Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo (5910 Views)

2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term / BREAKING!!! Sit-at-home: Army Take Over Umuahia, Vow To Crush IPOB / Breaking: Sit At Home Order, IPOB Shuts Down Aguleri Governor Obiano's Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Collins4u1(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2022
Creamypie:
Not in Asaba.we heard rumors. Biafra and their activity, which is simply a cover to kidnap, robb, extort, kill and their variants, have no root in delta state. We are waiting for em. Markets, stores are open. Pls discountenance this fake news propagated by ipob to instill fake morale in the so called illiterates, and jobless idiots. Delta and all south states can't cede an inch to these idiots

See mallam talking... Kikiki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by tit(f): 1:11pm On May 16, 2022
After last week SHOW OF FORCE
Nigeria Police is SITTING AT HOME

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Creamypie(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2022
Collins4u1:

See mallam talking... Kikiki
this is ubogonogo market 2 and half mins ago. Keep your madness In d east, since they accepted it. If you hate your life, extend it to delta and any south state.I don't reply fools twice sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Fernandeswagger(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2022
EmekaA125:
Delta, Edo and every part of SouthSouth belong to IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

In your bloody dreams.

You must be a loony for saying this.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2022
please don't answer them...Jare.

Fkj2021:
Hey. All these are rumors. It is true that some schools closed today but all they heard was rumor. I am currently at my place of work and everywhere is calm. I reside in Asaba, and the town is peaceful.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Arielle: 1:41pm On May 16, 2022
EmekaA125:
In your f^cking dreams.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Daum: 2:29pm On May 16, 2022
Creamypie:
this is ubogonogo market 2 and half mins ago. Keep your madness In d east, since they accepted it. If you hate your life, extend it to delta and any south state.I don't reply fools twice sir

Don't mind them. They are fools
We have told people in Asaba. Don't give in to their useless fear tactics. They are thieves. They are looking for how to start stealing

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by totit: 2:30pm On May 16, 2022
The result of the " We SE/SS ". grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Oplomo: 2:32pm On May 16, 2022
Creamypie:
Not in Asaba.we heard rumors. Biafra and their activity, which is simply a cover to kidnap, robb, extort, kill and their variants, have no root in delta state. We are waiting for em. Markets, stores are open. Pls discountenance this fake news propagated by ipob to instill fake morale in the so called illiterates, and jobless idiots. Dem no born Enforcers well to enforce ipob madness this way. Delta and all south states can't cede an inch to these idiots. Slaves of fellow men

You have a very big mouth and talk to much. Less noise.

Your picture says you are an abooki jihadist so why the sudden 'love' for Asaba 'nyamiris'?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Creamypie(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2022
Oplomo:

You have a very big mouth and talk to much. Less noise.

Your picture says you are an abooki jihadist so why the sudden 'love' for Asaba 'nyamiris'?
am delta mam, and Biafra. No get mouth In this state. If Una get mind, come and disturb people, and see your corpse on nairaland forum

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by ArticleBeast: 2:48pm On May 16, 2022
I trust Okowa. We will give them the Wike treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Creamypie(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2022
Oplomo:

You are a dirty almaijiri with that useless abokey cap wey you wear for NL profile.

Asaba is an Igbo-speaking city, go back to sokoto or whatever terrorist-ridden village you crawled out from.

Keep head like paiko yam tuber. Mugu.
look u. Am a Deltan, urhoboh man from orogun, and delta no be Anambra. Idiot caward. U think we are,as foolish as easterners. Tell us where u dey in Asaba. Me am in bonsaac, close to d bakery. Tell us where u dey. We just got to ogbeke square . make we fall u.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by successmatters(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2022
Have you seen how they spread their government propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Christistruth00: 2:57pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by basilo101: 3:05pm On May 16, 2022
Creamypie:
look u. Am a Deltan, urhoboh man from orogun, and delta no be Anambra. Idiot caward. U think we are,as foolish as easterners. Tell us where u dey in Asaba. Me am in bonsaac, close to d bakery. Tell us where u dey. We just got to ogbeke square . make we fall u.
But asaba is not urhobo land na. You are the one looking for trouble

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2022
EmekaA125:

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by successmatters(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

