Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction (58796 Views)

Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / OPC Spits Fire Over Sokoto Riots / Sokoto Riots: Mob Sets Fire To Residential Building With Occupants Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by HardMirror(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

Atheists are even better than these christians that won't stop putting mouth in other people religious matter. At least, atheists are somewhat tolerant.
we are tolerant, but some of us are challenging religious beliefs be think are harmful to humanity.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by DOCU(m): 9:24pm On May 16, 2022
jaxxy:

Ure decieving urself. Everybody know ipob kills in the name of freedom fighting. They will rot in hell with their murderous freedom fighting along with bokoharam and bandits.

Get your fact right. Don't follow Nigerian media in believing that snake swallowed money at JAMB office. IPOB doesn't kill. I have been in Imo state since 2020. Use your rationale to analyse the situation well. The battle you see in Imo State is politically orchestrated. It is far from IPOB.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Freebills12: 9:51pm On May 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
wis3:
why isn't anyone talking about the part where she was asked to retract her statement and apologize?

She only nonsense but you just watched how church was vandalized, all you can come up with is this trash. Why didn't you people charge her to court for blasphemy?
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Freebills12: 9:56pm On May 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
HardMirror:
is that what jesus thought you? So you cannot trust god again to fight for you. Is your god handicapped?
Let us chill and allow god to fight for himself please

You are just a shameless animal. Your brothers are destroying people's shops and goods and all you could say is this. OJUKWU saw this as far back as 1966
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Freebills12: 10:04pm On May 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
wis3:
You cease to be a Muslim if you insult any of God's prophet. That's why you don't see Muslims going about cursing Jesus on this forum. Only Christians do that
Seems like you are high on something, you just saw how your evil Islamic terrorists brothers destroyed the place of worship and you are here talking rubbish.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Henrychino(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2022
I swear they can't try such in the south east or any part of the south we will kill them all I swear to God
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Freebills12: 10:19pm On May 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
wis3:
I'm not responsible for what el-Rufai has said or is saying on social media. Or you're waiting for the Muslims to come and help you drag el-Rufai for the comments he made?

Double standard, if there is punishment for blasphemy in your Sharia law it supposed to be for all religions after all blasphemy has only one meaning. Or is it blasphemy only when a derogatory comments are made against Islam?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 16, 2022
Kwara1stson:
how foolish can u be with your idiotic statement. So your fellow Southerners and other Christians in the North you share the same faith with don't mean anything to you.
baba i no send any other tribe oh if e sure 4 una just do am make we check something
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by NaBen1: 10:43pm On May 16, 2022
Bleep Muhammed S.A.W. and his followers. Religion of pieces and violence
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by JBoss25(m): 1:46am On May 17, 2022
Muna400:
Mehn dey get angry easily.. 2019..when we first came to Abuja from de east... Went to the market with my mum to buy meat.. My mum was doin the kind of pricing dey do in the east, naso we reach one hausa man dat sells meat, my moda was touching touching de meat and pricing, Las Las, my mum said she is not buying dat it's small for de price de guy was calling and I happened to glance up at his face, mehn if u see de murderous look on de hausa man's face.. My moda was busy speaking igbo to me telling dat she is not buying. I told her in igbo to look at de guys face first.. Immediately we respected ourselves and paid for de meat and left. Imagine if we didn't buy dat meat.. E for be anoda story.. They behave somehow
I was thinking u were a guy all along
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by depure(m): 6:14am On May 17, 2022
wis3:

"Holy Ghost Fire, nothing's going to happen to me, you should know what to be sending to this group, it's not that the group was created to be sending nonsense, the group was created for posting things like, test assignment e.t.c. not the nonsense you are posting, no be only prophet, you are coming to play on me."
This is the voice note that led to this whole issue..... It's a pity this led to her death to be honest with you.....
But I ask is different from your response anyway.... Those guys no try at all
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by SugarGirl44(f): 7:40am On May 17, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

Your ignorance won't let you know that blasphemy, even in the south, is a criminal offence. If she did insult the Prophet of Islam, she's a criminal.
They shouldn't have killed her tho.

Criminal kee you.
But your bandits and politicians that you pamper are not criminals right?

E no go better for you and any prophet that asks you to do human sacrifice for him.
Ogun go fire all of una.

Do you know how many thousands of people have insulted Muhamed since she was killed?

So wetin una gain?
Go ahead and kill all those people na.

Oponu arindin eranko inu igbo.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Muna400(f): 8:17am On May 17, 2022
[quote author=JBoss25 post=112903860] I was thinking u were a guy all along[really Do I sound lyk a guy?? Am a girl]
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by gbengu(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2022
Smh, who you be tolerant? Christian's or moslems?

Thank God for my Yoruba moslems but we still get some terrible ones too.

All the atrocities Muslim and their terrorists are committing against Christians in the cannot be tolerated by them. That's why Israe do not give a Bleep or breathing space for you guys in the middle east because of their past experiences with you guys after 3 days war and 7 days war that involve all the Muslim nations in the middle east against one tiny newly established country called Israel. Palestinians are suffering the past deed from all you all.

