Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Codewars.com Coding Challenges - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Codewars.com Coding Challenges (2386 Views)

Coding Challenges As A Newbie. / CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition / Do We Have Coding Bootcamps In Nigeria? / Faster Way To Learn Web Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Codewars.com Coding Challenges by Fr4nk(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2022
Temmylee01:
I agree with you, but those YouTube class are somehow complicated reason is they hardly explain very well. The guy will just be talking and talking.

Have you tried reading books, in my opinion, books are pretty good, as long you understand English grin
The point is that yoiu can always go at your own pace with books

As for YT vids, you can just have my number (I program in python) I can try to explain those concepts that are hard to grasp, and you can also jot down some of those terms so you can Google them later, if you're subscribed to a good channel then you're getting the best explanation you could possibly need
Re: Codewars.com Coding Challenges by Hassanait: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2023
A Sudoku solver is a computer program that can solve Sudoku puzzles automatically. Sudoku is a logic-based number puzzle that requires the player to fill in a 9x9 grid with numbers 1 through 9, ensuring that each row, column, and 3x3 sub-grid contains all the numbers from 1 through 9 without repetition. A Sudoku solver typically takes a partially filled-in puzzle as input and outputs a complete solution, or confirms that there is no solution if the puzzle is invalid.

Sudoku solvers use a combination of techniques to solve puzzles. The simplest approach is brute force, where the solver tries all possible combinations of numbers until it finds a solution. However, this approach is computationally expensive and not practical for solving large puzzles.

More efficient Sudoku solvers use a combination of logic and deduction to eliminate possibilities and narrow down the solution space. Techniques such as naked pairs, hidden pairs, X-Wings, and Swordfish are commonly used to eliminate possibilities and make progress towards a solution. These techniques involve looking for patterns of numbers in rows, columns, and sub-grids to eliminate possibilities and find the correct solution.

Sudoku solvers are often implemented as computer programs in various programming languages. Some solvers are standalone applications that can be run on a computer or mobile device, while others are integrated into websites or mobile apps that allow users to enter a Sudoku puzzle and get a solution in real time. Sudoku solvers are useful tools for people who enjoy playing Sudoku and want to check their solutions or get help solving a challenging puzzle.
https://sodokusolver.com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

C++ Question / Developer Integrates Interswitch's Webpay With Wordpress Plugin / Should You Study Computer Science To Learn How To Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.