Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Stand With Deborah Samuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Deborah Samuel (201 Views)

Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With Deborah Samuel by SailorUgo(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
1. What was Deborah’s crime? She told those posting religious stuffs on a class WhatsApp group to stop.

2. Why was the WhatsApp group created? To keep students updated about things going on in the class, like assignments, etc
Note: it’s not an Islamic school or a class that deals with religious stuffs.
Why are most Nigerians hypocrites?
You want to be more righteous than the pope
You want to be more Islamic than the Arabs
YET YOU CANNOT OBEY SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS

There’s a section solely dedicated to RELIGION on Nairaland!
#Stop the preaching on Romance section! We go there to read love, sexual, emotional stories

#Stop the preaching on Politics section! It’s not a church or a mosque

#Stop the preaching on Tech section! We don’t want to hear it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Electoral Fraud: Prof. Uduk's Lawyer Plans To Abandon Case. / President Buhari Lands In Dubai / Tinubu Visited Jigawa, Delta And Edo States On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.