Now back to you. It's only an idol or gods made out of stone or wood who have hand and mouth but can not use them to defend himself.

Why must I fight for Jesus or my God when you abuse him? Why will you abuse my father if I didn't do anything that will bring shame or abuse to him. Even if at all, does that means that my father send me to kill you on his behalf. Think bro, think before you type here.

Thay lady, if she is your daughter, sister or girlfriend or your mother, you would allow her to be killed?

I'm saying this on RECORD, the murder cases and homicide cases that will be open for your so called Mohammed will be beyond imagination.

It's only something that is not real that use force and everything to stay relevant.

Until Christian's enact the LAW OF MOSES that says an EYE FOR AN EYE before you people will understand your boundary. Only rituallits and unbelievers kills for their stupid gods and prophet who is so ashamed or very lazy to fight for himself.

Jesus was abused, beaten, disgraced even by his own people and foreign people yet while in the pain, he asked for mercy because they don't know what they've done.

Can Mohammed endure that, the whole earth will be still be at war till now.

Religion of peace and of God that has killed many children of the same God they love. Religion that has killed more than 1st world war and 2nd world war put together in history of mankind.

A religion that has killed more than what Ak47 can not achieved.

Congratulations for killing her. Hope your Mohammed is very happy and dancing in his grave now.

Ignorance and exposure is a plague deadly than the Gun itself.

Peace.

Eyiwunmi33:

For sure, you wouldn't fight if somebody insulted your jesus, but I'm sure if someone insulted your father to your face, you would fight. Is it that you don't hold jesus in high esteem or you have no beleif in him sef.

You can't be insulting the Prophet of a religion millions of people are adherent of, and say it's nothing. It's not good. You christian should be tolerant ejor.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Denko2721987(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
See the wild baboons protesting for bloody murderers. Abokîs, I say unto you......... Tempers are boiling down south. Millions are keeping tabs on your actions, and most importantly, what becomes of the Abokî murderers you're protesting for. We see how churches are burnt and business of southerners confiscated. You guys should be careful because if somehow this results to civil war, it won't just be Nigeria vs South east. Normally I trust that Igbo people alone can give you Abokîs a run for your money 1VS1. But add we the Niger deltans and south west...... The nature of the defeat.... The complete annihilation.... I'm not sure if words would be able to describe it.

Unfortunately, Southern Nigeria seems cursed
with disunity to liberate themselves than to unite to do so
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by gbengu(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2022
Yes, it's the Southerners that also have the most recognized migrants that are very educated, productive and are holding different innovative positions around the world. They only have few bad eggs. When you hear any Nigeria doing greatly and competing with whites in every field, they are from the south and not those who are viruses sucking other people wealth and resources through fraudulent quota system.

Southerners are not cow breeds and almajiris that Bleep cows in day light. We are not a region invested with stupidity and looting of Nigeria money. Your fathers and ancestors grasp power by force because 5gey cannot feed themselves apart from stealing from the oil money from the south.

We are not idiots and vagabond who came in as terrorists only to kill at will. We are not animals and uneducated bastards that kill for a stupid prophet who is going to answer million homicide and murder cases at the day.

We are not the useless Northerners who always want one Nigeria at all cost because their ancestors cannot feed themselves or survive without the south

Naajjii:

Between North and South who are those all over the world giving Nigeria bad image? Go to Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, USA, Canada, Malaysia, Dubai, Thailand etc. You are all over the place with you scams, yahoo yahoo, drugs trading ,loudness and dubiousness. How many northerners do that?
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Eyiwunmi33(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2022
gbengu:
Smh, who you be tolerant? Christian's or moslems?

Thank God for my Yoruba moslems but we still get some terrible ones too.

All the atrocities Muslim and their terrorists are committing against Christians in the cannot be tolerated by them. That's why Israe do not give a Bleep or breathing space for you guys in the middle east because of their past experiences with you guys after 3 days war and 7 days war that involve all the Muslim nations in the middle east against one tiny newly established country called Israel. Palestinians are suffering the past deed from all you all.

Now back to you. It's only an idol or gods made out of stone or wood who have hand and mouth but can not use them to defend himself.

Why must I fight for Jesus or my God when you abuse him? Why will you abuse my father if I didn't do anything that will bring shame or abuse to him. Even if at all, does that means that my father send me to kill you on his behalf. Think bro, think before you type here.

Thay lady, if she is your daughter, sister or girlfriend or your mother, you would allow her to be killed?

I'm saying this on RECORD, the murder cases and homicide cases that will be open for your so called Mohammed will be beyond imagination.

It's only something that is not real that use force and everything to stay relevant.

Until Christian's enact the LAW OF MOSES that says an EYE FOR AN EYE before you people will understand your boundary. Only rituallits and unbelievers kills for their stupid gods and prophet who is so ashamed or very lazy to fight for himself.

Jesus was abused, beaten, disgraced even by his own people and foreign people yet while in the pain, he asked for mercy because they don't know what they've done.

Can Mohammed endure that, the whole earth will be still be at war till now.

Religion of peace and of God that has killed many children of the same God they love. Religion that has killed more than 1st world war and 2nd world war put together in history of mankind.

