Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB (27193 Views)

NBC Fines Trust TV ₦5 Million Over Documentary About Bandits / Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by donborg(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2022
emmnprince:

Ok. I'll do my own research.

No doubt IPOB had used some aggressive and violent approach to air their voice and show their grievance. Their reactions to issues at times, or better put, most times are not logical.

Yes bro. Very illogical.

When Uwazuruike was in prison, he did not call for his followers to destroy the 'Zoo'.

I am not supporting Kanu's incarceration, but his followers should not label the East a Zoo to be destroyed.They should go and face the Nigerians and stop killing Igbos.

The Northerners do not kill their own, Deborah was not a Fulani or Hausa but these cowards down here in the East will leave out Northerners to kill Igbos because they are of mixed breed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

National Assemby Summons IG Of Police Over Dino Melaye / Saraki Concludes His PDP Presidential Screening (photos) / He Is An Impostor, A Meddlesome Interloper - NLC Disowns Lamidi Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.