Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! (37224 Views)

Lukgaf's Red Lines & Persistence Of Muslim Fanaticism / 11 Reasons Why Christmas Must Not Be Celebrated By Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Breadandpeppers(f): 3:25pm On May 20, 2022
Corporate2020:

Are you Nigeria Christians too not ashamed of yourself seeing Christians in Europe, America, Australia, Asia breaking limits in science and technology while the only thing you do is sell holy water, special candles and sleep with children?

As for the miscreant OP that posted nonsense RED Lines, nah the RED lines go kill his family and relatives. There is no RED or YELLOW line anywhere, if you do any nonsense near me, I will break your hands and legs and give them you RED liner to eat. If somebody abuse Mohammed (SAW) or Allah, let them come and fight themselves. Gods should fight for their subjects, not the other way round. Even Ogun, Sango, Aiyalala and Esu Odara fight for themselves, their followers don't fight for them.

Allahu that I worship does not need any idiot to fight for HIM. Stop disgracing Muslims, stop dragging Islam in the mud before Ogun go kill your Mama.

I am a Yoruba boy
I am a Muslim
I am not Stupid.
YMM
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by ArewaHero(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2022
DeMagneto:

I was a guest just reading until I saw this ur stupid message.

I swear with my life, if I catch you anywhere. Is either you go or I go but one person must Knoof.

MARK MY WORDS…….. you open ur mouth dey talk dis nonsense dey justify the death of innocent girl.

I nor wan talk plenty mak I nor para more.
if an egg clash with a Rock who get destroyed ?

anyway may peace locate you .
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by ArewaHero(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2022
DeMagneto:

Dis guy just mak me dey provoke wit all this ur stupid talk and if I start to reason ur mata, me and you go run the whole country cos that ur north nor go reach you stay.

I never knew those idiots terrorist Islamists are even here on nairaland.

You don buy market. Just dey watch ur back cos I might be closer than you think or farther than you know.

As for the owner of this forum SEUN and the mods, you can go ahead and block me after this post cos I don’t give a fvck. After all it’s a faceless forum so U nor ban my life.

SEUN, continue ur biased and impartial ways here until nairaland dry of visitors.
I'm a Muslim I made a mistake where I said I am a Christian . modified now

now me and you Who be terrorist . threatening me because of my belief?
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Akanoaaa(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2022
koonbey:
Promoting this thread to front page within the context of Deborah’s murder and the surrounding outrage about it is basically reinforcing the message that her murder was justified.

Extremely terrible thing to do at this time.

Whoever the mod is that did this, and the entire NL administration, should be ashamed of themselves.

Don't mind those useless people, they are all extremists.

1 Like

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by DeMagneto: 3:37pm On May 20, 2022
ArewaHero:
I'm a Muslim I made a mistake where I said I am a Christian . modified now

now me and you Who be terrorist . threatening me because of my belief?

I nor get word to tell you..
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by molas02: 3:38pm On May 20, 2022
Breadandpeppers:

I was referring to the Muslims with shame.
You don't have shame you are shameless
Lol���� this man no go kill person ooo
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Watinani(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2022
There's mass killing of Muslims in the south, yet we never take arm to retaliate. Sometime Muslim hid christain when religion crisis begin.

Deborah make huge mistake, it has been requested to apologize but she denied to. She cross line and we dont joke on that, no matter who you are or what you are to us.

1 Like

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

Muslims no need have shame to be Muslims!

We are proudly Muslims.

Your people wey dey kill human chop am get shame?
red lines wey some of Ina take killed Deborah for sokoto... Even when the barbarism has no justification in the qoran...
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by ceejay80s(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2022
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by ceejay80s(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2022
Lukgaf:
The Muslim community, like every other is guided by certain sacred principles which members are obligated to hold high and guard jealously. These sacred principles are RED LINES that must NOT be crossed even by bonafide members of the community. It amounts to sacrilege and desecration of the Muslim faith to do so.

The reason for this strict standards is that these RED LINES are the superstructure upon which the Muslim faith is founded. An attack on them shakes the foundation of Islām to its very root and calls to question the validity of the Muslim faith. It's worse than burning the IPOB flag on the street of Anambra or Imo while making derogatory remarks about Ojukwu/ Nnamdi Kanu. In fact, it is worse than walking into Sambisa during the active days of Boko Harām to challenge Shekau to a fight. Faith is NOT akin to comedy or entertainment. It's what people live for. It's what they hope to reap from in the next life.

Some of these RED LINES are:
1. Insulting Allāh سبحانه وتعالى: An attack on Allāh whom Muslims worship is an attempt to ridicule the basis of their existence and faith. Passing derogatory remarks, making mockery of His names and Attributes, denying His Names and Attributes, comparing Him to His creatures, reducing Him to a mere entity, etc, are some of the things to avoid when describing Him. He is NOT an idol. He's not the Ka'abah that Muslims circumambulate during Tawāf. He is Allāh, to be described ONLY by the attributes that He has given Himself.