That a person is using Emeka as identity on social media does not prove he's from any specific part of the country.
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 16, 2022
Ever8090:
Hmmm....what else can we say, everything is just going left in this country....I dey look for 500,000 to marry the love of my life I no see....na so so bad news I dey see
will 500k be enough or you wan do lowkey? I go eat sha
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Okoroawusa: 3:17pm On May 16, 2022
Which kind yeye fake news is this?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Creamypie(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2022
basilo101:

But asaba is not urhobo land na. You are the one looking for trouble
I know u are eager to see delta fall on line by virtue of sizable number of Ibo - speaking residents in delta north. Look, lemme tell u. IkA people, the second or third largest tribe on delta state, aren't Ibo's they are from Benin, Edo state.. Come tell Asaba man he's a Biafra and see death immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 16, 2022
Creamypie:
I know u are eager to see delta fall on line by virtue of sizable number of Ibo - speaking residents in delta north. Look, lemme tell u. IkA people, the second or third largest tribe on delta state, aren't Ibo's they are from Benin, Edo state.. Come tell Asaba man he's a Biafraanf see death immediately.
u na Mumu person am from delta state i am an igbo man no dey mumu here oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by LagacyHills: 3:36pm On May 16, 2022
ASABA I BIAFRA LAND, IS IEAFNYI OKOWA NOT A BIAFRAN NAME? IGODOMIGODO PART OF BENIN IS BIAFRA AS WELL, SO YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP WHINING LIKE A PIG TO BE SLAUGHTERED
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Creamypie(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
u na Mumu person am from delta state i am an igbo man no dey mumu here oh.
OK. If i are a man, just declare am openly in Asaba say delta na Biafra, I wan find out something

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 16, 2022
Creamypie:
OK. If i are a man, just declare am openly in Asaba say delta na Biafra, I wan find out something
see werey oh ur mumu na high pro, u funny oh why i go declare when e already dey open say we be biafra which other opener u wan abeg fly common here u no as today be so no come here dey type nonsense oh,if say we nobi igbo who we be monkey ijaw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by successmatters(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2022
Creamypie:

After Murtala Mohammed murdered more than 2,500 Asaba men after the war, tell me if they are Biafrans or Nigerians. Go and read about the Asaba massacre.
https://www.google.com/search?q=asaba+massacre&oq=asaba+ma&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i512l4.11686j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Creamypie(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
see werey oh ur mumu na high pro u funny oh why i go declare when he already dey open say we be biafra which other opener u want abeg fly common here
na behind key board your strength dey. Coward. Useless ipob bastard, wet chop bellefull for delta finish come call am Biafra. Biafra my foot. When this war u are looking for starts, you will be the first to escape. For your info, ur lovely KANU will Rot in jail

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Taba21: 3:49pm On May 16, 2022
Creamypie:
Not in Asaba.we heard rumors. Biafra and their activity, which is simply a cover to kidnap, robb, extort, kill and their variants, have no root in delta state. We are waiting for em. Markets, stores are open. Pls discountenance this fake news propagated by ipob to instill fake morale in the so called illiterates, and jobless idiots. Dem no born Enforcers well to enforce ipob madness this way. Delta and all south states can't cede an inch to these idiots. Slaves of fellow men

Delta state capital Territory will be relocating to Delta south,if Okowa no wake up
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Help2020: 4:01pm On May 16, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
The report has it that there’s panic in these states as parents begin trooping into their wards schools to pick them.
Where is Edo for the post?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by juniorstar(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2022
Delta can't join this..not now not ever.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by BigYash: 4:50pm On May 16, 2022
Them no fit try that shit for Edo sha.. I trust upper boys...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Ever8090: 4:53pm On May 16, 2022
paulemmy19:
will 500k be enough or you wan do lowkey? I go eat sha
bross...my woman said she don't want traditional marriage and just low-key white wedding...if I get 500k now, I don become one of the most happiest person on earth..I go dey waka dey raise shoulder up...this one wey you ask weda 500k go do?...you want give me am grin I swear if person give me that one now, I no mind dey go him house go wash him children ynash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! / Sheikh Gumi Alerts Nation On Igbo Domination Of Nigerian Army / Ogun State Gov. Ibikunle Amosun Boasts: Ogun Is More Industrialised Than Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.