Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,523 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo (5909 Views)

2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term / BREAKING!!! Sit-at-home: Army Take Over Umuahia, Vow To Crush IPOB / Breaking: Sit At Home Order, IPOB Shuts Down Aguleri Governor Obiano's Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by juman(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2022
One year sit at home is good for them.
grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Yves4real(f): 6:44pm On May 16, 2022
Some simpletons have fallen for a worthless thread started by an aboki from Kano to pit the South South against the South East.
Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by iamL(f): 6:53pm On May 16, 2022
Oplomo:

You are a dirty almaijiri with that useless abokey cap wey you wear for NL profile.

Asaba is an Igbo-speaking city, go back to sokoto or whatever terrorist-ridden village you crawled out from.

Keep head like paiko yam tuber. Mugu.

Asaba is never an igbo speaking city. Call them igbos and see what they will do to you including the ukwanis and ika people.

Asaba has been so busy since morning and peaceful. We the people of Delta will never succumbed to your nonsense sit at home propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by pedrilo: 6:54pm On May 16, 2022
Crase dey pass crase oh..
No even dream my Edo for ur sit at home oh.
We go give u bad dream I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by dialfa: 6:57pm On May 16, 2022
BigYash:
Them no fit try that shit for Edo sha.. I trust upper boys...

Really?

I heard Obaseki is planning to visit Mazi nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by iamL(f): 6:58pm On May 16, 2022
Ever8090:
bross...my woman said she don't want traditional marriage and just low-key white wedding...if I get 500k now, I don become one of the most happiest person on earth..I go dey waka dey raise shoulder up...this one wey you ask weda 500k go do?...you want give me am grin I swear if person give me that one now, I no mind dey go him house go wash him children ynash

500k and u called it low key wedding? The low key white weddings we have had during this season were not up to 100k.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 16, 2022
Ever8090:
bross...my woman said she don't want traditional marriage and just low-key white wedding...if I get 500k now, I don become one of the most happiest person on earth..I go dey waka dey raise shoulder up...this one wey you ask weda 500k go do?...you want give me am grin I swear if person give me that one now, I no mind dey go him house go wash him children ynash
me sef the find. If you succeed, show me the way.
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Donpenny(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2022
Lie from the pit of hell. Me just came not quite long from office . Also went to market to get food stuffs. Biafra and propaganda na 5&6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Oplomo: 7:48pm On May 16, 2022
iamL:

Asaba is never an igbo speaking city. Call them igbos and see what they will do to you including the ukwanis and ika people.

Asaba has been so busy since morning and peaceful. We the people of Delta will never succumbed to your nonsense sit at home propaganda.

First and most important question, where do you come from?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by BigYash: 8:01pm On May 16, 2022
dialfa:

Really?

I heard Obaseki is planning to visit Mazi nnamdi Kanu.
That one na mumu. With his urgly ape face.. I hear say western boys hold d Benin tirt today.. Children o.. Imagine wetin d youth there fit do na..
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Golan007: 9:16pm On May 16, 2022
Dem just wan test ground.
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by drmuchin: 9:17pm On May 16, 2022
SOUTH CAN NEVER BE UNITED
REASON WE KEEP BEING SLAVES TO THE NORTH

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Ever8090: 9:22pm On May 16, 2022
iamL:

500k and u called it low key wedding? The low key white weddings we have had during this season were not up to 100k.
500k is for everything including the bride price and wedding
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by NaMe4: 9:23pm On May 16, 2022
Which Edo?

Dreamers

OZAOEKPE:
Make them no carry their madness enter Edo state else

Not even possible.

Wetin concern Edo with Biafra?
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Friend22(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2022
EmekaA125:
Delta, Edo and every part of SouthSouth belong to IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I agree every where belong to yiyyr dead brain Mazi Cownu!.

You think Edo is like Aba or Annambra?

Wallaahi una go see madness!
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Friend22(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2022
Afonjakid:

Exactly, it should be extended there too

You should come and extend it na...if we no go use you play football.
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Idiko1: 10:07pm On May 16, 2022
Afonjakid:

But omote Biafra is from Edo na, she can't be supporting insecurity in the SE while her own state is from ipob madness.. the madness should be extended to Edo too cheesy

She is one hell of intelligent southerner. I wish majority of goons who claim to hail from southern Nigeria have an ounce of her brain.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Idiko1: 10:10pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

The Edo DNA is not like those of the self destructive Igbos. Any idiot that tries nonsense here will be roasted for berbecue.

Another slave of the political elites from northern region of Nigeria.
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Afonjakid: 10:10pm On May 16, 2022
Idiko1:

She is one hell of intelligent southerner. I wish majority of goons who claim to hail from southern Nigeria have an ounce of her brain.
You mean the Italian ashaawo who most ipob boys in Italy have knacked many times is intelligent cheesy you must be a clown

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Friend22(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2022
Idiko1:

Oga,just enter Sapele road not inside town whether Edo cult boys no go use una shine.

See ,even governor himself dey know wetin e dey talk how much more one albino ape.
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Indispensable85(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2022
Idiko1:

Brainless product of baby factory spotted.
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Indispensable85(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2022
Idiko1:

Flesh eater from the east.
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by SenatePresdo(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2022
OZAOEKPE:

Lol, Edo state ke?
Was Edo state ever part of Biafra?

No Biafra likes or wants Edo into Biafra, don't suffer yourself.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Mystic216: 12:15am On May 17, 2022
OZAOEKPE:
As if you will do anything cheesy grin grin
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by iamL(f): 6:29pm On May 17, 2022
Ever8090:
500k is for everything including the bride price and wedding

Two different couples in my church used less than 120k for everything. I was among those that supervised the food of first couple.
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by Ever8090: 7:34pm On May 17, 2022
iamL:

Two different couples in my church used less than 120k for everything. I was among those that supervised the food of first couple.
including the bride price and every traditional requirements?
Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by iamL(f): 7:40pm On May 17, 2022
Ever8090:

Re: Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo by iamL(f): 7:40pm On May 17, 2022
Ever8090:

Yes. The ones closest to me didn't even used the entire 120k. Another of my guy is getting married by June 11th am still part of the show. Dude hasn't spent up to 250 yet.

It all depends on you and your wife to be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Daduut Congratulates Tinubu For Victory In APC Presidential Primary / Prof Jega Rebuffs President Jonathan Over Bayelsa Governorship Candidate / Chibok Girls..Politicians kidnapped Us to frustrate Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.