Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction (58826 Views)

Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / OPC Spits Fire Over Sokoto Riots / Sokoto Riots: Mob Sets Fire To Residential Building With Occupants Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Naijanascam: 6:54pm On May 16, 2022
kingthreat:

Defending evil? Same thing you atheists say against Christians.
Let us respect people's faith, stop making careless insensitive statements that can be traced to you.

Simply...... tell your God to fight for himself and I'm telling mine to fight for himself also and if you like abuse mine ma your own cup of coffee
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Mosesvic11(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
why isn't anyone talking about the part where she was asked to retract her statement and apologize?
you must be stupid, thank your god that you are not around me when writing this nonsense, you would have know how by now.idoit

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by pacespot(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2022
More disheartening when you consider that these people are shouting Allahu Akbar while causing these destructions on people's sweats sad
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by pacespot(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2022
More disheartening when you consider that these people wemre shouting Allahu Akbar while causing these destructions on people's sweats sad
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Naajjii: 7:06pm On May 16, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

The so called Northerners have been expressly using the nonsensical structures of Nigeria to do their scams and yahoos using Government offices, contracts and all manners of political harlotry to steal the revenues mostly gotten from down South.

Have you not heard about the scams your Northern Muslims are also doing in Saudi Arabia too?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-48107591
Hahaha you people have caused far more damage on Nigeria reputation. Everywhere you go is to show your character. You are the reason Nigeria passport is among the less attractive in the world because of your dubiousness trying to scam and outsmart foreigners.
This particular girl that you sited as example was wrongfully accused but has been released. This is just one isolated case.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Mosesvic11(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2022
kingthreat:
All these was very avoidable if that girl retracted her statement on the insult on the prophet
Now look at what her silly utterance caused her and is causing many other Christians. You know these people can become animals are ready to shed blood for their religion and you chose to spite them in the heart.
Her killing was pure injustice but these silly women, speaking anyhow and forming woke is a problem.

For the record, I am a Christian. I am for religious tolerance.
the reason why some of you still have mouth to talk is because you are on this side if not na sub you for de now
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Farid24224(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2022
ibechris:

After service they offered me a job there...I rejected it and I was glad I did.

How can I work in toxic and unfriendly environment full of bigots and hate.

You've not bee to Kano!!
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by isaiahethan: 7:12pm On May 16, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Good for you guys what are you still doing in the North? You're the target.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by J3susFr3ak: 7:16pm On May 16, 2022
Naajjii:

Hahaha you people have caused far more damage on Nigeria reputation. Everywhere you go is to show your character. You are the reason Nigeria passport is among the less attractive in the world because of your dubiousness trying to scam and outsmart foreigners.
This particular girl that you sited as example was wrongfully accused but has been released. This is just one isolated case.

So...who planted the drugs on her? Is it not the same criminal Alhajis in your North that are also famous for doing Money rituals and all manner crimes against innocent Christian girls?

Perhaps I must have sounded "too Southern to you". In principle I hate any kind of injustice and will align with all those who are oppressed by a very evil system. I am not even from the South.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Mosesvic11(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2022
SANDAT:
They won't talk about that part because they all claimed she never blasphemed. They are even bringing a new narrative that she only shouted the name of Jesus and thy descended on her.
you are stupid, can point to where she insulted your stupid prophet muhammad? Come to side and you smell yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by gidjah(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
NO SANE MUSLIM CAN TALK BAD ABOUT JESUS CHRIST,SO DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.).
For those that listened to the voice note of late Deborah,you can clearly hear some of her colleagues(which I believed are of the Christian faith too) warning her in the background about what she was about to post to the group chat.They knew they are in an environment that have different types of Muslims;the Extremists,Those on drugs e.t.c.They knew it won't end well but she still went ahead and post it.In the voice note,there was a point where she talk about Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) which I believe no Muslim in his her or her right sense can refer to Jesus Christ like that;even Boko Haram Terrorists don't use to talk Ill about Jesus Christ no matter what.Any Muslim that talk Ill about Jesus Christ has disobeyed God,the Books, Messengers and the Prophets.
If Deborah listened to the warning of her colleagues she would be alive today. Na stubborn fly dey follow dead body enter grave.Had it been she listened to her colleagues warning,all this will not be happening.
BTW,those that beat and burned her are supposed to take her to the appropriate authority and not to take the law into their hands.
hello Sir, I totally agree with you on this.I grew up all my life far far north and have never had issues religious wise with my best of friends here. Even if they do not know thier boundaries ,I anm wise enough to know and draw MINE. My best friend and brother. Is a core Islamic cleric. We lived together in dsame room for years inFCT before we both went higher and got married after good jobs,I honor him so so much for his mature way over life .We all should know our boundaries when it comes to Islam in d north please.CAN U SEND ME A SHOT OF THE CHAT AND VOICE NOTE SIR?I REALLY LIJKE TO BE WELL ARMED AND BALANCE IN MY APPROACH TO LIFE.NO NEED FOR UNNECESSARY SENTIMENT S WHEN U KNOW D RIGHT THING TO DO or THE TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by jaxmand: 7:22pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
why isn't anyone talking about the part where she was asked to retract her statement and apologize?
Take this post down and apologies... I know u will say what do u say... Think ...trust me u b animal
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by J3susFr3ak: 7:23pm On May 16, 2022
jaxxy:

who gave ipob oil?? oh they want to steal that after killing the south south people like they have been killing their fellow igbos??

