem,I would still feel like destroying certain things.

Let it be known the world is hopelessly in shambles.

Even if humans were immortal, there would still be PAIN at certain times .

I mean people would still be unimpressed about certain things.

They would still despise or detest certain things.

In other words, the uselessness of certain things is independent of the nature of the human manifestation.

No matter how you are, certain things must be useless to you.

I also have to be a problem to certain people and I think it's necessary to have enough weapons to strike when I feel like striking.

We're into more than madness.

Life is the exposure of certain possessors of certain characteristics to what is more than madness simultaneously and randomly.

Why must I have less peace in my head?

Nonsense!!

To hell with useless replies !

The abominable thing some people call maturity is to try to outsmart when I'm spitting something as intense as this!

On the day I die...,furk the rest!

Can't you see the fear is needless?

I mean we know ageing involves health deterioration.

Well, your fear can't stop it!

As for other ways to die..... you just die.

If the discussion can't prevent it,.... what's the essence?

Question is..... can we make ourselves immortal ,then STAY TOGETHER as immortals?

Maybe , some will have to literally shed tears forever .... cursing their immortality .... seeking something worth their time... only to end up condemning and smashing every thing ..on the street.

Well, your head might be separated from the other parts of your body tomorrow.

A road accident might end you.

Some will starve to death.... while their fellow humans laugh at them.

Diseases will bury some before they reach 25years alive.

As for me, I await death as soon as possible.

No expectation of mine concerning what happens after death'.

I'm just waiting to die......or to stop living .... whatever that means.
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by TheSourcerer: 2:36am On May 17, 2022
kabillionaire:
Why would I be afraid of death?

When I am, there will be death

and when there is death, I will be no more

so, why would I be afraid of death?
yes but this is a mere saying , what is your opinion on death.....?
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by TheSourcerer: 2:38am On May 17, 2022
loko50:

This is a topic I know nothing about. I have never visited the world of the dead. So I have nothing to say
but you will......
Why not talk about it .
Its inevitable I'll die ,
Preferably cremated before the sun turns yo oys ted giant phase, scorching badly the already dead Earth ..... In 500,000years from now , Nothing would matter smiley
Language will be lost , music , fast cars .....life itself is but a flicker ..... A quick bright one
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by loko50(m): 3:57am On May 17, 2022
TheSourcerer:
but you will......
Why not talk about it .
Its inevitable I'll die ,
Preferably cremated before the sun turns yo oys ted giant phase, scorching badly the already dead Earth ..... In 500,000years from now , Nothing would matter smiley
Language will be lost , music , fast cars .....life itself is but a flicker ..... A quick bright one

Sure. I have read a lot about how the stars, including our sun will die off. This is what we can investigate and derive facts from because we can see, substantiate and quantify these things in a scientific way. But this is still the physical/material world. What about the order side. When you die. No one knows what to expect. You do not know if there is consiousness or a complete lack of it.
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by HellVictorinho4(m): 8:07am On May 17, 2022
LordReed:

To the universe, no but to me, definitely.

Please,I need your financial assistance seriously.
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by LordReed(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Please,I need your financial assistance seriously.
HellVictorinho4:

I need your financial assistance

I want to settle certain debts .... I also want to get an apartment.

I hate the incomplete building where I am.....it has no toilet.

I also have to let you know my brother was released from prison a few months ago.... just saying it since you sound worthy to tell.

I honestly find my life almost ending with nothing but diseases upon diseases if I don't get solution to certain issues.

Glad to hear your brother has been released.

I am not very liquid at this time since my kids just returned to school but I'll see what I can do.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by sinkhole: 8:50am On May 17, 2022
TheSourcerer:
believe me , only a living brain with neurones can feel pain . you will need a beating heart , electricity impulses.... In hell or in limbo we will not be having a beating heart . or a fixed brain(that requires thinking /knowledge /feeling pain), . it is just not possible to perceive pain when you're dead and your physical body is here .
That reminds me of something that happened to me, a long time ago. I jumped down from a tall tree, but I observed that during the fall, I actually felt nothing. Then, I hit the ground and still did not feel anything. It actually seemed like I passed out for a fraction of a second, then I started feeling some slight pains as I regain consciousness!
There is absolutely no pain in death, if you feel pain then you're still alive. Dead body do not feel pain, only the living feel pain!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by ogyunging(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2022
Cancel fear and poo will look different when you eye ball it. Death is like a gateway to another zones, nothing to be worried about. Maybe the thought of my loved ones and dependants buh it's inevitable.
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by TheSourcerer: 10:36am On May 17, 2022
sinkhole:
That reminds me of something that happened to me, a long time ago. I jumped down from a tall tree, but I observed that during the fall, I actually felt nothing. Then, I hit the ground and still did not feel anything. It actually seems like I passed out for a fraction of a second, then I started feeling some slight pains as I regain consciousness!
There is absolutely no pain in death, if you feel pain then you're still alive. Dead body do not feel pain, only the living feel pain!
Exactly ..... So the theory of Hell and gnashing of teeth is total hogwash
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by TheKrakon: 11:03am On May 17, 2022
I'm not afraid to die to because nature is a sick bitch. Too much threat watin sef. okay do your worse i no fear again. last last you no fit hold my soul here forever. you can't torment me for ever. I'm not of this world. I shall cease to exist and be above nature. My true redemption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by sinkhole: 12:51pm On May 17, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Exactly ..... So the theory of Hell and gnashing of teeth is total hogwash
Yeah!
The point is that we are all human beings and we usually feel that bad should be punished and good should be rewarded. So, for people that did "good" in this world, we created heaven for them in the afterlife, while hell was created, by us, for those who did "bad" things in this life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2022
LordReed:

Glad to hear your brother has been released.

