Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

IPOB Members Begin To Threaten MNK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Begin To Threaten MNK (1096 Views)

Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku / Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Begin To Threaten MNK by KanoFirstSon: 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
I saw this comment on someone’s post and I said to myself MNK doesn’t know the kind of monster he raised. That monster will turn back against him some day. See the comment @iroko
Even MNK is not safe

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Begin To Threaten MNK by matrixmuzi: 12:14pm On May 16, 2022
Ipob matter will give una high bp. This is Monday go and look for work.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Begin To Threaten MNK by colorsofrainbow: 12:16pm On May 16, 2022
Tinubu's slumdogs,Fulani terrorists and ipob issues

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Begin To Threaten MNK by Nigerialabalaba: 12:17pm On May 16, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
I saw this comment on someone’s post and I said to myself MNK doesn’t know the kind of monster he raised. That monster will turn back against him some day. See the comment @iroko
Even MNK is not safe
dat Iroko dey overseas o dey threaten to further destroy dia iboland wey ipob terrorists don already turn barren. shiorr.
BBC should trace dis Iroko too and expose his base overseas.shiorr

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Begin To Threaten MNK by KanoFirstSon: 12:21pm On May 16, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

dat Iroko dey overseas o dey threaten to further destroy dia iboland wey ipob terrorists don already turn barren. shiorr.
BBC should trace dis Iroko too and expose his base overseas.shiorr

The Ibos abroad are the ones sponsoring southeast terrorism. They do monthly dollar and pounds contributions for the struggle

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Begin To Threaten MNK by RockHard2: 12:24pm On May 16, 2022
cheesy In other words, MNK sef go collet wotowoto for ipob hand if e do anyhow. Odiegwu o. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Begin To Threaten MNK by Nigerialabalaba: 12:24pm On May 16, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

The Ibos abroad are the ones sponsoring southeast terrorism. They do monthly dollar and pounds contributions for the struggle
FG thru Immigrations and embassy don start to dey reason dia matter. One Samuel dey usa dey call himself melchizedek methuselah.shiorr
Re: IPOB Members Begin To Threaten MNK by KanoFirstSon: 12:27pm On May 16, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

FG thru Immigrations and embassy don start to dey reason dia matter. One Samuel dey usa dey call himself melchizedek methuselah.shiorr
Nigeria govt should clamp down on all terrorists especially those abroad sponsoring violence. Home and abroad

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Begin To Threaten MNK by KanoFirstSon: 12:28pm On May 16, 2022
RockHard2:
cheesy In other words, MNK sef go collet wotowoto for ipob hand if e do anyhow. Odiegwu o. grin grin

Like someone once said on this platform MNK might be assassinated if he comes out and starts singing a diff song. The monsters he made

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Begin To Threaten MNK by haffaze777(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2022
Every same Nigeria must support ipob,so I'm supporting them today with came,they should beat any fool that violate sit at home order

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Begin To Threaten MNK by DeadorAlive(f): 1:08pm On May 16, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
Even MNK is not safe

So one person comment is now IPOB members.
Re: IPOB Members Begin To Threaten MNK by jimyjames(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2022
RockHard2:
Biafra didn't start with kanu and it won't end with kanu, Biafra is bigger than kanu, kanu didn't create Biafra, ojukwu did, Biafra was and still is bigger than ojukwu, so yes kanu himself will be dealt with if he turns against Biafra, someone more radical than kanu will emerge when kanu fails

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss / Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) / What I Showed Nnamani That Made Him Shut Up When He Said Obidients Are Abusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.