Those bloody miscreants will only inherit the hottest parts of hell for their unspeakable atrocities not any anybodys oil.

for ur information I am not a Northerner

And I am a Middle Belt Christian who desires that the Christian section form a stronger Christian-based identity that would naturally evolve to forming the core of a Christian nation separate from the dusty filth of the core Sharia North.

Injustice is Injustice. This thread is about a dire crime committed by adherents of a particular religion against a weak and powerless female...and THEY are the ones who deserve to roast and boil in hell forever.

Sadly....the entire system right from the cracked head of Buhari to every aimless Almajari in their dusty Shaira streets is sick with canker worms and irredeemably rotten to the highest heavens..... normal system reset is not enough. Only the size of ten Hiroshimas can bring some sense into these people.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by MrDebonair: 7:29pm On May 16, 2022
For those still defending the gruesome killing of the lady, Y'all need to have your porous brains examined. There was no justification for taking a precious life. That's barbaric.

Churches were desecrated by the demented religious fanatics. Should we then say Christians should take laws into their hands by slaughtering all Muslims in their communities. I thought not.

I'm not going to reply any lunatic supporting the taking of an innocent life. Don't quote me.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Naajjii: 7:32pm On May 16, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

So...who planted the drugs on her? Is it not the same criminal Alhajis in your North that are also famous for doing Money rituals and all manner crimes against innocent Christian girls?

Perhaps I must have sounded "too Southern to you". In principle I hate any kind of injustice and will align with all those who are oppressed by a very evil system. I am not even from the South.
Mr man I can site thousands of examples of your yahoo yahoo and drug pushing people being caught everyday all over the world. Everyday there are cases of girls being killed with body parts taken for ritual in your region. By the way you are a full blown Nyamiri.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by zicoraads: 7:37pm On May 16, 2022
With the recent events, I have come to the conclusion that the North is done for.

I have lived here all my life, but even I, too, is shocked, not at the killing only, but the widespread support it got from the Muslim North. Not just the uneducated ones, but even the educated ones as well.

What was particularly difficult to understand was the fact that even though some popular Islamic scholars like Sheikh Lemu and Sheikh Gumi came out to forcefully speak against it, they were attacked.

Imagine the audacity to want to attack the Sultan's Palace? The Sultan?

This country's final death will come through a religious uprising. That will be the catalyst for its final disintegration.

I won't be here, in the North, when it starts. None of my family member will.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

And I am a Middle Belt Christian who desires that the Christian section form a stronger Christian-based identity that would naturally evolve to forming the core of a Christian nation separate from the dusty filth of the core Sharia North.

Injustice is Injustice. This thread is about a dire crime committed by adherents of a particular religion against a weak and powerless female...and THEY are the ones who deserve to roast and boil in hell forever.

Sadly....the entire system right from the cracked head of Buhari to every aimless Almajari in their dusty Shaira streets is sick with canker worms and irredeemably rotten to the highest heavens..... normal system reset is not enough. Only the size of ten Hiroshimas can bring some sense into these people.

Have u seen the atrocities and misery going on in the east bt ipob? u should pay closse attention it is unimaginable
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Blaqboy23(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
See the wild baboons protesting for bloody murderers. Abokîs, I say unto you......... Tempers are boiling down south. Millions are keeping tabs on your actions, and most importantly, what becomes of the Abokî murderers you're protesting for. We see how churches are burnt and business of southerners confiscated. You guys should be careful because if somehow this results to civil war, it won't just be Nigeria vs South east. Normally I trust that Igbo people alone can give you Abokîs a run for your money 1VS1. But add we the Niger deltans and south west...... The nature of the defeat.... The complete annihilation.... I'm not sure if words would be able to describe it.

