Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,402 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi (27987 Views)

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback / El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by Baffupdrizz(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2022
Politics is a very risky business.
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by BJanta: 9:12pm On May 15, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Wike is waiting for you.
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by Jonegonu: 9:14pm On May 15, 2022
The right man for the right job. It will all end in praises

1 Like

Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by ogundeleai(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2022
No one should be surprised the turn of event same Monday if he decide to continue as Minister and jettison presidential ambition... Most of them depend on government purse to prosecute unrealistic ambitions... Only Tinubu has muscle to withstand huge capital needed to prosecute such... The reality today is that can Osinbajo dare such if not for intervention of government financial barking... Ekuro nìdí ido, omode lofi un sere
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by tit(f): 9:29pm On May 15, 2022
Nice one.
Jibrin, replace your son Amaechi with your son Yusuf.
1-1
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by IDIOTmoderators: 10:42pm On May 15, 2022
Lawalemi:
Ole. To resign become problem for him.

He's busy taxing the CECC and other railway vendors before bolting away with hard currencies
Can you prove it? Talkative!
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by Ekpeitit(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2022
This one is very afraid of resignation, he knows he'll be irrelevant once he resigns.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by IDIOTmoderators: 10:49pm On May 15, 2022
pyro62:
Stupid man. I used to like him when he was my governor, but wike has exposed him to be a liar and an ass licker. He'll be worse than Jonathan, and thus would never get my vote or endorsement. They call him "the trusted one". And for this reason, I just can't trust him anymore! He can't even have the balls to speak up on the injustice done to Deborah.
Rubbish talk. Who are you? Who needs you to trust him? Who knows you? He doesn't even know if you exist.
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by IDIOTmoderators: 10:53pm On May 15, 2022
BJanta:

Wike is waiting for you.
Lol... Wike the loquacious noise maker! He can't do nothing... empty vessel.
I could remember all the bragging that he was going to probe Amaechi when he became governor, holding one stupid paper as prove when he was sworn in.
Where is the paper and probe today? Very stupid thug of a governor.
Na one way you and Wike go follow.
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by Gozac: 10:54pm On May 15, 2022
graphics111:
cheesy
The right man for the job.
I know say you no go win this one but it'll surely keep you in a better position for the next one.

CRA all the way.
Amaechi remains the best option for one, strong,united Nigeria
He has the capacity, competence and character to lead this country at this point in time

1 Like

Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by Gozac: 11:08pm On May 15, 2022
Amaechi remains the most experienced, qualified and prepared candidate to rule Nigeria for now.
He remains the unity candidate for one, strong united Nigeria
He has the competence, capacity and character to lead Nigeria
He has been tested and trusted in various capacities and performed creditably well
Having defeated merchantile militancy as a governor in Rivers state he is in best position to defeat insecurity in Nigeria
Come June 1 Amaechi will be voted overwhelmingly by APC delegates
Thank you sir for stepping forward with courage to lead Nigeria
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by techWriter3: 11:11pm On May 15, 2022
institutions haven't functioning by weekdays
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by Sugarmariner: 11:51pm On May 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Banks don't operate by Weekends. He needs to empty Railway's account on Monday grin
And the efcc should position their search light on him
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by Yoighaman(m): 11:56pm On May 15, 2022
Baffles me how someone will resign from a sure deal for a position you can never get to. Who is deceiving him?
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by BlaqT: 11:58pm On May 15, 2022
Thinking he will win right? Ode
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by showafrica(m): 3:09am On May 16, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

If you like resign next year, we are not interested
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by chrisxxx(m): 4:32am On May 16, 2022
jamesversion:

Sharap!!

Since it is his business, why did you comment??

If I catch you Amaechi no go fit bail you
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:43am On May 16, 2022
Today nah Monday someone should wake amaechi up and remind him of the resignation.
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by pyro62(m): 5:26am On May 16, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Rubbish talk. Who are you? Who needs you to trust him? Who knows you? He doesn't even know if you exist.

What's your name? IDIOTA okay that settles it. No one cares about you, soak away sniffing piece of dung
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by jamesversion: 5:37am On May 16, 2022
chrisxxx:

If I catch you Amaechi no go fit bail you

Haha, come to Ibaa, in Emohua and catch me. grin

Fear no go allow you come tongue
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by Donedeal1(m): 5:38am On May 16, 2022
Resignation be wahala again?. Just resign already and give proper attention to your ambition,

Does he want to release those train victims first?.
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by anonimi: 6:13am On May 16, 2022
Lawalemi:
Ole. To resign become problem for him.

He's busy taxing the CECC and other railway vendors before bolting away with hard currencies

How can he do anything like that under the government of Bubu, who himself is an a-looter comrade of Abacha, the worst known rogue in our country

1 Like

Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by chrisxxx(m): 6:14am On May 16, 2022
jamesversion:

Haha, come to Ibaa, in Emohua and catch me. grin

Fear no go allow you come tongue
Lol. Nwo nda meka. Hahahah
Oza nha Amaechi zegu.
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by anonimi: 6:15am On May 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Banks don't operate by Weekends. He needs to empty Railway's account on Monday grin

Na so now.
Bubu’s lazy youths catching cruise on top any matter that contributes to their deprivation.

1 Like

Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by anonimi: 6:17am On May 16, 2022
REALretep:
Still using state resources for his campaigns.
Enjoy till tomorrow

Do you equally complain about the politicians that you support using state resources to campaign?
If you don’t, does it make you a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by jamesversion: 6:18am On May 16, 2022
chrisxxx:

Lol. Nwo nda meka. Hahahah
Oza nha Amaechi zegu.

Meka su nwo ndah.

Nvekulem o.
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:31am On May 16, 2022
ogundeleai:
No one should be surprised the turn of event same Monday if he decide to continue as Minister and jettison presidential ambition... Most of them depend on government purse to prosecute unrealistic ambitions... Only Tinubu has muscle to withstand huge capital needed to prosecute such... The reality today is that can Osinbajo dare such if not for intervention of government financial barking... Ekuro nìdí ido, omode lofi un sere
PFN & CAN have said NO to a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Tinubu's ambition is very very DEAD ON ARRIVAL
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by chrisxxx(m): 6:37am On May 16, 2022
jamesversion:

Meka su nwo ndah.

Nvekulem o.
Meka
Ifu yala?
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by 1877eve: 6:43am On May 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
So you've not! Why are you scared
[/s]
Re: I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi by samdede(m): 7:32am On May 16, 2022
Please hurry up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] / Buhari In Kaduna To Meet With Stakeholders From The Areas Affected By The Crisis / Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.