Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction (58721 Views)

Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / OPC Spits Fire Over Sokoto Riots / Sokoto Riots: Mob Sets Fire To Residential Building With Occupants Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by HardMirror(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2022
Puskas:
Yoro Muslims should be watched closely more especially Ishaq Akintola
what is your problem with yoruba? Must you drag yoruba into your stupidity?

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Iamziggy: 3:32pm On May 16, 2022
IPOB , ESN and UGM.. should be on that list too.

007Marvel:
How is this a religion of peace? I don't understand is it that this people do not know what peace means? A religion where everyone of them kills without remorse! My God are these people humans! I'm saying this BOLDLY BOKO HARAM or Iswap will never end! Because these people are the BOKO Haram terrorists themselves! Before I used to feel sorry for them when they kill themselves,but not anymore! They can all go and die for all I care.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by proprince(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
why isn't anyone talking about the part where she was asked to retract her statement and apologize?

What statement?

What is wrong with what she said? Sidbu hear her insult muhammed?
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by HardMirror(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2022
tobillionaire:
Reprisal attacks should be launched on these marauders from the South asap
is that what jesus thought you? So you cannot trust god again to fight for you. Is your god handicapped?
Let us chill and allow god to fight for himself please
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by dejavubobo1(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
NO SANE MUSLIM CAN TALK BAD ABOUT JESUS CHRIST,SO DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.).
Deborah was warned by her colleagues in the background about what she was about to post but she refused to heed to their warning.They all knew what she was about to post won't end well.Na stubborn fly dey follow dead body enter grave.Had it been she listened to her colleagues warning,all this will not be happening.
BTW,those that beat and burned her are supposed to take her to the appropriate authority and not to take the law into their hands
Can u share the voice note. I keep hearing different version of wat she said.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by adefitim(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2022
Religion mentality
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Kazeem47(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2022
zionmade:

Instead of all this ur songs better start calling your brothers in the south, it will soon happen
Sincerely am praying it doesn't start.The investment that southerners have in the north is more than that of the northerners in the south.And in any crisis,it always bloody when the north is involved.There are Extremists,Drugs abusers e.t.c in the north.Please pray for peace and lets respect each other.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by ella45(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2022
We go burn their mosque too no wahala
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by fydence: 3:36pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
why isn't anyone talking about the part where she was asked to retract her statement and apologize?

Apologize for saying Jesus made her pass??..You must be very stupid!!!

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by sunnyside16(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:

and the result of that should be death and further destruction of properties. How do some of you even think!

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Germi9: 3:37pm On May 16, 2022
Take the evil out of the people and they will act right
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by UNDFTD: 3:38pm On May 16, 2022
All of you clamoring for and want to remain in ONE NIGERIA, this is what you are angling for, deal with it. I hope that Nigeria happens to all of you!

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by FalseProphet1(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
Is that the only part of the audio you heard? Or you are just trying to be ignorant?
My friend keep quiet. She never insulted your useless pedophile god. She only said you miserable headslammers should keep your religion from the class WhatsApp group.

But I'm not surprised cos when a human being slams his head all day for years, his brain gets destroyed and they begin to act like fools.

Let me tell you something, you see that innocent girl you murdered for you powerless god who can't defend himself, you and your entire generation will pay with your blood. Death will never depart from your family forever.

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Quiny32323: 3:39pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:

You must be one of those lunatics because I can't wrap my head around some of the arguments idiots like you brings up to justify this barbaric act.

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Levinas: 3:39pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
NO SANE MUSLIM CAN TALK BAD ABOUT JESUS CHRIST,SO DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.).
Deborah was warned by her colleagues in the background about what she was about to post but she refused to heed to their warning.They all knew what she was about to post won't end well.Na stubborn fly dey follow dead body enter grave.Had it been she listened to her colleagues warning,all this will not be happening.
BTW,those that beat and burned her are supposed to take her to the appropriate authority and not to take the law into their hands

What do you mea by this nonsense? To deny the divinity of Jesus is to have spoken ill of him. The divinity of Jesus is the foundation of Christianity. What if Christians now say that denying the divinity of Christ is a line nobody should cross? For a religion that came 600 years after Christianity, you guys audacity is mind-boggling!

