Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB (27211 Views)

NBC Fines Trust TV ₦5 Million Over Documentary About Bandits / Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by ceejayluv(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2022
Topmaike007:
when innocent lives were lost,where was BBC,the same British that armed Nigeria army during the civil war are they to be taken serious....
BBC made a documentary years back about extra judicial killings by security forces in the SE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by ceejayluv(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2022
InoGetJoy:
I didn't hear the BBC say anything about what caused this whole issue in the first place. Anyways, Nigeria remains a British contraption and the British will do anything to keep Nigeria together.

Also, why does the rest of Nigeria want igboland to remain with them so much? I thought y'all hate the Igbos?

Whatever caused it doesn't warrant descending into Savage fratricide going on now in the SE.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by hisgrace090: 7:33am On May 16, 2022
AntiBMC:

Ok...Have they gotten enough of Bokoharam/ iswap time? Becos those terror groups are safer than the actual citizens of Nigeria. Babble some more when fulani Terrorism becomes a thing of the past

Mind you they were paid to do this.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Buliwyf: 7:33am On May 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Please let seun do that fast..I'm not a slave my boi. I have my own sense of reason. Why did Britain leave the EU..?

I'm not interested in your fake advise and trashy propaganda, BBC investigations ko,BBC castigations ni

Where is the WMD in IraQ...Same BBC investigations before they invaded. Boy check front abeg

what about the investigations about Bandits?

Why haven't sponsors been published?

Maliaifa that CBN deputy is dead..that's real news.. I don't do Mainstream media..Fake fake fake

Problems about weakling like you,everyone can't afford anything because you cannot..If you are poor and miserable,don't generalize..I've never displayed wealth here or bragged and I don't intend to start now and as for the legal representative,I challenge you to sue me,so your eyes fit clear small

So when Britain were campaigning to leave the EU they decided to start killing British remainers en masse and also killing EU officials working in their country right? IPOB brain is always leaking. Too much foolishness in one person.

Very soon you will have wasted all the goodwill around the world. Keep acting like animals and start crying when you begin to be treated like one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by vanunu: 7:33am On May 16, 2022
SmartPolician:
The question we should all be asking ourselves is, "Why always the Igbos?" Why are the Igbos the only major tribe that wants to pull out of this union? Why not liaise with all the regions in the South and use the same energy to ask for restructuring.

If restructuring is executed the way it is planned, it is by far better than balkanization. Anyone who understands this will never support balkanization - that's why the Igbos are divided on presidency and secession.

It will not work, just look at all the countries in in Europe, you will see that they are all balkanized along ethnic lines as against what it used to be many years back, the only exceptions are Switzerland and United kingdom.
In Switzerland, the practice a confideral system, with a very weak center, that can never happen in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Nobody: 7:34am On May 16, 2022
grin I can't even trust BBC to report my birthday

Same BBC AND CNN told the world that Gangs with Guns attacked Train In Abuja....

BBC CAN REPORT YOUR MURDER AS FAIR FIGHT

SOME COUNTRIES ALREADY BANNING BBC NEWS THEY SPY ON YOU AND HAVE INTERVIEW WITH YOU THEN GO BACK TO STUDIO AND COOK YOUR INTERVIEW AND DISH OUT SOMETHING ELSE

BBC Protecting British Interests

5 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by ceejayluv(m): 7:35am On May 16, 2022
realray:
I don't believe their rubbish lie and if BBC sit down write this thing, its means they're part of the problem because UK will lose everything, their free oil and exploit of Nigeria, that's why whatever the north does they won't say anything about it or do anything but God pass them because Nigeria will eventually disintegrate and there's nothing anybody can do about it because it is ordained.....
Dude, there's no single lie in that report. Point out the so called lies

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Globetrot: 7:36am On May 16, 2022
Where was the bbc when all this atrocities were perpetrated in the south east? Where was the bbc when I lost my friend at ngwa high school? Where was the BBC when igbo boys were in humanely slaughtered on enugu to port Harcourt express way? The picture is getting clearer.

5 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by vanunu: 7:37am On May 16, 2022
These British people are evil , they contributed to the massacre of more than 3million Igbos and till today they have not apologized to the Igbos.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by InoGetJoy: 7:41am On May 16, 2022
ceejayluv:

Whatever caused it doesn't warrant descending into Savage fratricide going on now in the SE.
I've discovered most of the killings going on in the East isn't caused by IPOB but pinned to paint IPOB black.

Also, ever wondered why every crime committed in the East is now claimed to be done by IPOB without any investigations as if there hasn't always been crime in all parts of Nigeria? 4 policemen were killed in Bayelsa a few days ago, if it had happened in Imo State it would've been termed IPOB attack.

Soldiers have been killing people in Imo State and went free, if the siblings of those murdered people pick up guns and start shooting soldiers in revenge for the murder of their relatives, people will also term it IPOB. We all remember python dance.

Let's call a spade a spade, whatever is going on in the East is caused by the high-handedness of the Buhari-led administration

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Pedklose: 7:41am On May 16, 2022
Hypocrites! Why don't they carry out an investigation about the Sponsors and activities of Boko Haram Terrorists.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Caseless: 7:41am On May 16, 2022
Useless ipod yoot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by dadavivo: 7:43am On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:
When mainstream media get your time nothing can save you

Rubbish,

In Biafra I trust. No peace for the Zoo police and Army.

Mainstream media my asss

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Mooh247: 7:46am On May 16, 2022
dadavivo:

Rubbish,

In Biafra I trust. No peace for the Zoo police and Army.

Mainstream media my asss

You sha want free UK or US visa like the one they gave Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi

Let me be the first unbehalf of Nairalanders to tell you that you won't be missed, we won't contribute one Kobo for your freedom and we won't even say anything nice when your news makes front page

Ntooor!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by InoGetJoy: 7:48am On May 16, 2022
SmartPolician:
The question we should all be asking ourselves is, "Why always the Igbos?" Why are the Igbos the only major tribe that wants to pull out of this union? Why not liaise with all the regions in the South and use the same energy to ask for restructuring.

If restructuring is executed the way it is planned, it is by far better than balkanization. Anyone who understands this will never support balkanization - that's why the Igbos are divided on presidency and secession.
How many leaders have you ever heard champion the cause for restructuring? Buhari who claimed he'll restructure Nigeria during his campaign, what did he do after he won the election?
I'm sure you know restructuring will reduce the power at the centre and our leaders will never want that, they love the way the country is because it benefits them. How many of these ones campaigning for 2023 have ever talked about restructuring? Open your mouth and say it and watch the entire North turn 180° on your presidential ambition.
I support restructuring too, but knowing how Nigeria is and that it'll never be restructured, let them balkanize this contraption

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by dadavivo: 7:51am On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

You sha want free UK or US visa like the one they gave Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi

Let me be the first unbehalf of Nairalanders to tell you that you won't be missed, we won't contribute one Kobo for your freedom and we won't even say anything nice when your news makes front page

Ntooor!!!!

Go chop your Oga food

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by ceejayluv(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I've discovered most of the killings going on in the East isn't caused by IPOB but pinned to paint IPOB black.

Also, ever wondered why every crime committed in the East is now claimed to be done by IPOB without any investigations as if there hasn't always been crime in all parts of Nigeria? 4 policemen were killed in Bayelsa a few days ago, if it had happened in Imo State it would've been termed IPOB attack.

Soldiers have been killing people in Imo State and went free, if the siblings of those murdered people pick up guns and start shooting soldiers in revenge for the murder of their relatives, people will also term it IPOB. We all remember python dance.

Let's call a spade a spade, whatever is going on in the East is caused by the high-handedness of the Buhari-led administration
Because ipob propaganda is anchored on violent incitement and hate speech. If MNK, the leader can be inciting violence, then the group is inherently anarchistic in Nature.
I warned some folks years back about the dangers of incitement. The world saw the effects of radio hate speech in Rwanda.

Besides, the hate speech/propaganda started in 2013 before buhari became president.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Zeezenho: 7:53am On May 16, 2022
Buliwyf:

So when Britain were campaigning to leave the EU they decided to start killing British remainers en masse and also killing EU officials working in their country right? IPOB brain is always leaking. Too much foolishness in one person.

Very soon you will have wasted all the goodwill around the world. Keep acting like animals and start crying when you begin to be treated like one.

Good will my foot.we never enjoyed an goodwill from no one.
Biafra is a spirit, no amount of propaganda, envy,jealouse or hate will stop us bbc can do all they want we will do our own thing too.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Buliwyf: 7:57am On May 16, 2022
Zeezenho:

Good will my foot.we never enjoyed an goodwill from no one.
Biafra is a spirit, no amount of propaganda, envy,jealouse or hate will stop us bbc can do all they want we will do our own thing too.

Mumu spirit and dumb people. No wonder nobody wants to be identified with animals. That's why you will keep crying about people denying their Igboness till tomorrow because nobody wants to be lumped up with people like you. Daft tactless idiots.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:04am On May 16, 2022
answering kids like you gives me joy because fear no go let you generalize and insult igbos.

The way you blind bats trust the FG is mind-blowing...anyways another suffering for all of us..wetin consign me

when ediots talk about animal treatment, I wonder if they are treated like angels in this same country not knowing they are the worse animals..hahahahahaha..

Fela has said it...all of you zombie

Buliwyf:

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Juoflife1(f): 8:04am On May 16, 2022
Divide this country abeg, make everybody go their way.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by SmartPolician: 8:06am On May 16, 2022
InoGetJoy:

How many leaders have you ever heard champion the cause for restructuring? Buhari who claimed he'll restructure Nigeria during his campaign, what did he do after he won the election?
I'm sure you know restructuring will reduce the power at the centre and our leaders will never want that, they love the way the country is because it benefits them. How many of these ones campaigning for 2023 have ever talked about restructuring? Open your mouth and say it and watch the entire North turn 180° on your presidential ambition.
I support restructuring too, but knowing how Nigeria is and that it'll never be restructured, let them balkanize this contraption

I am afraid your point is not solid. Nobody is talking about what the leaders want here; I am talking about the IPOB setting the agenda. My argument is, "Why not focus on something that will benefit all parties in the Nigerian state instead of asking for the impossible?"

The thing is, Nigeria is a dysfunctional country and her selfish leaders wouldn't mind deploying all her resources to keep it one, including committing a massacre. It happened in 1967 and hope IPOB knows what they are getting the East into.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:07am On May 16, 2022
Buliwyf:

Mumu spirit and dumb people. No wonder nobody wants to be identified with animals. That's why you will keep crying about people denying their Igboness till tomorrow because nobody wants to be lumped up with people like you. Daft tactless idiots.

reveal where you are from with your full.chest if you fit....Minority
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Chrismania100: 8:08am On May 16, 2022
You are a big cowardd, Seun your fake Yoruba fake media...Britains are criminal and two sided faces like yoruba.All the previous killing done by Nigerian Army on peaceful demonstared Biafra, they never said anything.But, when Biafra started retaliating, you would see them vomiting trash.Always intervening in Nigeria Election so that they will continue to milk Nigeria.That is why they frequently flood in Tinubu House,ndi ori.

Mooh247:

The day Seun would dicide to forward your i.p details to law enforcement agencies for further investigation then you go understand that you are not annonymous you are barely been given the rear Priveledge of Freedom of expression which you have abused beyond normal

BBC investigation always leads to criminal lawsuit and some time law suit at international Criminal Court... So you better use your senses when supporting IPOB

Not like you can even afford quality legal representative sef

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2022
Hope you get that kind strength wen they roast you alive for Sokoto

erubati:

Hope u go get that kain strenght when Dem reason ur matter.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by AbaLion: 8:09am On May 16, 2022
The UK Government has reportedly denied Igbos asylum having being labelled as a terrorist organization. No matter how Igbos deny it, this documentary is a clear proof.

-Lion

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Emergingnation3(m): 8:10am On May 16, 2022
helinues:

The cheap attention the illiterates Ipob are craving for has been granted.

Those who don't have an idea about how destructive the group is can now learn more from this article.

Btw, BBC will be next attacking target. Anything to expose the activities of those miscreants always make their supporters and sympathizers uncomfortable
Says illiterate Afonja Muslim, skull mining terrorist.... Has been granted with cheap propaganda grin grin.

Nelson Mandela was profile as a terrorist by thesame British media , but that didn't stop him from achieving his aimed of liberating his people from Apartheid regime.....

Chronic unity beggar...
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Buliwyf: 8:11am On May 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
answering kids like you gives me joy because fear no go let you generalize and insult igbos.

The way you blind bats trust the FG is mind-blowing...anyways another suffering for all of us..wetin consign me

More gibberish. No single sense. This is what happens when failures and morons decide to be freedom fighters. I asked you why the British didn't use the same approach you animals are using since you compared your secession to Brexit indirectly. Now you are talking about trusting the FG. Mugu ran out of ideas. Glad you acknowledge that your comparison was senseless which is why you couldn't defend it.
Keep killing yourselves and your own people in the hope of Biafra. The world is watching and taking note. We shall see where it leads you to in the future.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Buliwyf: 8:13am On May 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

reveal where you are from with your full.chest if you fit....Minority

Better to be from a minority and respected than be from a majority of mostly emotional morons with no intelligence and no tact or wisdom. So much so that you have been relegated to a pariah everywhere you are. Clowns

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Kingzeez10: 8:15am On May 16, 2022
Winters23:
angry

The Brits working hard to keep the business arrangements intact in the Niger area...

When are they going to do the usual documentary on the one country different constitution we have in the North?

When are they going to call out Northern religious bigots who kill to defend their dead prophet?

When are they going to mention the burden of the north on southern Nigerians?

When are they going to apologise for the crime of amalgamation of 1914?

Just when, when, when?

Note: I am not ipob terrorist neither am Igbo, but I am tired of Northern parasites.
Lol. Going by this write-up ,IPOB are terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Zeezenho: 8:15am On May 16, 2022
Buliwyf:

I repeat no amount of propaganda,hate, jealousy, oppression and suppression will stop us.

All hail Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by pacespot(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2022
One thing that is clear in Nigeria politics is, the British and Fúlàní are in the same league.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo / Flavour, Phyno Attend Peter Obi & Pat Utomi Lecture In Howard University (Video) / BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.