I wouldn’t count on the west for any form of support they are all Docile ! I just hope the rest of the south and middle belt will be wise enough to join in arms.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Blaqboy23(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:

What’s your point imbe ?
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Eyiwunmi33(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2022
HardMirror:
is that what jesus thought you? So you cannot trust god again to fight for you. Is your god handicapped?
Let us chill and allow god to fight for himself please
That's even if you have God to fight for you. God, my ass. grin
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Eyiwunmi33(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2022
Light78:

You people are the same. Stop excluding yourself. I know you are a to run a man.
How many times are we going to tell you idiot human god worshipper that they don't represent Islam?
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2022
jaxxy:

The relationship is same mindless killings. They will all perish in the evil terrorist deeds

Ok for sure, wish we can have hell on Earth, let them be sent there without wasting time,...
Killing people is now like a butcher killing his cows for sales ..
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Eyiwunmi33(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Appropriate authority kee you dia!!!
Are we living in Iran or Iraq??
What's going to be the end result if she was even taken to any useless authority? Isn't it the same killing?
Ko ni da fun gbogbo yin.
Is she a criminal that should be taken to a court or what nonsense are you vomiting?

Is Muhamed not a human being like the rest of us, so what has she said about him to warrant even a slap, much less death?

No need even arguing with beasts like you, separation is the only way forward.
Your ignorance won't let you know that blasphemy, even in the south, is a criminal offence. If she did insult the Prophet of Islam, she's a criminal.
They shouldn't have killed her tho.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by 4front(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
See the wild baboons protesting for bloody murderers. Abokîs, I say unto you......... Tempers are boiling down south. Millions are keeping tabs on your actions, and most importantly, what becomes of the Abokî murderers you're protesting for. We see how churches are burnt and business of southerners confiscated. You guys should be careful because if somehow this results to civil war, it won't just be Nigeria vs South east. Normally I trust that Igbo people alone can give you Abokîs a run for your money 1VS1. But add we the Niger deltans and south west...... The nature of the defeat.... The complete annihilation.... I'm not sure if words would be able to describe it.
bro you are right but don't let us think of war with this people , they are the majority in all our forces, security, they are every where around us...we need God to fight this battle for us...all the top position they are there. We need prayer.

What cost buhari to call for consistition reform? They will suffer and they don't want that...we the ibos,yorubas, we are the one feeding them...
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by MUAnaZephyr: 8:35pm On May 16, 2022
PEACE WAS NEVER AN OPTION

You either give this people the Vawulence they seek, or you die as a victim. cool
AfricanColumbus:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by HardMirror(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

That's even if you have God to fight for you. God, my ass. grin
I am an atheist bro. I dont believe in any god
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Eyiwunmi33(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2022
gbengu:
Are you kidding me. And so?

Who is Mohammad that can't fight for himself in the grave he is.

A lot of abuse and different derogatory from Muslim and others to Jesus. Who even block an eye? The highest a real Christian will tell you. God forgive you and he moves on.

Go and read history and the beginning of Islam you'll know that it's there teaching to kill for a stupid God would is always afraid to defend itself.

I'm wandering the amount of murder cases the hist if heaven will opened for Mohammed at the judgement day.

The real Arabs that owns the religion are more civilised, advanced and even teach against that and your stupidly spilling rubbish that they warned her.

Even at that, she said all these religion nonsense in the group, not the prophet. Her last word was: What will you all gain from this? Now I hope your Allah and Mohammed is dancing and happy now.

Foolish talk.

For sure, you wouldn't fight if somebody insulted your jesus, but I'm sure if someone insulted your father to your face, you would fight. Is it that you don't hold jesus in high esteem or you have no beleif in him sef.

You can't be insulting the Prophet of a religion millions of people are adherent of, and say it's nothing. It's not good. You christian should be tolerant ejor.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by victorv12(m): 8:42pm On May 16, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

This is the best time for all the leaders in the SE, SS and SW to sit down and dialogue.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by teekay213(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2022
Naija8240:

The reason they are not violent in SW is because they are minority !!
are northern not also minority in the SW? yet they caused wahala in mile 12,just a month ago in ipaja and even here in Ibadan that got one pregnant woman killed just because of change.those people are just violently demonic.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Eyiwunmi33(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2022
HardMirror:
I am an atheist bro. I dont believe in any god
Atheists are even better than these christians that won't stop putting mouth in other people religious matter. At least, atheists are somewhat tolerant.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by 4front(m): 8:45pm On May 16, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

Your ignorance won't let you know that blasphemy, even in the south, is a criminal offence. If she did insult the Prophet of Islam, she's a criminal.
They shouldn't have killed her tho.
My brother, this issue with the north can not be reasoning for too long, you will develop headache. I am a Christian, if you like abuse Jesus, what is my own, Jesus can deal with you by Himself. Why must I fight for him who is alive to fight for himself? Peter was aggressive and he cut someone ear with sword but Jesus repaired the ear instantly...that is a man of peace.

Why should you fight for Mohammed? Let the gods fight for themselves now...it shows the north is lacking some understanding about religious..

I grew with Muslims here in yoruba land, we eat together, play together but the way it was in the north,can't be explained. The north Muslim don't respect out chief immam here in yoruba land.thdy regard them as fake Muslim.

This is a clear indication that we are not the same...please God plit this process

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos / Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.