Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) (29984 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by JosephXavier: 10:52am On May 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

Obi became voiceless over Deborahs death. His ambitions are more important.

Like obi like atiku

Tambuwal the Sokoto state governor said what?
Tinubu is a Muslim, and what did he say about his fellow Muslims?
Saraki is also a presidential hopeful?
Osinbajo is the vice president of the country and what did he say?
Senate president Ahmed Lawal?
Chief judge of the federation?
Malami the miinister of justice that is supposed to be the custodian of the Nigeria's Constitution?
Police IG?
DSS?
Women affairs ministry since the person murdered was a woman?

Among all these people, you in your smartness mentioned Peter Obi

Na God go punish you
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2022
JosephXavier:

Tambuwal the Sokoto state governor said what?
Tinubu is a Muslim, and what did he say about his fellow Muslims?
Saraki is also a presidential hopeful?
Osinbajo is the vice president of the country and what did he say?
Senate president Ahmed Lawal?
Chief judge of the federation?
Malami the miinister of justice that is supposed to be the custodian of the Nigeria's Constitution?
Police IG?
DSS?
Women affairs ministry since the person murdered was a woman?

Among all these people, you in your smartness mentioned Peter Obi

Na God go punish me cry . Sorry I never knew obi was an hypocrite

https://www.nairaland.com/7125819/osinbajo-condemns-killing-deborah-samuel#112811270

Osinbajo is my candidate. He's not an hypocrite the others.

Your ignorance is beyond redemption
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by mtmboss: 11:06am On May 16, 2022
Dj YK do the needful
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by lloydtruth: 11:11am On May 16, 2022
aribisala0:

IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra
Tinubu supporter, your eyes go clear soon.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by phemmyfour: 11:21am On May 16, 2022
richeeyo:
He actually does not mean it in an insultive way,
He his accustomed to the guy
Exactly, more like telling Seun that "didn't you recall/remember"
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by joelag: 11:25am On May 16, 2022
If I were Suen, I will ask him if everything was okay with him.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Zandena(f): 11:33am On May 16, 2022
This man Biba Galagala again!
He wants to use Kwankwaso this time around to cash out like he was doing when Buhari contested three times. CPC in the day, PDP at the night.
Now it's going to be: " NNPP in the day, PDP at night .
Kwankwaso beware of wild betrayer!!!
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by hotseat: 11:36am On May 16, 2022
People with low mental capacity often resorts to insults to hide their deficiencies.

Instead of responding to a simple question, he instead chose to insult the anchor of the programme.

You can't give what you don't have!

Galadima lacks good manners and decorum even on national television!
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Galadima blood too dey hot

He should be calming down

Just a simple question, baba wan turn am to fight
Hot blood wey no even fit Land Hot slap grin
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Tareq1105: 12:41pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I love the way Seun okinbaloye handled the situation.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Tareq1105: 12:45pm On May 16, 2022
lloydtruth:
See how he abused seun and seun couldn't even caution him, just because he's a northerner. But let a southerner tell that to seun and see how seun counters him immediately to mind the language he uses on air.

I believe it was out of respect Seun has for him. I felt disappointed in Baba Galadima probably bcoz of old age.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2022
Buba galadima is an irresponsible old man. He kept on insulting Seun. He told him to shut up at some point. Very irresponsible!

1 Like

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by samdede(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2022
lol
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2022
lloydtruth:

Because he's old he should go about insulting people? The way you people defend things in this country just tire me.

He displayed his uncouthedness, but you don't expect seun to be unprofessional.

Go back to see the comment I quoted.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by shinealight(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Yes, Galadima doesn't mean it in the way journalist are trying to paint it. His energy and passion at which he is committed to his course is awesome

How does he mean the insulting words? Would he have liked it if Seun had told the old man that he’s losing his brain?
They should just stop inviting him to the Studio ….till he learns some manners and how to be courteous. Finito!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by anonimi: 1:59pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Just as that useless FFK was foaming in the mouth for the journalist who asked him the bankroller question

1 Like

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by ndukwejoe(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2022
i am loving the level of professionalism in display.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by lloydtruth: 2:48pm On May 16, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

He displayed his uncouthedness, but you don't expect seun to be unprofessional.

Go back to see the comment I quoted.
But if he were southerner, seun would have quickly shunned him and told him to mind his language on air.

1 Like

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 2:53pm On May 16, 2022
lloydtruth:
See how he abused seun and seun couldn't even caution him, just because he's a northerner. But let a southerner tell that to seun and see how seun counters him immediately to mind the language he uses on air.

I'm shocked too.
If it was a southerner that said that, by now northerners would have started a protest.
Dunno why southerners are so docile like this.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by blazhykowskyi(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2022
lloydtruth:

But if he were southerner, seun would have quickly shunned him and told him to mind his language on air.

He won't if he was an old man.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Comprehension problem observed here. Galadinma was simply say seun has problem forgot his track record.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by 2fingerz(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by MUAnaZephyr: 7:40pm On May 16, 2022
Even fools grow old.

Na dem be this... Vawulence runs in their blood.

ill mannered.

NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420071/think-youre-losing-brain-galadima-tells-tv-anchor-seun-interview-video/
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Aaay: 7:48pm On May 16, 2022
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate / INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election / Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.