A religion that has killed more than what Ak47 can not achieved.

Congratulations for killing her. Hope your Mohammed is very happy and dancing in his grave now.

Ignorance and exposure is a plague deadly than the Gun itself.

Peace

Whether you would kill or not when someone insulted your father is not a concern, but the fact that you would frown at it is enough to tell you that blasphemy against the Prophet of religion which millions of people adhere to should be a crime.

Christians do not need to be harmed before they let out their disgusting intolerance. In a random conversation about family, they won't hesitate to tell you as a Muslim that polygamy is bad. One even said polygamy is the same as adultery undecided

Killing her is a total rubbish just as her supposed blasphemous statement is.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Eyiwunmi33(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Criminal kee you.
But your bandits and politicians that you pamper are not criminals right?

E no go better for you and any prophet that asks you to do human sacrifice for him.
Ogun go fire all of una.

Do you know how many thousands of people have insulted Muhamed since she was killed?

So wetin una gain?
Go ahead and kill all those people na.

Oponu arindin eranko inu igbo.
Thunder fire your mother and everyone who had hands in begetting you rubbish of a human being. Are politician who rob us of our resources muslims alone? While haven't you subjected the christian among them to what you think is the appropriate judgement?

If she truly did what she was accused of, then she's a criminal. If you think otherwise, go fight with your lawmakers....werey afofungbemu
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by SugarGirl44(f): 4:51pm On May 17, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

Thunder fire your mother and everyone who had hands in begetting you rubbish of a human being. Are politician who rob us of our resources muslims alone? While haven't you subjected the christian among them to what you think is the appropriate judgement?

If she truly did what she was accused of, then she's a criminal. If you think otherwise, go fight with your lawmakers....werey afofungbemu

Again thunder fire you and your prophet that you're fighting for, including the useless parents that gave birth to a loser.

So now go and bring your stones and matches.
Bloody terrorist.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Braga90(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2022
jimyjames:

It will never happen, it will always be one Nigeria against rebels the Igbos, if hundreds of thousands of Igbos plus some Easterners who were mistakenly identified as Igbos were massacred in the North, making them all to run back home empty handed, and still the South never took pity on them to defend them but rather joined the northerners match into igboland to finish what they started, calling it a fight for unity of Nigeria
, south uniting to fight the North will never happen, even if millions are killed in the North
You mumu no be small! Kei!!!
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Eyiwunmi33(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Again thunder fire you and your prophet that you're fighting for, including the useless parents that gave birth to a loser.

So now go and bring your stones and matches.
Bloody terrorist.

And sanponno kill you and re-kill your human god jesus. You idiot born of a loser father and Olosho mother.

So now go and bring your jesus to come and fight for you. Bloody mortal who couldnt fight for himself on the cross and wanted to save the world grin grin grin
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by SugarGirl44(f): 9:20pm On May 17, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

And sanponno kill you and re-kill your human god jesus. You idiot born of a loser father and Olosho mother.

So now go and bring your jesus to come and fight for you. Bloody mortal who couldnt fight for himself on the cross and wanted to save the world grin grin grin

Guess what? I'm not pained.
Na una dey cry and k!ll because of God.
Mumu boy.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Eyiwunmi33(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Guess what? I'm not pained.
Na una dey cry and k!ll because of God.
Mumu boy.
Bloody fool grin
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by SugarGirl44(f): 11:04pm On May 17, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

Bloody fool grin

Terrorist
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Eyiwunmi33(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Terrorist
; Wailer
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by SugarGirl44(f): 12:06pm On May 18, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

; Wailer

Wailing is better than terrorism.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Eyiwunmi33(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Wailing is better than terrorism.

You sef no say u be wailer. Ne absobed in perpetual wailing till thy kingdom comes.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Igbojew: 5:36pm On May 19, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

I hope Oyigboupdate,Hellenus and those Nairaland urchins are watching cos when Igbos start their own let them not come here to disturb us ooo...I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Igbojew: 5:40pm On May 19, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
See the wild baboons protesting for bloody murderers. Abokîs, I say unto you......... Tempers are boiling down south. Millions are keeping tabs on your actions, and most importantly, what becomes of the Abokî murderers you're protesting for. We see how churches are burnt and business of southerners confiscated. You guys should be careful because if somehow this results to civil war, it won't just be Nigeria vs South east. Normally I trust that Igbo people alone can give you Abokîs a run for your money 1VS1. But add we the Niger deltans and south west...... The nature of the defeat.... The complete annihilation.... I'm not sure if words would be able to describe it.
You will not hear those Nairaland urchins saying anything about this evil act but when Igbos retaliate now Nairaland will go on flame...I am that Igbojew
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by eche45(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2022
wis3:
No, Assume she's your mother. None of my relatives will be stupid enough to seeing what will kill them and still walk into it

U are too dumb
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by obaaderemi: 11:41pm On May 25, 2022
Wild animals. No wonder poverty is their heritage. Accursed northerners.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by wis3(m): 2:19am On May 26, 2022
eche45:

U are too dumb
you're too stupid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

£250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.