2. Desecrating the Qur'ān: The Qur'ān is NOT a creature of Allāh like us humans. It is the eternal word of Allāh, revealed to the Prophet ﷺ through Angel Jibrīl and preserved in its original form since its revelation till date by divine protection. It has not and CANNOT be corrupted in the least. Twisting its meaning, tearing it, burning it, stepping on it, denying its authenticity, etc as we have witnessed bigots do in the past is ridiculous and provocative.

3. Insulting the Messenger of Allāh ﷺ: In recent times, no personality: political or religious has been attacked unjustly and without provocation as Muhammad ﷺ. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is the symbol of Islām and its most revered figure. He's NOT the originator or founder of Islām as wrongly asserted by some prominent Orientalists. In fact, there's NOTHING like Mohammedanism in the Islamic literature. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was sent to continue the propagation of messages of the previous prophets before him. Allāh says:

قُلْ مَا كُنتُ بِدْعًا مِّنَ ٱلرُّسُلِ

"I am no novelty (either in my person or in the message I have brought) among the Messengers." (Q.46:9)
Just like the Jews and Christians hold Moses and Jesus in high esteem respectively, believing that no one can reach God or attain salvation but through them, Muslims hold Muhammad ﷺ so dearly that not even their parents equal him in reverence. Obedience to him without question is a religious obligation commanded in the Qur'ān. Loving him unconditionally is the key to salvation. Relating with those that love and revere him and severing ties with those who hate and ridicule him, irrespective of their status is a sign of perfection and validity of faith.
Thus, insulting him, making fun of him, reducing him to a caricature, falsifying his statements, deliberate lying against him, etc, are very dangerous lines that must NEVER be crossed.

4. Ridiculing the Companions of the Prophet ﷺ: These were men and women who shed tears, blood and sweat to protect the nascent faith in its advent, learn its principles and practices, preserve and pass it to posterity. The Sahābah represent the best generation of people after the Prophet ﷺ. They recorded and reported the Qur'ān as well as the Prophet's Traditions which form the basis of the Sharī'ah. Thus, doubting their credibility and ridiculing them in whatever form is tantamount to uprooting Islām from its very foundation.

5. Destroying the Masjid: the Masjid (mosque) is the central area designed for the worship of Allāh. It's a holy and sacred place. It's sanctity goes beyond its mere structure. It's a symbolic representation Islām as a religion. Apart from being a worship center, it's an educational institution, a spiritual, physical and moral training ground for the Muslims as well as a rallying point for collective duties in the interest of the faith and the state.

It only takes understanding and respect for a people's cherished and valued interests, love for peace and security as well as desire for harmonious coexistence to maintain civility and decorum around these while interfacing with each other in a multi-faith society. The incessant penchant for disrespecting others' culture and faith needs to be addressed in order to avoid all these unnecessary altercations and bloodshed.

Sanusi Lafiagi

God forbid, I can never be a Muslim even in my dream

1 Like

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 3:48pm On May 20, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
red lines wey some of Ina take killed Deborah for sokoto... Even when the barbarism has no justification in the qoran...

The lady is dead now. Why not wake here up with your rants? Instead of you to keep shut you'll be abusing wetin no concern you.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 3:51pm On May 20, 2022
Ykc2:
Mohammed was poisoned by a Jewish woman he died now come and attack me ,besides Allah was Arabian pagan

You are right. He was poisoned and didn't kill the woman who poisoned her. And he died few years later.

How was Jesus killed in your Bible?

What about John the Baptist?

How will you feel if i tell you a truth that Elohim fought one man and lost in the Bible?
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 3:54pm On May 20, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Who give a Bleep about Arab religion? Africans are the most useless bunch of creatures in the world that explains why fools like you are killing their brothers over Arabian religion.

You bunch of extremists have no atom of shame and inspite of your extremism the Northern Nigeria remains the darkest and most miserable enclave in the world with stark illiterates, diseased creatures, uneducated doofus, wretched animals, retrogressive skunks, good for nothing terrorists.
Nigeria must divide so that poverty and backward can wipe off all the fools residing in that hellhole called Northern Nigeria.

Fools like me? I think you should look for the fools at home among your extended family.
Some of you need to keep shut and don your thinking cap!

Are you a toddler? Are all Muslims from the north?

You are uncouth and ill-bred!

Just go and divide it so that the Igbos can rule the minority tribes among them.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 20, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

So said by the lost sheep of Israel found in Neiygieria
spell it the exact way you slam dunk illiterates pronounce it up north
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 3:57pm On May 20, 2022
ThePlugg:

Can't you see?? shocked
You already a fool

I can see and also have insight!

It's the blind that lacks insight calls someone a fool with an incorrect sentence.

I think you are more foolish. In fact your folly is contagious!
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 3:59pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are a bad marketer of Islam. Am ashamed of you.
You are not fit to evangelize. Spitting fire for fire ll only consume you n anyone you quote.
Get wisdom in human relations from Allah before you defend Islam.

