Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! (37229 Views)

Lukgaf's Red Lines & Persistence Of Muslim Fanaticism / 11 Reasons Why Christmas Must Not Be Celebrated By Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 20, 2022
Lukgaf:
The Muslim community, like every other is guided by certain sacred principles which members are obligated to hold high and guard jealously. These sacred principles are RED LINES that must NOT be crossed even by bonafide members of the community. It amounts to sacrilege and desecration of the Muslim faith to do so.

The reason for this strict standards is that these RED LINES are the superstructure upon which the Muslim faith is founded. An attack on them shakes the foundation of Islām to its very root and calls to question the validity of the Muslim faith. It's worse than burning the IPOB flag on the street of Anambra or Imo while making derogatory remarks about Ojukwu/ Nnamdi Kanu. In fact, it is worse than walking into Sambisa during the active days of Boko Harām to challenge Shekau to a fight. Faith is NOT akin to comedy or entertainment. It's what people live for. It's what they hope to reap from in the next life.

Some of these RED LINES are:
1. Insulting Allāh سبحانه وتعالى: An attack on Allāh whom Muslims worship is an attempt to ridicule the basis of their existence and faith. Passing derogatory remarks, making mockery of His names and Attributes, denying His Names and Attributes, comparing Him to His creatures, reducing Him to a mere entity, etc, are some of the things to avoid when describing Him. He is NOT an idol. He's not the Ka'abah that Muslims circumambulate during Tawāf. He is Allāh, to be described ONLY by the attributes that He has given Himself.

2. Desecrating the Qur'ān: The Qur'ān is NOT a creature of Allāh like us humans. It is the eternal word of Allāh, revealed to the Prophet ﷺ through Angel Jibrīl and preserved in its original form since its revelation till date by divine protection. It has not and CANNOT be corrupted in the least. Twisting its meaning, tearing it, burning it, stepping on it, denying its authenticity, etc as we have witnessed bigots do in the past is ridiculous and provocative.

3. Insulting the Messenger of Allāh ﷺ: In recent times, no personality: political or religious has been attacked unjustly and without provocation as Muhammad ﷺ. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is the symbol of Islām and its most revered figure. He's NOT the originator or founder of Islām as wrongly asserted by some prominent Orientalists. In fact, there's NOTHING like Mohammedanism in the Islamic literature. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was sent to continue the propagation of messages of the previous prophets before him. Allāh says:

قُلْ مَا كُنتُ بِدْعًا مِّنَ ٱلرُّسُلِ

"I am no novelty (either in my person or in the message I have brought) among the Messengers." (Q.46:9)
Just like the Jews and Christians hold Moses and Jesus in high esteem respectively, believing that no one can reach God or attain salvation but through them, Muslims hold Muhammad ﷺ so dearly that not even their parents equal him in reverence. Obedience to him without question is a religious obligation commanded in the Qur'ān. Loving him unconditionally is the key to salvation. Relating with those that love and revere him and severing ties with those who hate and ridicule him, irrespective of their status is a sign of perfection and validity of faith.
Thus, insulting him, making fun of him, reducing him to a caricature, falsifying his statements, deliberate lying against him, etc, are very dangerous lines that must NEVER be crossed.

4. Ridiculing the Companions of the Prophet ﷺ: These were men and women who shed tears, blood and sweat to protect the nascent faith in its advent, learn its principles and practices, preserve and pass it to posterity. The Sahābah represent the best generation of people after the Prophet ﷺ. They recorded and reported the Qur'ān as well as the Prophet's Traditions which form the basis of the Sharī'ah. Thus, doubting their credibility and ridiculing them in whatever form is tantamount to uprooting Islām from its very foundation.

5. Destroying the Masjid: the Masjid (mosque) is the central area designed for the worship of Allāh. It's a holy and sacred place. It's sanctity goes beyond its mere structure. It's a symbolic representation Islām as a religion. Apart from being a worship center, it's an educational institution, a spiritual, physical and moral training ground for the Muslims as well as a rallying point for collective duties in the interest of the faith and the state.

It only takes understanding and respect for a people's cherished and valued interests, love for peace and security as well as desire for harmonious coexistence to maintain civility and decorum around these while interfacing with each other in a multi-faith society. The incessant penchant for disrespecting others' culture and faith needs to be addressed in order to avoid all these unnecessary altercations and bloodshed.