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by ZombieTAMER: 3:39pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:

Blaming the victim?

you are no way different from the animals

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 16, 2022
And infidels like them desecrate the Sacred Alter, hope their flity and sinful hands did not touch the blessed Sacrament .

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Anaerobi(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
You cease to be a Muslim if you insult any of God's prophet. That's why you don't see Muslims going about cursing Jesus on this forum. Only Christians do that

Young Man, I have stayed in North for more than 20years, countless times have Muslims done that.

I have experience it from my teammates, street friends.... At my level now, my level of tolerance is just much, reason Because I turn deaf to those words.

Just that you people are hypocrite. Sorry to say that. Just addmit that what your brothers did is so so wrong.
You killed a human like you and you don't feel any remorse? Haba mutumina be honest.

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by wis3(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2022
sunnyside16:

and the result of that should be death and further destruction of properties. How do some of you even think!
I'm saying it could have been avoided. You can't knowingly put your hand in fire and expect to not get burned.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2022
jaxxy:

same thing ipob is doing with biafra and killing innocent people. They are all terrorists.

What is the relationship between Muslims killing innocent souls and IPOB not being a religious group

You are looking for a way to cover your wickedness of a religion filled with alot of social vices

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by jimyjames(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
See the wild baboons protesting for bloody murderers. Abokîs, I say unto you......... Tempers are boiling down south. Millions are keeping tabs on your actions, and most importantly, what becomes of the Abokî murderers you're protesting for. We see how churches are burnt and business of southerners confiscated. You guys should be careful because if somehow this results to civil war, it won't just be Nigeria vs South east. Normally I trust that Igbo people alone can give you Abokîs a run for your money 1VS1. But add we the Niger deltans and south west...... The nature of the defeat.... The complete annihilation.... I'm not sure if words would be able to describe it.
It will never happen, it will always be one Nigeria against rebels the Igbos, if hundreds of thousands of Igbos plus some Easterners who were mistakenly identified as Igbos were massacred in the North, making them all to run back home empty handed, and still the South never took pity on them to defend them but rather joined the northerners match into igboland to finish what they started, calling it a fight for unity of Nigeria
, south uniting to fight the North will never happen, even if millions are killed in the North

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by SANDAT(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
They won't talk about that part because they all claimed she never blasphemed. They are even bringing a new narrative that she only shouted the name of Jesus and thy descended on her.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by SmartyPants(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
Is that the only part of the audio you heard? Or you are just trying to be ignorant?

You're being a clown here.

You asked why we're not talking about the part she was asked to retract.

the statement she as asked to retract was "it's Jesus o"

So what are you now saying?

Right from it's "Jesus o", they were already planning for her. Someone heard and told her, then she posted the voice note on the group!

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by edosignature(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2022
When it comes to religion, Nigeria fight for God but when it come to their right they leave it for God.

Mental slavery.

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by MadamExcellency: 3:42pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:

What was the statement?
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by saintkel(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
See the wild baboons protesting for bloody murderers. Abokîs, I say unto you......... Tempers are boiling down south. Millions are keeping tabs on your actions, and most importantly, what becomes of the Abokî murderers you're protesting for. We see how churches are burnt and business of southerners confiscated. You guys should be careful because if somehow this results to civil war, it won't just be Nigeria vs South east. Normally I trust that Igbo people alone can give you Abokîs a run for your money 1VS1. But add we the Niger deltans and south west...... The nature of the defeat.... The complete annihilation.... I'm not sure if words would be able to describe it.
if only we r United.....if only
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by jimyjames(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2022
tobillionaire:
Reprisal attacks should be launched on these marauders from the South asap
Just Because there is an attack on Igbos in the North? Never
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by wis3(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2022
Anaerobi:

Young Man, I have stayed in North for more than 20years, countless times have Muslims done that.

I have experience it from my teammates, street friends.... At my level now, my level of tolerance is just much, reason Because I turn deaf to those words.

Just that you people are hypocrite. Sorry to say that. Just addmit that what your brothers did is so so wrong.
You killed a human like you and you don't feel any remorse? Haba mutumina be honest.
We are saying thesame thing. You find yourself in the midst of savages who would stop at nothing to kill you if you were accused of blasphemy, what was she expecting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested / Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback) / Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos