Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB (27164 Views)

NBC Fines Trust TV ₦5 Million Over Documentary About Bandits / Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by QuotaSystem: 1:10pm On May 16, 2022
naptu2:

I did not see anything about the place of origin in that post, so what the hell do you mean by it is contained in my post? If it is contained in my post, then go and ask the BBC. If the military high command said something, then go and ask them. What I know is that you said that they were Cameroonian Fulani DSS. Are you now saying that you lied? Who is paying you?

However, like I said before, this is an attempt to change the subject. Why don't you address what is actually in the post, for example, Omote Biafra saying that people should be beheaded, burnt to ashes and their houses invaded, or Nneka Igwenagu saying that the youth leader of Ogidi does not deserve to be alive (and he was later killed).

There is no where in my post that the place of origin of anyone was mentioned. Don't try and derail. It won't work.
If you want to know the place of origin of those people, go to threads where that is discussed. You and I know that there are people that claim to know them and they have created posts and threads about that.

Kudos...hammer on comrade cool

Don’t fall for their lame diversionary antics.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by ShaqFu: 1:10pm On May 16, 2022
Ishilove:

Let them say whatever they want to say. The government must match words with action
Oh yes I totally agree but who with this present crop of corrupt politician do you think is capable of doing such?
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by naptu2: 1:13pm On May 16, 2022
MadamExcellency:

I am not a ghost that you should accuse and get away without a response.

You accused me in your post of making an obnoxious and infantile statement below which is false
[s]What I know is that you said that they were Cameroonian Fulani DSS. Are you now saying that you lied? Who is paying you?[/s]

I never said this nor that

I didn't accuse you of anything, just asking questions.

Secondly, the BBC article you lifted claimed to have contacted the families of the deceased but nowhere did it mention a precise location of these people for verification and they went further to contact IPOB social media personnel on a supposedly hit and paid hit job/junk journalism.

It's s a total shame what BBC has become and how corruption and politics have eaten them up.

What is the significance of the article you posted than taking a hit on IPOB activists and social media influencers?

Mtschew. You should know by now that I know exactly what you are doing. OK, let's play this game.

1) The BBC has said that it contacted the family members and gotten a statement from them. Do you have any proof that this is not true? https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-61376132

2) It's not only the BBC that has claimed to contact them. Others have also claimed to contact them and they got the same statement. Do you have any proof that this is not true? On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus

But, like I said, I know exactly what you are trying to do. You are trying to derail the thread. That is the exact reason that I said that we can assume that they are Cameroonian DSS Fulani or whatever you want. Now, can we address the issue that is actually in the article (because as I wrote earlier, no where was the origin of the soldiers mentioned in the article).

As I said before, why are you running away from the subject of the thread? What do you have to say about this?

naptu2:

However, like I said before, this is an attempt to change the subject. Why don't you address what is actually in the post, for example, Omote Biafra saying that people should be beheaded, burnt to ashes and their houses invaded, or Nneka Igwenagu saying that the youth leader of Ogidi does not deserve to be alive (and he was later killed).

naptu2:
Their usual method on Nairaland.

1) Try to derail the thread by talking about other things.

2) Accuse you of doing the exact thing that they are doing. Some of them will even accuse you of being one of them (that is, being an Ipob member).

3) Try to provoke and insult you so that they can derail the thread with fights.

4) They will cook up conspiracy theories and use their usual misinformation to try and discredit you.

naptu2:
Now, check out the posts on this thread and read what I wrote earlier.

1) Have they addressed the issue of Efe Uwanogho asking her followers to behead traditional rulers, religious leaders and government officials from the South East? The video of her saying so is right there on the first page. Have they addressed the fact that she said that these people should be burnt to ashes and that their houses should be invaded?

2) Have they addressed the fact that Simon Ekpa and Nneka Igwenagu threatened the leader of the Ogidi youths (who had brought out the youths to protest against the sit at home order)? Have they addressed the fact that that same leader of the Ogidi youths was murdered after Simon Ekpa and Nneka Igwenagu made those threatening videos?

3) Have they addressed the fact that Ipob members in the video admitted that they are being paid to post on social media?

4) Have they addressed the Ipob posts that call for people to carry out violent acts and the posts that celebrate such violent acts?

No

What they have done is to deflect by talking about other things that are not related to the video.

Accuse the BBC, Britain and everybody else of running a conspiracy against them

Insult people.

That statement about me making an allegation about you is just laughable. What's the matter? You can't take what you dish? What's the meaning of the nonsense that you wrote about me being paid? I simply repaid you in your own coin, get over it.

Now, note this important information, I shall put you in my ignore list if your respond without answering my questions and addressing the issues that are actually in the article.

Furthermore, I will report you to the mods if you derail the thread.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2022
wasted minority pon da beat....

donbenie:
IPOB Urchin..
Your stupidity have turned Igboland to Somalia and you are happy..
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2022
minorities seeking for notice will be trashed

Fearlez:
this demon is one of the bastards abroad stoking the flames of war in Nigeria because he believes he can't inhale the smoke.

He is not only demonic but illiterate and ignorant.

Check his response as he never counters what BBC has said factually but goes on a different path to bring up unrelated matters.

The goat's mission is to try and discredit the BBC while taking your mind from the matter at hand.

Funny thing is oversea isn't a fortress. We go see how you go end!
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2022
minorities seeking for notice will be trashed..ediot say I dey discredit BBC.....

Fearlez:
this demon is one of the bastards abroad stoking the flames of war in Nigeria because he believes he can't inhale the smoke.

He is not only demonic but illiterate and ignorant.

Check his response as he never counters what BBC has said factually but goes on a different path to bring up unrelated matters.

The goat's mission is to try and discredit the BBC while taking your mind from the matter at hand.

Funny thing is oversea isn't a fortress. We go see how you go end!
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by dialfa: 1:21pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

The day Seun would dicide to forward your i.p details to law enforcement agencies for further investigation then you go understand that you are not annonymous you are barely been given the rear Priveledge of Freedom of expression which you have abused beyond normal

BBC investigation always leads to criminal lawsuit and some time law suit at international Criminal Court... So you better use your senses when supporting IPOB

Not like you can even afford quality legal representative sef

As an Afonja, I know he has already done the bolded.

As were are not of your fear fear race, we fight on.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2022
Let me not make you popular... now shuu

Fearlez:
bloodsucking illiterate!
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by donbenie(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
wasted minority pon da beat....

Hope you are enjoying what you Criminals have reduced Igboland to..
Burning Igbo properties,maiming and killing Igbos is your idea of freedom fighting. .
#EFULEFU
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Crayfish09: 2:13pm On May 16, 2022
Winters23:
angry

The Brits working hard to keep the business arrangements intact in the Niger area...

When are they going to do the usual documentary on the one country different constitution we have in the North?

When are they going to call out Northern religious bigots who kill to defend their dead prophet?

When are they going to mention the burden of the north on southern Nigerians?

When are they going to apologise for the crime of amalgamation of 1914?

Just when, when, when?

Note: I am not ipob terrorist neither am Igbo, but I am tired of Northern parasites.

Your civilized people attacked a sound engineer and burned him to death yesterday over N100. So rather than running your mouth, you should be calling for sanity in the whole country
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2022
classless minority

donbenie:
Burning Igbo properties,maiming and killing Igbos is your idea of freedom fighting. .
#EFULEFU
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by afube: 2:20pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:
When mainstream media get your time nothing can save you

Mainstream media is mass manipulation......mass deception!!!! Mainstream media is a tool of satan himself. Satan is about to find out that There is a Supreme Landlord that owns this world and universe!
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by donbenie(m): 2:21pm On May 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
classless minority

Class is IPOB Criminals leaving Kanu in Abuja and unleashing mayhem on their homeland.. wink
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Mooh247: 2:21pm On May 16, 2022
afube:

Mainstream media is mass manipulation......mass deception!!!! Mainstream media is a tool of satan himself. Satan is about to find out that There is a Supreme Landlord that owns this world and universe!

Lol

Reminds me of my deeper life old friend, TV to him is a demonic tool
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by afube: 2:22pm On May 16, 2022
Conrod:
Dream on,..joseph of our time.

You dey mind the brainless buffoon!
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Agwotulumbe(f): 2:22pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol

yes ooo
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Braga90(m): 2:23pm On May 16, 2022
Guyman02:

I can feel your fears as a minority tribe, if Igbos serve as buffer and if they should be allowed to leave Nigeria Fulani go overrun minority areas in a short time.

Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that have the mind to revenge brutally against Fulani if given the chance and the British know this and that was why they backed the north in the civil war without which Biafra would never have been defeated by Nigeria on a level playing field.
Wala hi!!! You mumu no be small. Kei!
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by afube: 2:27pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol

You can't decipher the difference between tv and mass media abi? I can see this our dialogue will not go anywhere! You have not asked yourself why the BBC has not done the same exposee on the Fulani industrial scale massacre of middle belt Christians? Ooh you black people deserve to stew in your stupidity........very annoying people!
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Mooh247: 2:32pm On May 16, 2022
afube:

You can't decipher the difference between tv and mass media abi? I can see this our dialogue will not go anywhere! You have not asked yourself why the BBC has not done the same exposee on the Fulani industrial scale massacre of middle belt Christians? Ooh you black people deserve to stew in your stupidity........very annoying people!

I think only an idiot would sit in his Retarrded imaginative world to utter complete nonsense about BBC not reporting Fulani menace or midlebelt crisis even when both proof of reportage exist online with the help of Google search

I don't know if alliance to IPOB causes stupidity or just lack of IQ makes people join something detrimental to their society while blaming others

@Agwotulumbe your attention is needed, pay me the 300k and let me get one sniper hit on this nigga
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by od501: 2:33pm On May 16, 2022
naptu2:
Their usual method on Nairaland.

1) Try to derail the thread by talking about other things.

2) Accuse you of doing the exact thing that they are doing. Some of them will even accuse you of being one of them (that is, being an Ipob member).

3) Try to provoke and insult you so that they can derail the thread with fights.

4) They will cook up conspiracy theories and use their usual misinformation to try and discredit you.

Nigerian soldiers are targeting and killing youths in Orlu, and have once razed over 50 houses in a day for nothing. As in for absolutely nothing sake. I dare you to place a call and confirm this.
So, tell me, is that a conspiracy or misinformation?

This evil you guys are trying so hard to encourage, thinking you are being patriotic will eventually consume you or any of your own. In Some where in Anambra in 2017 the army slaughtered over 200 people for carrying Biafra placards. Make your findings, you call that conspiracy too?

And people like you, cos u can read English sentences, read some newspaper reports from someone who wasn't even there when it happened, come here to say all these shii? Chai...!

Why do we all go to school and come out being dumber?! Have you read Maliafa's report? You still think that's a conspiracy or misinformation? Like I said, keep supporting your enemy, you will definitely be a victim one day. I can assure you.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Agwotulumbe(f): 2:34pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

I think only an idiot would sit in his Retarrded imaginative world to utter complete nonsense about BBC not reporting Fulani menace or midlebelt crisis even when both proof of reportage exist online with the help of Google search

I don't know if alliance to IPOB causes stupidity or just lack of IQ makes people join something detrimental to their society while blaming others

@Agwotulumbe your attention is needed, pay me the 300k and let me get one sniper hit on this nigga
hahahahaha
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by afube: 2:44pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

You are an utter buffoon, what was your reaction at the so called BBC report on fulani massacres..nothing I guess? Where are the fulani names mentioned on the so called BBC reports? Look Jack...get off the white man's crotch and restore your manly pride........you sound like a bloody coon! BBC indeed
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Mooh247: 2:49pm On May 16, 2022
afube:

You are an utter buffoon, what was your reaction at the so called BBC report on fulani massacres..nothing I guess? Where are the fulani names mentioned on the so called BBC reports? Look Jack...get off the white man's crotch and restore your manly pride........you sound like a bloody coon! BBC indeed

Honestly only a very foolish inbreded low thinking retarded animal wouldn't know that BBC Africa and BBC Nigeria have full staff strength of Africans and Nigerians and BBC corporation is now a business enterprise

Well a fool stupid enough to follow destructive Ipob shouldnt even deserve my attention

Do me a favour, kindly Fvck off y mention and stop qouting me

Thanks in advance

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Winters23: 2:55pm On May 16, 2022
[s]
Crayfish09:

Your civilized people attacked a sound engineer and burned him to death yesterday over N100. So rather than running your mouth, you should be calling for sanity in the whole country
[/s]

Who are the okada riders in Lagos?

Is it north hausa/fulani invaders?

They murdered the sound engineer over 100

Northern states banned them but they'll arm twist lagos not to ban...

Still, the north remains the problem of Nigeria...
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Crayfish09: 3:16pm On May 16, 2022
Winters23:
[s][/s]

Who are the okada riders in Lagos?

Is it north hausa/fulani invaders?

They murdered the sound engineer over 100

Northern states banned them but they'll arm twist lagos not to ban...

Still, the north remains the problem of Nigeria...

Of all the suspects that have been arrested, I did not see anyone that dressed like a Hausa man.

Also, that is just one incidence. The other time you all clapped in approval when dozens of Hausa traders were killed just because ONE of them had a disagreement with a Yoruba woman.

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Winters23: 3:26pm On May 16, 2022
Crayfish09:

Of all the suspects that have been arrested, I did not see anyone that dressed like a Hausa man.

Also, that is just one incidence. The other time you all clapped in approval when dozens of Hausa traders were killed just because ONE of them had a disagreement with a Yoruba woman.

Keep fooling yourself.

I have never applauded the killing of anyone, the death of any Nigerian is a tragedy.

That's why the likes of ipob, boko haram, bandits, killer herdsmen etc all disgust me
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by naptu2: 3:57pm On May 16, 2022
naptu2:
Do you know the interesting thing about that BBC documentary? The reaction proved the BBC right. Ipob came out with their full troll farm to try and discredit it and shut down people that are talking about it, but they could not defend themselves against any of the issues raised in the documentary. That's because the most damaging issues were revealed by Ipob members.

It was Omote Biafra that called for Ipob members to behead people, burn them to ashes and invade their homes. How will they respond to that?

It was Nnamdi Kanu that told his followers to kill security agents and burn any car they see from midnight till 5am. How will they defend that?

It was Simon Ekpa and Nneka Igwenagu that said that the Ogidi youths do not deserve to live. Shortly afterwards the Ogidi youth leader was killed. How will they defend that?

It was Omote Biafra that clearly said that they were being paid and that she shared the money among the Ipob warriors. How will they react to that?

It was Uche Mefor, a former deputy leader of Ipob that said that Ipob was involved in spreading disinformation and lies and he also told us how it started. What will they say about that?

It was Uche Mefor that said that, "It is not even fighting against the enemy. It is now fighting and killing our people". How will they respond to that?

It was George Onyeibe, a former Africa representative of Ipob, who told us that Ipob has troll farms and that the members of these troll farms are being paid and given phones and laptops to post propaganda on behalf of Ipob. How will they respond to that?

It was Okenna Okechukwu (Biafran Child) that explained that he speaks in his dialect so that his Facebook page would not be taken down. He was telling his followers to behead an Ipob critic and he didn't want Facebook to take down his page for that.

So how can they respond to this. They can't. That's why all you see on this page are people talking about Sokoto, as if it is OK to kill people in the South East just because people are being killed in Sokoto, or making up ridiculous conspiracy stories that the UK, BBC, CNN and in fact the whole world is against them, or you see them insulting people and basically just trying to derail the thread. That is simply because they cannot address the issues that were raised in the documentary.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2022
Minorities have no say

donbenie:
Class is IPOB Criminals leaving Kanu in Abuja and unleashing mayhem on their homeland.. wink
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by 2elliot: 5:39pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

The day Seun would dicide to forward your i.p details to law enforcement agencies for further investigation then you go understand that you are not annonymous you are barely been given the rear Priveledge of Freedom of expression which you have abused beyond normal

BBC investigation always leads to criminal lawsuit and some time law suit at international Criminal Court... So you better use your senses when supporting IPOB

Not like you can even afford quality legal representative sef

If the world was a working place, people like you deserve the Nuremberg Trial and execution because you aided a rogue government to carry out crimes against humanity. It does not matter if you are being patriotic to your country or government, or you were following orders, but crime is crime and people like you are guilty. Your actions in supporting the killing of the Biafran people by your government will one day be used against you or any one of you. The right to freedom of indigenous people is sacrosanct. From the killing of unarmed Biafrans with just flags and banners, will continue to be used as an evidence of the rogueness of you country for crimes against humanity. A day of recompense will come when Biafran becomes free.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by 2elliot: 5:41pm On May 16, 2022
Winters23:

I have never applauded the killing of anyone, the death of any Nigerian is a tragedy.

That's why the likes of ipob, boko haram, bandits, killer herdsmen etc all disgust me
Every indiginous people have the right to self rule and Biafrans are not excluded. Your blackmails will not take that right away.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Mooh247: 5:42pm On May 16, 2022
2elliot:
If the world was a working place, people like you deserve the Nuremberg Trial and execution because you aided a rogue government to carry out crimes against humanity. It does not matter if you are being patriotic to your country or government, or you were following orders, but crime is crime and people like you are guilty. Your actions in supporting the killing of the Biafran people by your government will one day be used against you or any one of you. The right to freedom of indigenous people is sacrosanct. From the killing of unarmed Biafrans with just flags and banners, will continue to be used as an evidence of the rogueness of you country for crimes against humanity. A day of recompense will come when Biafran becomes free.

I never knew Nairaland now allow lunatics this days

Please don't qoute me next time
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by 2elliot: 5:44pm On May 16, 2022
donbenie:
#EFULEFU
You are experiencing a mass psyop and your chaotic brain is confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion / Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help! / Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.