Sanusi Lafiagi
I just wish that you people will have thesame zeal and redline that you have for religion also for your leadership up north and not tolerate bad government and incompetent leadership and thieving elites. Most of the biggest thieves this country ever had and currently have today are devout muslims

1 Like

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by gaskiyamagana: 11:00pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=Ximenez post=113007734][/quote]

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by YakubuA: 11:22pm On May 20, 2022
Tayorshd2:

YOU ARE BUSY SAYING RUBBISH AND YET YOU CANT PROVIDE A SINGLE VERSE FROM THE QURAN TO BACK IT UP KAI IGNORANCE IS A BIG DISEASE AND BUNCHES OF THEM ARE FOUND IN THW NORTH mtheew sad angry

Are you a Muslim? If you are then I can give you evidences but if you are not then what mentioned suffice.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by YakubuA: 11:32pm On May 20, 2022
Amumaigwe:

That killing has not brought respect you seek to islam. Rather, more insults to your allah, mohammed and islam. What has the red line achieved for you?

The insult did not start today and we do not expect it to end today. But whoever comes to our community and insult our Prophet or Islam will be send back to His maker to decide what to do with him or her.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by YakubuA: 11:36pm On May 20, 2022
advocatejare:

For killing someone in cold blood for insulting your prophet of a religion that you call “religion of peace” means your religion is far from being a peaceful religion.

The peace is conditional. If anyone want to leave in peace with us we live in peace with him or her. Anyone who insult our Prophet does not want to live in peace with us and we will not leave in peace with him or her too.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by KingOfTheDamned: 1:18am On May 21, 2022
Seun:
Millions of people all . Those who sow violence won't reap respect. Muslims need to change their ways.

Mooh247:
cool

Dear Omoluabi kindly see how Peter Obi's supporters see you while you support them in insulting your leaders and state of origin

They are ready to pick up any evil written about you as a Yoruba and your city to spite you on a website and platform created by a Yoruba man like you

They won't allow you access ordinary Biafra page on Facebook, or any of their website, but they are happy to insult you on your own website because you support such

Yoruba Ronu

Cc seun this member is trying to divide your memberbase
. Maybe he works for a rival blog. He is trying to make sure all none Yoruba leave your platform.

I remember reporting this account to you and you did nothing . It states clearly this was written by Segun Adesina, yet he posted false information to incite division making it look like this is your view.

Cc seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Tayorshd2(m): 1:27am On May 21, 2022
YakubuA:

Are you a Muslim? If you are then I can give you evidences but if you are not then what mentioned suffice.
Yes am muslim that's y am willing to know or see it
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Tayorshd2(m): 1:28am On May 21, 2022
YakubuA:

The peace is conditional. If anyone want to leave in peace with us we live in peace with him or her. Anyone who insult our Prophet does not want to live in peace with us and we will not leave in peace with him or her too.

Then that's not a religion.. ask YOURSELF what if 100 of people keep doing such daily in your society

So u keep killing them until they remain nothing right

So meaning d quran can never be a book from the almighty God/Allah/Olodumare
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 6:30am On May 21, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
is that why u terrorists murdered her??

Was she killed here in Lagos?

Or why are you referring to me as a terrorist?

Look for the terrorists in your house!
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 6:32am On May 21, 2022
Maryloveth:

MARAUDING ISLAMIC TERRORIST!

May God punish me if i am a terrorist.

And may God punish you in manifold if you lie against me.

Just say Amin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 6:33am On May 21, 2022
ThePlugg:
How will you understand? Do you aff sense??

Have not aff!
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 6:35am On May 21, 2022
Maryloveth:

Marauding terrorist waiting for the slightest of reason(s) to justify his terrorism act.

Who did i terrorise or kill?

May God punish those who are lying against me on this thread with all the curse in the books they believe in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 6:36am On May 21, 2022
ThePlugg:

Oga u r doomed,ur stupid Muhammad and ur Allah are waiting for you in hell...see how you re following in their foolishness,u are cursed until u decide to see again

You're uncouth and ill-bred.

Go back home.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 6:37am On May 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin let me know when i cross the red line oooh before someone will start thinking how to stone and murder person

If someone has never killed or murder before may your life remain miserable.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 6:39am On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m a child of God. Na you be sheytan pikin.

O! Child of God! So na holy spirit inspire you to abuse me?

Can you show me where Jesus taught you to abuse like that?

You guys Sabi preach o! A bad tree will never produce a good fruit.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Nobody: 6:46am On May 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

May God punish me if i am a terrorist.

And may God punish you in manifold if you lie against me.

Just say Amin.

