Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Deborah Samuel Only Said ‘Jesus Made Me Pass My Exams’ Was This Blasphemy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel Only Said ‘Jesus Made Me Pass My Exams’ Was This Blasphemy? (333 Views)

Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah Samuel Only Said ‘Jesus Made Me Pass My Exams’ Was This Blasphemy? by Homextras: 4:38pm On May 15, 2022
I listened to her voice notes. She only complained about the posting of unrelated Islamic messages on the class WhatsApp group chat. Does this then amount to blasphemy?

Can someone point how this became blasphemy? Or did she say something else that we are missing?
Re: Deborah Samuel Only Said ‘Jesus Made Me Pass My Exams’ Was This Blasphemy? by NwaNimo1(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2022
koo
Re: Deborah Samuel Only Said ‘Jesus Made Me Pass My Exams’ Was This Blasphemy? by DamianX: 4:52pm On May 15, 2022
Don't mind head slammers, cow fvckers
Re: Deborah Samuel Only Said ‘Jesus Made Me Pass My Exams’ Was This Blasphemy? by Jostoman: 5:36pm On May 15, 2022
I also listen to the audio and I didn't see where the innocent lady said anything about Islam or anywhere she mention prophet Muhammed (SAW) they just kill the innocent lady for nothing.
Re: Deborah Samuel Only Said ‘Jesus Made Me Pass My Exams’ Was This Blasphemy? by Homextras: 12:30am On May 16, 2022
And this is where justice should come in. There should be consequences for actions if we want to progress as a nation.

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Letter Of Resignation / Reno Is Broke, Wants To Be Brushing Tinubu's Teeth / What Kind Of Side Hustle Can One Do During The Weekends Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.