There are two types of marketing!

It can be negative or Positive.
Whoever wishes to hear will learn from a positive marketing.
But the deaf, dumb and blind whose aim is to abuse, confuse and denigrate Islam needs spanking!
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Amumaigwe: 4:00pm On May 20, 2022
ArewaHero:
Seun you can see how the Christian's abuse Muslims unprovoked just for trouble

Please no amount of Ranting should make you consider REMOVING THE OATH .

The oath is as powerless as the fake prophet of islam

2 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 4:02pm On May 20, 2022
nihinlade:

They are just jealous of Christianity. Foolish barbarians! See what this one used as username aka monica. You will never see a Christian call his name anti-islam because Christians do not have time, they are too busy serving their God and focusing on getting to heaven.

Abeg Meshionu! What do you know?

We have many Christian monikers like Allahispig, Allahisshit, Allahisgarbage, Antiislam, and many more here and your are here saying nonsense!
When we say there are Christian terrorist you guys deny it.

They are here but you are of cos blind.

1 Like

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 4:03pm On May 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin nawa if to say Christians are murderers like you Muslims only your monica supposed got you killed. All we are saying is if Muslim is a religion of peace they shouldn't have anything to do with murder.but they keep killing and murdering people writing useless red lines instead of peace.now making it the worst religion to be practice by sane people

We have many Christian monikers like Allahispig, Allahisshit, Allahisgarbage, Antiislam, and many more here and your are here saying nonsense!

1 Like

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by YakubuA: 4:03pm On May 20, 2022
LordReed:

That gives no one the right to carry out jungle justice. The murderers of Deborah Samuel are going to get their day in court, an oppurtunity that was not afforded her. When a redline is crossed we as civilised humans should give the chance for our established systems of justice to take their course instead of resulting to barbaric acts.

Islam never support jungle justice but are you aware that similar issues in the past were reported to the authority and nothing was done to the offenders? Perhaps you do not know how serious Deborah's offence was to us. It would have been more preferable to us if Deborah kill us than for her to insult our Prophet. If she offended us personally to the extent of even killing us, we can forgive her no matter how big the offence is. But we can never forgive anyone that insult the Prophet.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 4:04pm On May 20, 2022
Ximenez:

Red line or green light.
No justification for murder.

I was even expecting one pastor would have woken her up like Lazarus!

1 Like

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by ceejay80s(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2022
Muslims won't take oath to comment on a Christian related topics, they hate Christians, forum owner knows this, so u wan tell me say an Allah worshipping head slammers will agree to click on the oath that Jesus is his lord?....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by AntiChristian: 4:05pm On May 20, 2022
expert234:

Lolz. Your pedophile Mohammed needs someone to kill for him.

Just like your God ordered people to be killed and virgins married off and kept for Him.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by gaskiyamagana: 4:17pm On May 20, 2022
makavell7:
So said by lost but found in Nigeria lost sheep of the House of Israel.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by gaskiyamagana: 4:18pm On May 20, 2022
ceejay80s:

Muhammad is a bastard oya do ur worst and see if war won't start in this useless country, Una think say I be Deborah?
Online ranting.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by gaskiyamagana: 4:20pm On May 20, 2022
ceejay80s:
Muslims won't take oath to comment on a Christian related topics, they hate Christians, forum owner knows this, so u wan tell me say an Allah worshipping head slammers will agree to click on the oath that Jesus is his lord?....
Was Jesus your Lord, being not a native of twelve House of Israel to whom he was sent?
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 20, 2022
AntiChristian:
Alhamdulillah, I'm a Muslim terrorist!

Fixed !

2 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

There are two types of marketing!

It can be negative or Positive.
Whoever wishes to hear will learn from a positive marketing.
But the deaf, dumb and blind whose aim is to abuse, confuse and denigrate Islam needs spanking!
And it's clearly stated in the Quran that you don't curse or abuse.
Dunno your own type of Muslim o. But good Muslims don't do meeee like goat.
Read the images attached to this post.

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by gaskiyamagana: 4:28pm On May 20, 2022
makavell7:
Like the leaders,like the followers. This how your leader in Christianity interpolated Bible to create confusion. I wrote Nigeria, you re write before reposting it with your stupid comments.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by ThePlugg(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

I can see and also have insight!

It's the blind that lacks insight calls someone a fool with an incorrect sentence.

I think you are more foolish. In fact your folly is contagious!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by specialmati(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

grin grin grin grin grin grin all am saying is you guy should embrace peace and leave murdering people.if they kill you,you wont like it so why kill others.if muslims kill christians and christians kill muslims how many people go remain. Correct people with love instead of murdering them.religion is meant to make people live right and serve their God not to be going around killing people in the name of fighting for gods.if of all things your religion makes you to kill others for any reason(making you a murderer in nature) leave that religion and look for one that doesnt make you kill others.but live in peace with others

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective) / Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) / Curious About Islam,facts About Islam.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.