Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes (1725 Views)

Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / Men That Their Wives Are The Breadwinners; How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Saintmary(f): 4:30pm On May 18, 2022
AutoC:

So ur grandfather was Neanderthal? U just open mouth like tap....it's thesame thing OP was saying...u mostly lack ability to make peace...open mouth like gutter

I can see that you're looking for where to pour your numerous frustrations.

1 Like

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Saintmary(f): 4:45pm On May 18, 2022
Acme45:
the Bible didn't condemned polygamy, but only uses it as one of the criteria for holding or occupying any of the ministerial offices in the Christian fold. Lamech was the first person recorded in Gen to be with two wives but full with troubles. Jesus did not make any comments on polygamy but rather said God permitted them because of the hardness of their hearts

Now, when Jesus Christ, who knows the hearts of humans said polygamists are stiff-necked, I think it's okay to trust His opinion.

Let me give you the example of stiff-necked people in the Bible, the Israelites!

They couldn't make it to the promised land, i.e, they perished in the wilderness!

Of course anyone is free to do as they please, but no one should complain when their trouble starts.
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Belafonte(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2022
legionISproteus:

Now what about the situation in polyandrous homes?

Such situations don't exist because men remove themselves from them
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by AutoC: 6:52am On May 19, 2022
Saintmary:

I can see that you're looking for where to pour your numerous frustrations.

I'm far from being frustrated my dear....business has been booming...it is you lots that need to learn aw to talk on public forums n change ur mentality...otherwise, u end up a frustrated woman either as a wife to an effeminate man or single n lonely
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Saintmary(f): 8:28am On May 19, 2022
AutoC:

I'm far from being frustrated my dear....business has been booming...it is you lots that need to learn aw to talk on public forums n change ur mentality...otherwise, u end up a frustrated woman either as a wife to an effeminate man or single n lonely

Buhahahahahahahahhahahaha

When will you get this little piece of fact?

No one is changing to suit you when you are highly unsuitable.

I want to assume that have the common mindset that females are born and raised to suit your fragile ego.

So, it counts as a source of frustration when you see those who won't bend to suit you.

Just one reply and you're almost telling me your account balance kikikikiki.

It's amusing.

1 Like

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by legionISproteus: 8:06pm On May 19, 2022
Belafonte:

Such situations don't exist because men remove themselves from them

Have you been to India? Anyway, don't travel there, read about "Polyandry in India"

You will be surprised it is practiced in many places, but it does not make it to mainstream media. That's why you think men remove themselves from it grin . For my bonus information, it is even practiced in some parts of Nigeria.
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by AutoC: 7:29am On May 20, 2022
Saintmary:

Buhahahahahahahahhahahaha

When will you get this little piece of fact?

No one is changing to suit you when you are highly unsuitable.

I want to assume that have the common mindset that females are born and raised to suit your fragile ego.

So, it counts as a source of frustration when you see those who won't bend to suit you.

Just one reply and you're almost telling me your account balance kikikikiki.

It's amusing.

It's unfortunate you have a very low IQ...why are you assuming things I never said?...it's not my problem if women be the best of thier life...If I have a problem, it's either of thr gender preventing the other to be who they are....I have issues with feminism since they want to reduce men to effeminate human and I have issues with bully/weak men because they want to reduce women to either bread winner or self servants..the same goes to women who want to pocket men sexulaity...It's nature and there is nothing you can do about it and that's where I av issues with your post....Anyways, it's Nigerians way of life...projecting personal opinion on others is like breathing...I cease to reply u
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Saintmary(f): 9:04am On May 20, 2022
AutoC:

It's unfortunate you have a very low IQ...why are you assuming things I never said?...it's not my problem if women be the best of thier life...If I have a problem, it's either of thr gender preventing the other to be who they are....I have issues with feminism since they want to reduce men to effeminate human and I have issues with bully/weak men because they want to reduce women to either bread winner or self servants..the same goes to women who want to pocket men sexulaity...It's nature and there is nothing you can do about it and that's where I av issues with your post....Anyways, it's Nigerians way of life...projecting personal opinion on others is like breathing...I cease to reply u

I have never seen a true feminist telling men how to live their lives.

Personally, my major concern is women and how our lives can be improved.

Ah, now about IQs, you are not, have never, and will never be qualified to quantify both my God-given and acquired intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Belafonte(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2022
legionISproteus:

Have you been to India? Anyway, don't travel there, read about "Polyandry in India"

You will be surprised it is practiced in many places, but it does not make it to mainstream media. That's why you think men remove themselves from it grin . For my bonus information, it is even practiced in some parts of Nigeria.

Exception, not norm. Smh
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by legionISproteus: 9:11pm On May 21, 2022
Belafonte:

Exception, not norm. Smh
A whole culture is an exception? C'mon dude
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Belafonte(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2022
legionISproteus:
A whole culture is an exception? C'mon dude

Yes, a whole culture can be an exception if other cultures do not have the same practices and, in fact, have exactly opposite practices. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abusive Women,the Rising Thread In Our Society . / Is It True That All First Born Are Dumb? / Every Family Needs This Waste Bins For A Healthy Hygiene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.