I am not very liquid at this time since my kids just returned to school but I'll see what I can do.

Should I drop the account details?

I will be very grateful.
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by NaijaGoBetter20: 3:17pm On May 17, 2022
I'm not afraid of death but the pain associated with it.

If possible I don't want to be there when I'm dying to dead come for calling
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by TheSourcerer: 3:59pm On May 17, 2022
sinkhole:
Yeah!
The point is that we are all human beings and we usually feel that bad should be punished and good should be rewarded. So, for people that did "good" in this world, we created heaven for them in the afterlife, while hell was created, by us, for those who did "bad" things in this life!
Exactly .......
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by virginboy1(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2022
starbuck:
I am not but I am only worried about the circumwwuuuauaaauuuuuuuauuahhhhhhhuuauuuuhaauwwwwawwwwwwwaauaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaawwwwwwwuwwwuwuwuuwwwuwwwwwuwwwwuwwwwwwuwwwwwwuwstances that will lead to it..

I don't need a painful death.
I don't need a stressful death(wouldn't want a situation where I will have to be a burden to others).Infact, if at all i came up with a terminal illness and the medical practitioners and family are against the route of euthanasia, i must find a way to end it one way or the other..
I want a peaceful death where I can sleep and won't wake up again

Honestly, this universe isn't giving me joy again
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by OtemAtum: 5:29pm On May 20, 2022
Death is a transition, a sweet transition at that. The farther the soul travels away from the body at death, the sweeter it becomes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by uthlaw: 6:55am On May 21, 2022
Irupetepete:
as money no dey, the life is not enjoyable... And what there to live for when you can't live but survive?
you no even get sense, there is nothing to enjoy in this life,is just illusion of deceived!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by Irupetepete: 7:59am On May 21, 2022
uthlaw:
you no even get sense, there is nothing to enjoy in this life,is just illusion of deceived!
this is purely poverty infested mentality
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by uthlaw: 1:55pm On May 21, 2022
Irupetepete:
this is purely poverty infested mentality
poverty abi....get d money first,the only fear is never to broke again,but still insist, nothing is special, maybe you want to oppress your poor background!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by blingxx(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2022
eldervine:
Afraid to die maybe because i dont know what to expect after death. Religon and science very hard to follow together its all toying with my sanity.

Whatever should come should come brr who knows the grass might be greener on the other side or it's just dark and empty , why should i go to hell when I was never asked to be born this life is pain anyway
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by blingxx(m): 12:04pm On May 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Hmmm , its the meaningless of life makes each of your answers differ for one question... Impressive really.

Yeah brr ... True peace is when you accept life and death the way it is .. google "law of the samsara"
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by eldervine: 1:24pm On May 26, 2022
blingxx:

Whatever should come should come brr who knows the grass might be greener on the other side or it's just dark and empty , why should i go to hell when I was never asked to be born this life is pain anyway
to be honest am yet to understand the essence of a life filled with suffering. My greatest fear is dieng broke.
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by loko50(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2022
It's all a mirage. Illusions! Your consiousness will find itself in another dimension!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by loko50(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2022
eldervine:
to be honest am yet to understand the essence of a life filled with suffering. My greatest fear is dieng broke.

Research more on the law of attraction. Your life will become transformed!
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by TheSourcerer: 3:47pm On May 27, 2022
blingxx:

Yeah brr ... True peace is when you accept life and death the way it is .. google "law of the samsara"
do you believe in the 'soul'? Any evidence for this just your position?
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by Jflex07(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2022
Death would certainly come at some point. Some people want it to come faster, some wants it to be farther away. As for me, I don't care when it comes, for I know that when ever it does, I would fully embrace it.. Humanity is evil and wicked.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by YahooG(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2022
I am waiting for death,but it's not coming cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2022
sinkhole:
That reminds me of something that happened to me, a long time ago. I jumped down from a tall tree, but I observed that during the fall, I actually felt nothing. Then, I hit the ground and still did not feel anything. It actually seemed like I passed out for a fraction of a second, then I started feeling some slight pains as I regain consciousness!

Something similar happened to me

Back in 2015, I overdosed on malaria drugs without eating, i lied to the nurse that i have eaten, so she gave me two injections and a handful of drugs to swallow, as i got home around after 10 am, i had this terrible headache and stomach pain together, the pain was too much to handle, to the point that i blacked out, i didn’t feel any pain during the black out. I gained consciousness on the floor around after 11am (over one hour ), as soon as i woke up the headache continued but the stomach pain was reduced. That was the day i came to the conclusion that life after death might just be a myth as no one feels anything when they’re dead.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by TheSourcerer: 11:50am On May 29, 2022
YahooG:
I am waiting for death,but it's not coming cry
I hear you sir! We just have to wait , inducing death has butterfly effects especially to those we leave behind ,so yeah smiley hold on to the saddle and make use of the card dealth to us.
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by TheSourcerer: 11:53am On May 29, 2022
loko50:
It's all a mirage. Illusions! Your consiousness will find itself in another dimension!!
like when we move to the dream world?
Re: Why Are You (not) Afraid To Die,.?! by fattprince(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2022
eldervine:
Exactly, that's my fear too not death in itself. I mean like some people who will struggle from birth till death without knowing how some things feel. I just pray and hope I don't die broke or shortly after my breakthrough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitutes Running As Nigeria Policemen Pursues Them " Prostitution Must Stop" / Graphic Photos Of A Man Killed Yesterday In Oporoma,Bayelsa Due 2 Heavy Shooting / 10 Crazy Laws You Will Never Believe Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.