Says a HEADSLAMMING ISLAMIC TERRORISTS !lipsrsealed
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2022
YakubuA:

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by specialmati(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

If someone has never killed or murder before may my life remain miserable.
grin grin grin grin grin it has not got to level to start causing yourself man.i didnt say you have but your religion makes you one.because you believe and love the red line so when its cross.you will do it.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by specialmati(m): 7:19am On May 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by specialmati(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

grin grin grin grin grin when you have not condemn those that killed that beautiful young lady because of red line makes you a partner in that murder because if given the opportunity you will kill too because of the useless red line. so repent and condemn the act
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 7:48am On May 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin when you have not condemn those that killed that beautiful young lady because of red line makes you a partner in that murder because if given the opportunity you will kill too because of the useless red line. so repent and condemn the act

So whenever people are lynched i must condemn them cos i'm in charge of their affairs! You are cursed already for your lies!
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 7:52am On May 21, 2022
Maryloveth:

Says a HEADSLAMMING ISLAMIC TERRORISTS !lipsrsealed

May you be blessed if you are right with your assertion!

May you be cursed if you lied against me. Aamin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by specialmati(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

So whenever people are lynched i must condemn them cos i'm in charge of their affairs! You are cursed already for your lies!
angry angry angry angry you like wisdom and you feel stupid when defending your ignorance. Condemn bad
deeds encourage good deeds. I know you have a wicked heart but change it will be better
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 7:58am On May 21, 2022
Danwakae:

You have just proved her right ...

Study the Holy Quran very well so u can knw how to enlighten such kind of pple ... U have acted same way the extremist will do online ... I don't have time to educate her.

I think you need to calm down. Some comments from me didn't start from just this one post! I have been responding to this same person for a while. You need to know the genesis of an argument before you judge.

But you don't have time....
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 8:00am On May 21, 2022
specialmati:
angry angry angry angry you like wisdom and you feel stupid when defending your ignorance. Condemn bad
deeds encourage good deeds. I know you have a wicked heart but change it will be better

Cursed be you the liar!
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by specialmati(m): 8:06am On May 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

Cursed be you the liar!
grin grin grin grin this boy abi man go back and read all I wrote you and learn wisdom from it. You rejoice when others are killed that's a wicked heart.repent and love others. Don't rejoice because others are killed for useless red line in your religion that preaches peace.and make you guys murderers hiding under religion to manifest una lifestyle.have a good heart of love please ooh
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 8:13am On May 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin this boy abi man go back and read all I wrote you and learn wisdom from it. You rejoice when others are killed that's a wicked heart.repent and love others.
If i do not rejoice when others are killed may God punish you with death by crucifixtion!

Don't rejoice because others are killed for useless red line in your religion that preaches peace.and make you guys murderers hiding under religion to manifest una lifestyle.have a good heart of love please ooh
If i am not a murderer then may God punish you with death by crucifixtion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by specialmati(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2022
AntiChristian:
If i do not rejoice when others are killed may God punish me with death by crucifixtion!

If i am not a murderer then may God punish me with death by crucifixtion!
grin grin grin grin I have fix your useless course for you.if you are not happy condemn it.that lady that those useless idiots killed can be your sister.now let me ask you what if am physically present telling you all these things I have written here face to face what will you do
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Corporate2020: 8:32am On May 21, 2022
Salubata:
Show some civility, Muslim are not this dumb.

No one is killing anyone, all we're saying is for peace to reign we have to respect whatever is sacred to us all.

Besides, you don't understand Islam at all, you're just Muslim by name

No, you are wrong. Several of my fellow Muslims including your with coconut head are dumb. Only dumb idiots go about killing for their god. In other religions, their gods fight, strike, and kill for them. My Allah is definitely not the one people like you worship.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 8:35am On May 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin I have fix your useless course for you.if you are not happy condemn it.that lady that those useless idiots killed can be your sister. now let me ask you what if am physically present telling you all these things I have written here face to face what will you do

I will just treat you like a mad man of course. But i don't think you can't even meet me and talk all these in real life.
You go fear na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by specialmati(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

I will just treat you like a mad man of course. But i don't think you can't even meet me and talk all these in real life.
You go fear na!
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked you treat me like a mad man just because of what I told you. see what I want you to understand you need a heart of love.that girl was killed because of what she said or type in the group chat.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 9:10am On May 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked you treat me like a mad man just because of what I told you. see what I want you to understand you need a heart of love.that girl was killed because of what she said or type in the group chat.

So why can't you raise her up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective) / Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) / Curious About Islam,facts About Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.